Subliminal Talk

Full Version: You guys ever wonder why some people have to do so much inner work on themselves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been on this whole healing/growth thing for a while now and I'm sure a lot of others have as well. But do you guys ever just look around and think to yourselves something isn't right? How certain people don't have these massive struggles? I constantly question where the hell I would be without these subs because I've honestly tried a ton of stuff and none of it really made any lasting change. It's kind of scary to think isn't it? That some of us just get all this emotional baggage from childhood or whatever and are given no solutions for managing it when we become adults. Or if we do it's really primitive stuff like affirmations or positive visualization. Which don't get me wrong are powerful tools, but the mind is infinitely more complex than that and at times doesn't respond to such simple methods.

I guess what I'm getting at here with my rambling is most of our problems seem incredibly simple in nature and yet it seems like the most complex solutions are needed. Meanwhile someone else never even deals with the problems to begin with.
One, nevertheless am grateful to be aware of the needs of inner work for it shows at least my willingness to get to know myself. While most of us get drift in the massive flow of modern life not knowing - hell with knowing, even realizing the needs is a good start for most.
Don't you think it's a privilege anyway? To be what you explained above.

Two, here's the dynamic of inner works, we think we have an edge on it, by working on ourselves we expect to get ahead, especially compared to others who don't or at least our former-ignorant-self.
Working on further, at some might spark some questions, am the only one having this problem? I can see it clearly, but everyone else doesn't seem to be bothered with that, why? Or in your words, that most of the problems are incredibly simple in nature, but again, why?
I'm not sure if there's a natural bias when we start the inner work, emotions have their own spectrum and we know that tendency toward negative side of the things are often easier to follow. That what's perceived to be simple at the beginning will grow more and more complex as we go further, like a dog that chases its own tail.

But it's an edge anyway.
It's very interesting topic, Mat. If only I'm on my pc now.
Will go back to it.
I have always wondered if but I really don't have the answer for it. To be honest my dreams to be successful in my career and life have been crushed. Just cause I was emotionally weak and was easily fucked by this society. I use to have a lot of expectations with myself. But I don't have any right now... Maybe universe has a different path for me to walk.
I can relate to that, Zane.
Last year was a bleak period for me, I saw my dreams and expectations were crushed while I couldn't do much about it.
But then I realized that I need to take a full ownership of whatever cards dealt for me.
Lucky (though I don't believe in luck) that I didn't fall to depression for it, and here I am, mending what's should be mended and improving myself.
I found a new home here, and once again I gain momentum to go forward.
Part of the reason why I strive in learning about myself, this inner work, is a conviction that I'm gonna do and be something big. Hell, I didn't even remember when or where did I get that conviction, but it's been keeping me going.

Callings are unique to each of us, finding what we truly want and what matters most to us are often presented in a journey instead of events.
I don't know what you're after or what matters to you, but as I believe it in myself, I believe you need to keep going for it, mate.
(06-08-2017, 06:37 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been on this whole healing/growth thing for a while now and I'm sure a lot of others have as well. But do you guys ever just look around and think to yourselves something isn't right? How certain people don't have these massive struggles? I constantly question where the hell I would be without these subs because I've honestly tried a ton of stuff and none of it really made any lasting change. It's kind of scary to think isn't it? That some of us just get all this emotional baggage from childhood or whatever and are given no solutions for managing it when we become adults. Or if we do it's really primitive stuff like affirmations or positive visualization. Which don't get me wrong are powerful tools, but the mind is infinitely more complex than that and at times doesn't respond to such simple methods.

I guess what I'm getting at here with my rambling is most of our problems seem incredibly simple in nature and yet it seems like the most complex solutions are needed. Meanwhile someone else never even deals with the problems to begin with.
Past life is the answer, why you struggle and some don't. We are not born equal Rolleyes , it seems unfair but it's not.
I wonder how many less complain we would hear if most people would think that past life exist (theoretically), then we couldn't blame bad luck for our lack if lack there is to begin with.
Past lives isn't the answer. It's only an answer.
All people have to do alot of inner work on themselves. Just because you see people successful in life and it seems they do not need inner work they are the ones who need the most. Usually the ones who get into power or are heads of corporations or banksters are psychopathic and have tons of trauma that allows them to commit the most heinous of acts. Also Nox is correct. Past Lives are not the only answers although they are a big factor. Many of us have been traumatized over multiple lifetimes and we are just starting the clear the patterns out. When we start to heal we get our Psyche fragments back into our mind. This is the true meaning of Humpty Dumpty. The kings horses and men cant put humpty back together again. Only Humpty can.
We were born with this "Curse" and its our job to turn it into a "Blessing". No matter what path we have to walk on in order to make that happen..
Sure I have questioned the purpose of having to deal with myself and my problems, many times, especially during the hardest times. Questioning the purpose of keep going. And I realized that at times there is no purpose that you can see at the time, you just have to trust that it will be one further ahead.

For me, being struck to the ground the way I was, I had to deal with getting myself back for my own survival, so it was not really a choice. But with it, I have come to appreciate things that I was not even aware of before, and have developed new sides of myself and a new perspective of what I want from life have started to emerge.

I was "happy" before depression hit me with a lot of friends, good education, future ahead of me. And then BOOM I was in bed, crippled by my own mind with no energy or ability to take care of myself. Along the way I have learned to enjoy time with myself, finding what works for me, and really understanding what a relationship to someone else is, something that I many time took for granted. My issues forced me to become more present and to take better care of myself, which sure is and will become two amazing gifts.
I don't believe in a past life.

I believe that maybe when we get created via the genetic blueprint of our parents then we get not just the eye colour alleles or the way our nose should be but perhaps also their some aspects of their DNA that is related to character and emotional traits.

They themselves got this from their ancestors and so forth. Science hasnt validated this but Bob Proctor touches on this whenever he speaks of the subconscious mind and how we are an amalgamation of all that came before us from our family tree.

That being said whether this is true or not is 1 possibility but I also believe that beyond our own personality it is also a mixture of 2 other things....

1) The way we ourselves perceive the world and thus internal whatever we learn from it. Someone that for example slips on ice as a young child may fear icy slippery roads forever but another may simply forget it and still find it fun.

So this is the way our personality itself whether inherited or simply our own is how we see the interaction we have with the world.

2) Life exposure. If we have not been exposed to ice or anything remotely close to it then maybe we have no fear of it or joy of it either. Someone that has exposure to it will have.

I mean we all have things we love and we fear that others would find odd, because they are polar opposites and fear and love accordingly.

There is also that adage that we pick up bad habits as we go along perhaps from our families and our peers which in turn create a cycle.

There is no denying that smoking and drinking are bad and are simply toxic chemicals that are put into our bodies by corporations to make money. Society has deemed either to be a cultural norm or a social need and so we do it. Someone will become addicted and potential cause harm to their life or to anothers. We can then ask why or why was I so badly affected and need subs to help me clear whereas someone else wasnt so badly affected. Maybe that someone else believes these are evils and do not partake in them and thus won't ever know how it would affect him or maybe it all goes back to my original point that perhaps we are genetically the way we are.

Either way, if subs can change our subconscious thoughts and beliefs and in turn change our DNA or we ourselves can induce a change so deep that our very DNA is changed or atleast that the sub is permanent for us and that we grow then this is the way forward.

We are all here to use these subs rather than spend odious amounts of time visualising, affirming, incarnating and so forth to change, so lets hope and pray that Shannon really can create these life savers that we all crave and desire.
What one believes in is irrelevant outside of how it artificially limits you or how it frees you.

We don't have definitive ways of proving a lot of things yet, but we are coming up quickly on new ways to explore a lot of things.

Whether or not you believe in past lives is immaterial if they are real. And while it might be genetic, past lives, or a number of other things, and we can all form our various opinions of them based on our own research, experiences, and in some cases fears, we are going to have to consider all of the options if we are going to figure out how to get done with these apparently endless cycles of healing, clearing and resistance.

In the next release of DMSI, I will be taking the healing to the furthest extent I currently know how, including opening it up for dealing with genetic causes and past life causes if those turn out to exist.

One way or the other, there's got to be a way to get done with this crap.
I think I speak for the many in saying : SHANNON THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!