Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Another one joins the hype (DMSI 3.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo guys, so I just purchased my copy of DMSI and started listening to the hybrid flac A version. I'll post all changes I experience during my run.

My backround is I'm a 24 year old skipper from Croatia. I've only been with a few girls in my life so I'm not that experienced in that field. Let's see if this gets me going! Smile
The only sub i used before this is AM6 for 2 consecutive runs and it helped me a lot.

If i get half of the stuff mentioned on the sales page I would be more than satisfied so here we go.
Big shout out to my fellow countryman here. Looking forward to hearing how DMSI works on our gorgeous Croatian girls Smile
(06-12-2017, 05:37 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote: [ -> ]Big shout out to my fellow countryman here. Looking forward to hearing how DMSI works on our gorgeous Croatian girls Smile

Yo, Dr. Strangelove, I'm glad there are Croats even on this forum, big shout out to you to man!

A quick update from me, only been using it for 2 days now, haven't been out that much so I can't say if there are some IOIs from girls and stuff, but there is a strange feeling in my chest few times a day, hard to explain it, and also finally got the motivation to work out after doing nothing for a few months, so that is a positive thing too!
Quick update:
I went to the shopping mall today to buy some sunglasses, some small IOI's from girls there and the 3 ladies that worked in the shop where I bought the glasses wouldn't let me leave, small talked for 5 mins and asking me about where I live and stuff, a bit strange. Also caught myself a few times having this evil smirk on my face, don't know why haha, and also feeling happy for no apperent reason. Lets see what else will happen in the future, It's only been 3 days!
These are great results, keep going bro!
Ok, so I haven't update in some time, there isn't that much to update, so I'll just write everything that comes to mind.

First, regarding women, there are some IOI's, but nothing much apart from that. I have only been using the sub for 20 days so I'm patient.

Second, after 10 days I realised that I have been using the sub in a wrong way, I didn't use the loops back to back. Now I'm using it 3 loops of A during the night and I will keep it that way for atleast a month.

And third, also he biggest reason I posted this after a while, is a dream. I have been dreaming about this one girl I like, who I also think is the long range snipers target, she lives 250KM away from me. The dreams have sometimes been sexual, sometimes not. But this dream last night was quite crazy and it felt quite real.

So it starts with her and me cuddling and making out in my cousins bar who also lives in the same town as her. So we are doing that for a while and then all of a sudden i realise that i have a lot of cash on me, like a big stack folded in my pocket, so I call my cousin to give it to him for safe keeping.

Then I return to her and we continue doing what we were doing. then all of a sudden she leaves somewhere but she didn't take her stuff. She was gone for quite some time and I decide I'm going to leave.
I go to my cousin to get that stack of cash, and there were some gypsies sitting at tables around him. I take the cash and one of them sees it. I go back to my table to pick up my stuff, and 2 of them follow me and yell give us the money or we are going to beat you. I respond what money, and they say we saw it, we are going to strip you naked, and I say you can try.

Then i head to the exit, and more of them appeared in front of the door, and I see one was carrying a gun on his belt.
I try to get past them and the one with the gun says, if anyone leaves I'm going to kill someone inside. I was like IDGAF, and just went through the door and started walking and after a few seconds i hear a gunshot and start running like hell.

After a few second my cousin and a few other people run next to me and my cousin says they killed someone inside. Then we continue running and the dream ends.

Ok thats it, I'll post more stuff when I feel like it has any value to post.
So, I know I haven't posted anything in a long while, I have been working the entire summer as a skipper so I didn't have time to write at all, or go out or anything like that, because it's a 24/7 job, but now I'm back and this is worth writing.

I have been using A version for a month, and then went to B untill today.

This is about the same girl from my previous post, the one I suspect is the long range sniper. I have stopped dreaming about her. I visited the town where my family live and also she lives, and works at a bar where I go every day.

We used to chat on facebook half a year ago heavily, she would send me pics of herself in her underwear and say that she wil marry me and stuff like that, but when I visited 2 months after, I was a retard, got drunk and she told me that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, and went cold.

Coming back to the present time, I come to visit my family again, expecting nothing, go to the bar and the IOI's start bombarding me. Smileing, flirting, winking, touching my arm, gently scratching my neck from behind, giving me her coca cola smelling lipstick to smell it, and I was like OK, guess its back on.

The day after she was free and went out to the same bar, and everybody was drunk as hell, including both of us, we just said hello and then around 3 A.M. i see her crying like a baby, I emedietely go to her, something happened to her friend. Then i gently tapped the tip of her nose with the tip of my index finger (use this guys, its my signature move with women and it works like a charm everytime, they melt), she emedietely stopped crying, and I told her "Nothing in this world matters, not me, not everybody in this bar,nothing, except you and what you have in here is something special" while pointing to her chest touching it. She hugged me so hard for 10 minutes, I was never hugged like that in my life.
I tried to kiss her but she still wouldn't let me.

When i remembered the sentence in the morning, I was like where the fuck did this come from. Never said somthing like that in my life.

And here comes the retarded Max again and I sent her a drunk text after we left that I have never been more in love with someone than her. What a moron. When she woke up she replied "What am I supposed to reply to that?" I was like nothing has changed for me from the time we were chatting blah blah blah. She said she doesn't want to have anything with anyone, just meaning me ofcourse. Then I just said ok, just please stop winking at me and smileing at me and we're good.

Later that same day I go there again and shes working, just said hi and thats it. A little bit after that, some guy comes, apperently her ex boyfriend from a long time ago, white BMW from his parents, goes to her, she was smileing, they talked for 2 hours, it didn't bother me,I was really IDGAF and then my friend, who knows this guy, asks him does he want to take us to another bar in the town next door. Then she told us that her shift is over in half an hour and asked us can she come with us but we just need to stop at her house so she can change, we said ofcourse. It was around 3:00 AM then.

We went in his car, he was drunk btw, he was driving 180KM/h on village roads, showing off ofc, we went to the next bar, he was groping her the whole time, grabbing her ass, tits stuff like that, but she was just smileing and moving his hand away, but she wouldn't let him kiss her. She was looking at me often, just waiting for me to react, but I was IDGAF all the time( thank you Shannon).

Then she tought I said Fuck you, but i was talkng to my friend next to me and fuck you was in the story I was telling him. And then she attacked, how can you say that to me blah blah blah. Then I stopped her and said, first of all I would never say that to you, second do you even remember what I told you last night when you were crying, she didn't ofcourse, then I told her everything. She said that was very beautiful of you but it changes nothing between us. I said that I wasn't expecting it to change anything. And told her I didn't say Fuck you to her, but sorry anyway, just to finish the subject.

We went back to the car, the guy was showing off driving like a moron again, they dropped me off at my house first, got out said bye, they left, I was looking at them driving away and tought, this idiot is going to get laid tonight and yo're going to bed alone, amazing.

Ofcourse it's not certain did he bang her or not, but lets face it, he probably did.

That was 2 day ago, then I woke up this morning, tought about it and heavy anxiety stepped back through the door after a long while. I was thinkinig everything over and over just torturing myself for no reason and then it hit me, its time for you to go back to version A, you have a lot to clear out dude.

I started playing it and after a few minutes in, BOOM, I just felt this amazing relief in my stomach, and something like goosebumps or some simmilar bursts of electricity all over my body, and a tought came to my mind, dude if she is attracted to that sort of guys, you don't need that in your life, move on.

I didn't see her from then, but I'm curious about my reaction and hers when we see each other again, it will be soon no doubt.

So it's definetly a month or 2 or maybe more of version A for me and lets hope I'll be more lucky next time with some other girl.

If anybody even manages to read this long post, thank you, and I appreciete it. It's nice to get this off of my shoulders, and thank you Shannon again for building this amazing sub, if not for it i would be depressed for a few days for sure.
I don't care if that dude dropped me off in the middle of nowhere, no way in hell I'd let a guy take me anywhere driving like that. It's not worth losing your life over.

Kudos on your eureka moment. It's true, she sounds like she has more than a few issues.
(09-18-2017, 07:40 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if that dude dropped me off in the middle of nowhere, no way in hell I'd let a guy take me anywhere driving like that. It's not worth losing your life over.

Kudos on your eureka moment. It's true, she sounds like she has more than a few issues.

Yes, I agree with you, it was a stupid decision from me, but luckily nothing happened.

Yup, definetly a bullet dodged there.
Just a quick update: went to the bar for a coffee, she was working there, the only exchange of words was hello and my order, absolutely no interest in communicating from my side, not even a smile from me nor her when we said hello. Also saw her looking at my direction a few times, but that's about it. That page is closed for me.

The only feeling left from my side is the desire to fuck her, cause she is definetly a 9, but thats about it. Amazing what 2 days of DMSI A has done for me.

Also a side note, I have been dreaming like crazy theese last few nights, probably 3-4 dreams a night. If I'm not mistaken, I think I read somewhere where Shannon wrote that when you dream while using the subs, you are dealing with issues in your subconscious, so that means there's a lot of shit to deal with still, and I'm happy it's being dealt with.
So i decided to quit DMSI untill a new version comes out. I see no further point in doing it because I had almost 0 succes women wise. Also I noticed some of the AM qualities dissapeared, holding eye contect etc.

I decided yesterday to start AM stage 7 refresher and today I probably had more IOI's from women than on my entire 6 months on DMSI.
Ok, 3.2 downloaded and starting usage now, will report any and all changes, lets hope this version is the one!
Quick update, didn't go out this few days since using 3.2, my city is covered in snow and it's too cold to go anywhere so I can't report anything womenwise, but I do feel exhausted today, even though I slept a lot and haven't done any physical work that would explain this, so something is definetly happening (probably resistance).
Today I slept for 10 hours during the night, and then another 3 in the day, feeling extremely tired, guess there is a lot of shit for the sub to go through.
Pages: 1 2