Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help - overused.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Discovered Binaural Beats on youtube and had no idea what is was. It had amazing effects the day I first starting using it.

However, the second day I needed to study for hours and decided to listen to different binaural beats and subliminal message found on youtube. I could go into detail on exactly what I listened to I want to get to my point.

After listening for probably way longer than supposed to I felt weird and became anxious with bad thoughts. By brain feels hyperactive sort of and sleeping is difficult. It has been two days and it's been getting better sort of but I still don't feel the same.

Is this normal?
What can I do?
Hi Brodererik,
You'd be better off taking that up with the create of what you found on youtube as we have nothing on youtube and don't know what they contain. This forum is for IML products specifically.
Give it some more days to let yourself come back to normal mode. Probably not a big problem, just give your mind a rest as you seem to have went over what it could handle. Always do things a little by little with mind altering stuff and see how you react.
(05-30-2017, 04:54 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Give it some more days to let yourself come back to normal mode. Probably not a big problem, just give your mind a rest as you seem to have went over what it could handle. Always do things a little by little with mind altering stuff and see how you react.

Yes I had no idea what Binaural beats were when I discovered them, they seemed so harmless and good so I never even thought about bad side effects. I feel better as time goes so it will be good after a while.
Well if u have issues with studies then you could try supplements like DMAE it's doing wonders for me..
(05-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if u have issues with studies then you could try supplements like DMAE it's doing wonders for me..

whats DMAE?
Don't worry, binaural beats effects should wear off time and being you back to your normal way.

However stop listening to just anything on youtube without contacting the channel to make sure they even know anything about what they are posting up.

I agree also with Ben, you have an issue with their track so contact them about it.

Too much binaural beats will cause your mind to usually adapt and stay in that state for longer and so over time it will be in that state more rather than return back to the beta state it may usually be in.

I suggest once you are clear and healthy you take a look at the subs here as some I think have binaural beats in them and then seek advice as to which is right for you and try it out

good luck either way
(05-30-2017, 04:03 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if u have issues with studies then you could try supplements like DMAE it's doing wonders for me..

whats DMAE?

I guess Thor or someone mentioned in his MHS-5.5G journey so I thought might give it a try and it's starting to work. It's been four days only. I can focus on stuff I want and not get distracted. It's been only 4 days but it's doing something good...

https://m.nootriment.com/dmae/

Also it is cheaper than Alpha-GPC and other stuff will update.. The reason I am taking this is because when MLS-5.5G comes out I have all the brain power I need to execute my task.. I am preparing for a war..
(05-30-2017, 04:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, binaural beats effects should wear off time and being you back to your normal way.

However stop listening to just anything on youtube without contacting the channel to make sure they even know anything about what they are posting up.

I agree also with Ben, you have an issue with their track so contact them about it.

Too much binaural beats will cause your mind to usually adapt and stay in that state for longer and so over time it will be in that state more rather than return back to the beta state it may usually be in.

I suggest once you are clear and healthy you take a look at the subs here as some I think have binaural beats in them and then seek advice as to which is right for you and try it out

good luck either way

Thank man. I mean it was some hours one day...
Now it is mostly affecting my sleep but I can feel it getting better with time. Is there anyway to go back to the normal state of mind faster? I dont wanna be stuck in this state for too long...

Thanks again
(06-01-2017, 10:53 PM)brodererik Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 04:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, binaural beats effects should wear off time and being you back to your normal way.

good luck either way

Thank man. I mean it was some hours one day...
Now it is mostly affecting my sleep but I can feel it getting better with time. Is there anyway to go back to the normal state of mind faster? I dont wanna be stuck in this state for too long...

Thanks again

Tbh I've no idea if there is a faster way, I could take a guess but I won't say because I'm not qualified to say and don't want you doing anything to mess you up further however logic dictates that take whatever time you need to get back to normality rather than sometimes pushing it to get there because that push may become your new state which you do not want either.