Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs - wall/plateu? permanent or same?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im on a downer which may be why I'm asking this but I'm reading journals and I could be completely wrong but I'm finding mostly the same.

Everyone no matter what generation are using subs always to hit a plateau.

The plateau hit then means they need a more advanced sub. They use it and hit another wall.

is this the case?

has anyone got any permanent results or not hit a wall with any subs they have used?

I remember reading that 2G I think or 1G is the same as subs produced by all other producers that are in the marketplace since all they tend to use are affirmations within masked tracks.

I did buy silent subs in the past from a guy on eBay, can't recall who he was but anyway and the idea was to just play and go but that would be the 2G or 1G.

So were already on 5G on most subs but even the 4G would be vastly more superior.

So I need hope, I need to know that this isn't the case.

I read a journal of a guy whose listening to subs for a year or years and hit a wall.

THE ONLY journal I ever recall reading which was a WOW, was a chap called Justin I think who used the Aura of Sexuality or something and kept using it and he changed, SLOWLY but changed and he put pics of up his amazing transformation.

But is he the exception to the rule?

thanks for reading guys
I used AM6 once and people swear I'm just as much of an asshole as I became towards the end.

I'm of the opinion you use subliminal alongside your own self improvement goals, not to only trust the subliminal.
Every generation of subliminals breaks new ground in terms of what it can do, and in doing this it reveals new information about what must be done to achieve the goals.

I am in this way reverse engineering how the subconscious works.

Some people will respond well to some goals,, regardless of the subliminal generation they're built in, and some will not. It depends on what your personality type is, what your goal is, and what your state and history is.

You for example are very resistant and have a huge amount of fear. You are most likely resistant because you feel insecure and crave control to feel secure. But your subconscious interprets the subliminal as being "told what to do", which triggers your fear of loss of control, which results in stonewalling.

If you haven't been your best bet for this is to either use very high volume or very low volume. In most cases for this particular situation, low volume works best. It is usually interpreted as "being asked" instead of "being told what to do".

Each generation of subliminals is more capable and more powerful and works more deeply. This has resulted in making more major changes, but also facing more issues to overcome. That is why I have been developing 6G for three years now. That's why I developed 5G, and 4G, and 3G, and...

I have not seen too many people who are as fearful and resistant as you are, but like CatMan, your experience only tells me we are not finished yet. That's why I keep going.
(06-15-2017, 06:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Every generation of subliminals breaks new ground in terms of what it can do, and in doing this it reveals new information about what must be done to achieve the goals.

I am in this way reverse engineering how the subconscious works.

Some people will respond well to some goals,, regardless of the subliminal generation they're built in, and some will not. It depends on what your personality type is, what your goal is, and what your state and history is.

You for example are very resistant and have a huge amount of fear. You are most likely resistant because you feel insecure and crave control to feel secure. But your subconscious interprets the subliminal as being "told what to do", which triggers your fear of loss of control, which results in stonewalling.

If you haven't been your best bet for this is to either use very high volume or very low volume. In most cases for this particular situation, low volume works best. It is usually interpreted as "being asked" instead of "being told what to do".

Each generation of subliminals is more capable and more powerful and works more deeply. This has resulted in making more major changes, but also facing more issues to overcome. That is why I have been developing 6G for three years now. That's why I developed 5G, and 4G, and 3G, and...

I have not seen too many people who are as fearful and resistant as you are, but like CatMan, your experience only tells me we are not finished yet. That's why I keep going.

Hi Shannon, I have been listing to ASC for over 4 months now but for the first 4 months I listened to it with music a lot on my phone. I got about 10 ours a day, all day when I'm off. Why do you think I'm not seeing results yet and what suggestions could you give me? Thankyou.