Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Money Magnet - Attract Money NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Pause for Thought to all our sex starved members!

If everything we're doing - to be an irresistible member to the opposite sex, is the driving force and motivation for being on this forum.. what happens then, after you get the girl?

Do you have the means to look after her, protect her, wine and dine her, go on quality dates together, fly first class.. or is the sex the end and be all, then its off to the basement you live in, driving your 1999 Honda Civic with broken tail lights?

I just don't get it!

How come a Money Magnet subliminal seems way out of the realm of this amazing forum?

If you can attract women by the shear power of your mind, doesn't it also stand that you can also attract money, or the means to make more money effortlessly, using your mind as well?

It's all a mindset thing right?

I'm not talking about a sub for Sales, MLM or a pay raise, but one for attracting the energy that is money and being in the flow to receive it.. then surely all the avenues to create it, make it, win it etc will become clearer and made manifest, no?

With all the wealth I need.. I therefore have the magnetism to attract HOT women that would NEVER dream of dating me, let alone be seen with me in public right now no?

I'm not talking about gold diggers here, but quality, down to earth women who are also looking for a man and, as an added security, want creature comforts you and I would not be able to provide them in the long run!

Again, what good is a broke-ass man attracting women?

Never really could understand the desire for sex, or perhaps because it comes naturally to me to write a banging online profile that gets women responding and wanting to meet me?

But meaningless sex drains me.. it's tiring and boring, no emotional attachment whatsoever..
Sure.. I desire a soul mate.. and I desire to be the breadwinner I know myself to be.. be able to fly first class to go meet her, stay in a 5 star hotel instead of a AirBnB.. all this requires a financial mindset and the "money" flowing..

A Sub to be a Money Magnet, attract money naturally.. without being specific as to where the money will be coming from, or when it should appear.. save for using the word "now!" would be amazing, and I would pay TOP DOLLAR for that!

But I digress.. doesn't seem as if the interest is here.. considering the number of DMSI threads floating around..

See you in the unemployment line I guess.
Why the need to try to use language patterns and guilt on members instead of just a simple suggestion? Not very cool.

Even if someone had the money, spending it all on 5 star hotels and other stuff for women all that does is make someone a sucker.

And somehow you're ignoring all the people who have used BASE and other programs.
(06-11-2017, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Why the need to try to use language patterns and guilt on members instead of just a simple suggestion? Not very cool.

Even if someone had the money, spending it all on 5 star hotels and other stuff for women all that does is make someone a sucker.

And somehow you're ignoring all the people who have used BASE and other programs.
I don't think he's saying to spend all your money on women. He is talking about how a lot of men in this forum are putting women first before they have even taken care of their financial house.

Not offended at all but rather there's a lot of truth in his post that a lot of people here need to read!

And the main person that needs to read it is Shannon. We have subliminals to attract women/healing/learning but nothing when it comes to finances in 5.5g yet.

Money magnet + luck magnifier + ultra success combo should be right up there as a priority when it comes to subs that need to be made next.
I do agree money is important.. but not to spend on women. It just come across as "Guys I want you to feel guilty for wanting sex, you should earn all this money to spend on women".

And what I first said goes double if a certain woman is going to pay attention to you if you have money.

I was a little frustrated at other things this morning so may have come across a little annoyed.
(06-11-2017, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Why the need to try to use language patterns and guilt on members instead of just a simple suggestion? Not very cool.

My bad if the information I was attempting to relay came across as a guilt trip.
I'm guessing AbundanceCH has sufficiently responded to your inquiry?
While I agree with you that I want a "money magnet sub", or just generally a money sub. You're viewing this from a black and white perspective.

What's the goal of DMSI - "Achieve sex, duh"

No not that, what is Shannon's goal with doing DMSI? - Make the best possible skeleton script for G6. Also to make it possible to "bypass" most types of resistance. Basically, make research about resistance, since his subs started hitting so much resistance, he needs to know how he can make them work anyway, by bypassing or persuading so your subconscious won't resist anymore.

So what kind of subliminal would help to develop a skeleton script that's powerful/persuasive enough to overcome the resistance in most people? From my experience, there would be no better category than sexuality, or sex. Simply because it's related to more or less EVERYTHING in our life.

There is no binary answer to most things, but especially not to sexuality or sex. You can't just put "look awesome" and you will get sex. Nor is it "get rich and have sex" (unless we're talking hookers). It's MUCH MORE complicated.
You know how kids challenge each other and when someone doesn't wanna do it. "Don't pussy out". Or even adult men do that to each other, but that doesn't have as much of an effect as it does to kids.
What they are basically saying in this instance is that a man would do it. A woman wouldn't, so if you don't do it you're not a man. Which will have a DIRECT impact on this kid's sense of masculinity, if he doesn't do it. But even if he did do it, it will impact him since he was afraid of doing it and will start questioning his masculinity even if he actually did this thing. So if he starts getting insecure of his masculinity, it will affect his relationship and polarity with the feminine. So a simple challenge from "the boys" can have a tremendous effect on a man's relationship with women (the feminine) later on in life. That together with all the society's suppression of masculinity (mainly) DMSI is undoing MULTIPLE years of negative beliefs that have been supported by the majority of your experiences gaining stronger roots. "Truths" you've been told by your parents, teachers, bosses and everything in between. This is something that has a profound effect on your being. Which is the reason of the "big resistance" towards DMSI.
So, without a doubt, I think in order for Shannon to achieve his goals, making the best possible skeleton script for G6. DMSI is the best road to get there.

Another part you're missing is how big DMSI actually is. If your subconscious follows the instructions, and your financial stability is affecting your sexual attractivity to a profound level. It will "fix" that. DMSI is probably the closest subliminal we will get to an AIO (all in one) script.
The potential in DMSI is HUGE.
Physical changes, social skills, financially, style, lifestyle. You name it, and there's a big chance something in DMSI could make a change to it. But it's one thing that I so far haven't noticed much of, hence I want Shannon to make more effects affecting one's lifestyle, preferably a whole module for that.
Nice words, ReeZox gotta second that.
Personally, DMSI made me turn my head from applying for BAMM because I realized that there's an interconnection of internal factors.
Money will never solve money problems.
I wanna go bigger, that's why I am now digging deeper. And DMSI allows me to do so.
Ultra Success is a great option if being a multi-millionaire is not on your list and running your business high with BASE is too tough, you might want to check out my journal of US for a reference.
I understand that you might perceive what happened in the forum lately are not what you expected to be, but I guess you could consider ReeZox words as another way to see it, I would pretty much say the same.
(06-12-2017, 07:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]While I agree with you that I want a "money magnet sub", or just generally a money sub. You're viewing this from a black and white perspective.

What's the goal of DMSI - "Achieve sex, duh"...

...So what kind of subliminal would help to develop a skeleton script that's powerful/persuasive enough to overcome the resistance in most people? From my experience, there would be no better category than sexuality, or sex. Simply because it's related to more or less EVERYTHING in our life.

Somehow, I don't buy the assertion that "sex" is related to everything else in life.

Power/Desire is..

If anything, and according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, sex is one of the most basic of needs.. it ranks low, with need for food and shelter.. so I'm throwing that assumption out of the window!

Everyone can get laid, has nothing to do with resistance of the mind or anything.. you can find a fat chick and get laid, you can pay a hooker and get laid.. you can rescue an old woman's cat.. then get laid.

I digress.

Having looked at the scripts to most of the subs, it would appear most have a timeline (as in when a manifestation should take place) in them.

When you add "I will" to any subliminal message, the subconscious, which has no ability of differentiating current reality with future causality.. simply acts on that "belief" you're implanting into your reality and simply acts accordingly on it.

It acts on emotion, and repetition.. add emotion to your affirmation.. (like the bible states - in the twinkling of an eye).. magic happens.

I have no access to the DMSI script, but I can assure you.. I don't think there's anything in there to do with power, dominance, affluence or anything to that effect.. it's all basic (sexual) related.

I've read somewhere on this forum about BAMM having a timeline of 2 or so years for results to manifest.. Gaw'd.. based on what?

Again.. quoting the bible here.. even though I'm not religious: When 2 or more agree, it will be done unto them.. meaning, when the mind and subconscious become one, aligned.. that which you desire manifests.. just like that!

It's all happening simultaneously.. not in the future.. NOW, even though each one's results may manifest differently depending on one's worldview etc.

Time is a measure of space.. it is relative.. you cannot define space without using time.. hence its creation.. so when you add a time frame to when a specific event or manifestation will happen.. guess what.. you'll have to wait that long.

Affirmations are always written in (1)the Now, (2) as an event that has already occurred, or (3) in the 3rd person..
Anyone who tells you otherwise, is missing the point.

So, you can assert that DMSI is for the benefit of overcoming resistance towards success etc.. I cannot speak for the mind of Shannon.. never met the man, so I have no idea what was in his mind when he created DMSI..all I can say though, is I am experiencing some measure of success by simply using free youtube affirmations.. I can only marvel at what I would be able to achieve if such affirmations were incorporated into Shannon's subliminal making skills..

As you were ladies and gentlemen..as you were..
Hey man, i'm gonna have to get you to read the rules section, notably rule 4 and edit your post. Though you've been here 2 years so you should be aware of this...

Quote:4.(Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.
(06-13-2017, 05:04 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2017, 07:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]While I agree with you that I want a "money magnet sub", or just generally a money sub. You're viewing this from a black and white perspective.

...So what kind of subliminal would help to develop a skeleton script that's powerful/persuasive enough to overcome the resistance in most people? From my experience, there would be no better category than sexuality, or sex. Simply because it's related to more or less EVERYTHING in our life.

Somehow, I don't buy the assertion that "sex" is related to everything else in life.

Power/Desire is..

If anything, and according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, sex is one of the most basic of needs.. it ranks low, with need for food and shelter.. so I'm throwing that assumption out of the window!

Everyone can get laid, has nothing to do with resistance of the mind or anything.. you can find a fat chick and get laid, you can pay a hooker and get laid.. you can rescue an old woman's cat.. then get laid.

Interesting thoughts you have (those below where I stop quoting you), and I would agree with them. But I think you're missing the point when you say that sex is not related to everything.
Sex in this society is related to MUCH more than I can even describe. The example I gave above, where "the boys" throw up a challenge, and you don't do it. An insecure boy would start questioning his masculinity or rather, his sexuality. This is how I mean that most things are related to one's sexuality.

Yes, the need for sex is a very basic one. All the more important that it gets fulfilled! Don't you think? Since this need is a very primal one, what is it that stops people from fulfilling/achieving that then?
Catman is virgin although being a multi-millionaire. Sarge is a virgin
What is it that stops them (currently) from getting together sexually with the girls they want?

What about all the other millions of guys who want to get laid, but seemingly "can't"? What is it that is stopping them?
Did they get shamed for being a man when they were little, starting to question their sexuality? Or what is that has made them "unable" to get laid?

This is what Shannon is working on. Something that is so very primal, but some of us still can't get our need fulfilled. Something must be "disrupting" it all for us, for whatever reason. Which Shannon refers to as resistance, that we are our own worst enemies for success.
Totally Agreed AbunanceCH!! Totally agreed!! Tou'che'!

(06-11-2017, 08:34 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think he's saying to spend all your money on women. He is talking about how a lot of men in this forum are putting women first before they have even taken care of their financial house.

Not offended at all but rather there's a lot of truth in his post that a lot of people here need to read!

And the main person that needs to read it is Shannon. We have subliminals to attract women/healing/learning but nothing when it comes to finances in 5.5g yet.

Money magnet + luck magnifier + ultra success combo should be right up there as a priority when it comes to subs that need to be made next.
(06-13-2017, 05:04 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]

Power/Desire is..

I digress.

Having looked at the scripts to most of the subs, it would appear most have a timeline (as in when a manifestation should take place) in them.

When you add "I will" to any subliminal message, the subconscious, which has no ability of differentiating current reality with future causality.. simply acts on that "belief" you're implanting into your reality and simply acts accordingly on it.

It acts on emotion, and repetition.. add emotion to your affirmation.. (like the bible states - in the twinkling of an eye).. magic happens.

I have no access to the DMSI script, but I can assure you.. I don't think there's anything in there to do with power, dominance, affluence or anything to that effect.. it's all basic (sexual) related.

I've read somewhere on this forum about BAMM having a timeline of 2 or so years for results to manifest.. Gaw'd.. based on what?

Again.. quoting the bible here.. even though I'm not religious: When 2 or more agree, it will be done unto them.. meaning, when the mind and subconscious become one, aligned.. that which you desire manifests.. just like that!

It's all happening simultaneously.. not in the future.. NOW, even though each one's results may manifest differently depending on one's worldview etc.

Time is a measure of space.. it is relative.. you cannot define space without using time.. hence its creation.. so when you add a time frame to when a specific event or manifestation will happen.. guess what.. you'll have to wait that long.

Affirmations are always written in (1)the Now, (2) as an event that has already occurred, or (3) in the 3rd person..
Anyone who tells you otherwise, is missing the point.

I like the way you think. What you describe here it's basically quantum physics.
Subconscious mind doesn't understand the concept of time, it only understands the present moment