Subliminal Talk

Full Version: JAKE'S IYGSH 4G JOURNAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey Everyone Smile

Today is Saturday 27th May 2017.

I am creating this journal so that it is ready for when I start this sub affectionately known by all here as IYGSH, but for any newbies its proper name is: IMPROVE YOUR GRADES AND STUDY HABITS.

If you want to know more about me then here are my previous journals, starting with the earliest and the most recent under that:

1) http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5721.html

2) http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7547-page-15.html

However to save you time here is a brief summary so that you can follow me and hopefully this helps me, all at indigo and also you, who like me wants to grow and improve.

So im a mature student at university. I come from the UK and am a student over in the heart of mainland Europe.

I have been reading self development books for around 15-20years and have known about the ways to program the subconscious mind via visualisation and affirmations.

I have always been ambitious but thats always at the start of goal setting only to fail that motivation and drive some days later to nothing/zero and then I just become lazy and fall back to my old ways, and habits.

I knew of subliminals due to the works of Eldon Taylor and tried his cd subliminal system to no avail. I still never gave up and never have.

I had never been able to do visualisations habitually however I did give affirmations a go to find that I was either doing it wrong or it didn't work.

EFT didn't work either. Maybe the system didn't work, my understanding of it or the practitioner was ill equipped to properly help me.

I have been here since 2015 and have finally with some trial and error been able to create a valid system of daily listening that will enable me to listen to any subs on a daily basis which I will share below again in the hope of helping others.

I was confused what my real issues were because like all of us, we have issues in more than 1 area, we all want motivation, we all want to overcome procrastination and we all want to get that sexy life partner, or sexy casual attention etc.

We all want to be able to learn as well as Neo from the Matrix and we all want to succeed and live and express our best and our truest potential.

I however want all this as well as be a good human being and be a positive influence to all around me too and not be a bad person, yes we all knock ourselves too.

Anyway I had tried MLS 5G as I started uni in 2015 and maybe I did listen to it daily but not enough or maybe my daily listening was always stopping and starting but for 1 reason or another it didn't work on me.

I then got advice and was told to try E2. This wasnt something I could do daily until recently.

I was listening to E2 from April 4th 2017 and stopped it on 21st May 2017 - 48th day.

I listened to E2 for 48days non-stop.

I stopped as you may choose to read from my journals, because I was becoming or suddenly became very lazy and procrastinating on my work for university. In the week that led to me to stop, I had deadlines and was not moving myself to work.

I had a project to do and present to my class, as well as prepare for a test I was resisting as well as other things all in the same week and I simply procrastinated when I had so much free to to study. This annoyed me so much and this lead to the advice I received to change subs quickly otherwise I will remain in a relaxed procrastinated vibe.

My issue from my early teens has been I guess bad study skills and procrastination.

When I was 4-10 I was the top in my class and school but when I changed school at age 11 I went downhill.

At the mature age that I am, I guess I was hoping I would have learnt and have gotten over this but guess not.

The strange and funny thing is that when I'm motivated I'm super motivated and inside I want to study, be the best and know my stuff but its not happening. I start motivated and then it dissipates...does that happen to any of you too?

So anyway while on E2, I was given advice to leave it and simply get onto IYGSH UNTIL MLS 5.5G is released.

I was informed that I may be a rare person that has major resistance to these subs, however I'm not impervious and they will eventually seep through and work (but it could be a while, I assume).

Im unsure if I'm such a rare case, what is clear is that 48days on E2 hasnt shown me any real or obvious indication that its worked on me.

Due to my procrastination and how university is my primary goal (even though hitting the gym, eating well, looking my best, taking all the right daily vitamins & supplements on time and be sexy for the ladies is consciously what i want too and DONT do, I have to be realistic and realise that without succeeding in this degree I will be at a worse place) I was told that its better to jump onto IYGSH.

MLS 5.5G is currently in development. 5G at the time was told to me that it may have had scripting errors which I believe it did as it was found to have an error however that reason has changed to it being so powerful that the resistance many encountered was unprecedented and thus something that would be looked into for the upgraded 5.5G.

Many here have put a lot of faith in MLS 5.5G and believe it WILL be a most awesome sub and perhaps 1 of the most awesome ever.... I hope they are correct.

MLS 5.5G may be realised in June 2017 or July 2017 though it could be released even later.

Either way this gives me atleast 30days to try IYGSH and see if it does work on me and if so how.

Atleast this sub unlike E2, is specific for me as a student so I should notice an observable change in my behaviour eventually.

As soon as MLS 5.5G is released and provided it is going to work on my issues which I will list below then i will jump onto that sub.

My issues are Motivation, procrastination, studying concentration and focus and also study habits, such as seeing it as fun and enjoyable to knowing the best ways to study etc.

I was told to stop E2 for 7 days, see if there was an E2 Bloom - which is to see if I have a sudden observable improvement in myself from E2 that can be attributed to E2 and then to start IYGSH.

Today is day 6, hence why I'm preparing this journal in advance.

There has been no obvious E2 bloom, none that I could say was definitely due to E2.

Overall so far no sub has shown me it works on me however I am also to blame at not giving subs enough time, but E2 is the ONLY sub I believe I have given some time to, that of 48days here and nothing.

E2 however is a sub I have been informed that causes one to become relaxed rather than proactive however if you are wondering why I was on E2, it was because I knew even back when I started MLS 5G that my issue was procrastination and thus was advised to start E2 to clear the FEARS behind this and it hasnt happened. Im unaware of any clearing having taken place at the moment.

So what is clear is that my goal has to be to use a sub that can and will primarily help me to focus on my grades and work at university.

This is IYGSH at the moment.

What this means is that I will now aim to play this sub indefinitely.

If I move to MLS 5.5G then it will ONLY be because that sub can supersede this sub and give me all the bells and whistles of IYGSH as well as ALOT more.

Overall what I'm saying is that I will use a sub for my goal of university studying until it works. I have no other reason to jump onto subs of other goals now unless it assists with this goal, such as overcoming procrastination etc.

So I may be on a sub for 1 year, 2 years I don't know but I have nothing to lose except to hit play and let it work for as long as my course runs, which is another 3.5years.

I may become the longest single sub user of all time lol

So I hope you will follow, read, be informed, and inform and guide me along.

I do these journals out of hope and pleasure; hope for myself and others and pleasure for myself and for others.

Tomorrow at bed time I will hit play and start IYGSH (which I bought yesterday).

So how will I play and what is my regime?

First how I will NOT play the subs:

I was informed here that Apple MacBook Pro Laptop (mine is early 2015) can play US subs. I was later told by an ex sound engineer who now worked for a british hospital auditory department that Apple MacBook pro can NOT play 20khz frequency and that most if not all laptops cannot either.

Since MLS was always played in the day with my laptop, and it didn't work it gave me a reason to justify that so I will NOT be playing on my laptop and suggest those of you that rely on your laptop for US (ultra silent) also do not play this track.

From being here for many months its also clear that laptops can affect subs in the way they are played due to hardware and software designs and limitations or effects.

For this reason I will not use my laptop to play any subs. Since I am resistant (apparently) then its best I try not to keep worrying about if the sub is working or not and therefore try to play on devices that I know can work for me.

How will I listen?

I have been informed here that playing US sub on a phone can work, but its power is at 45% that of playing it via a stereo speaker.

That however aren't bad odds really as it can work and will help me to get daily listening.

My issue has always been how to play subs when i go back home to the UK to visit the family. I have no speakers etc to play the subs and in the past I have tried to play on my laptop which isn't the most effective way either.

So I will use my mobile phone and I shall explain how in a moment.

I also have AudioEngine A2+ speakers, that I bought once I had arrived in Europe ONLY and SPECIFICALLY for the subs here.

I have been informed by the manufacturers of these subs in the USA that they have a frequency response of 23KHZ and therefore can play ultra silent tracks. (for US, your speakers should be at least 20khz).

I have used the phone app 'frequensee' to see how the US for E2 was playing at night and it usually was reaching around -45 - -60db. You have all told me that this range is fine so I have continued with this.

so the protocol:

Every day while in Europe I will play the US for IYGSH from my phone through the A2+, which will connect from the speakers through cables to my phone.

I will play this every night, and therefore I am guaranteed to get atleast 6hours every night. I usually sleep around 7-9hours and some lazy days even 10-12hours so as long as I get atleast 6hours I'm happy.

During the day, its more difficult to play subs, because I'm usually around friends at uni. What I don't want is to single myself out as an odd guy for always playing something on my phone which i can't do anyway as usually theres very little time between classes usually.

If there is time between classes I'm usually either travelling; or procrastinating which is the whole issue I'm trying to clear up anyway.

Now if i can play the subs in the day I will try to play US and leave my phone near me on a desk, or if I'm able to study in the library or a room i will do this again or try and play a masked track (known as ocean or trickling stream) either from the phones speaker or connect earphones and listen. (You cannot play US via earphones/headphones - only masked).

In the evening its probably fair to assume I will play US from my phone so that it doesn't interfere with my movie/tv/youtube watching chill out times or listening to music which I use for studying or chilling at times too.

What happens when I fly back home for vacation to UK?

Well I will only play US through my phone at night and have it placed near my head/pillow.

During the day it will be impossible to play any subs, and at night I'm probably going to get only 6hours sleep on average as that is the lifestyle at home that I have.

So the listening or rather the effect of the sub may be reduced but this is still better than not playing the sub at all.

Since I usually go home for 2-3weeks, then its better i listen this way for this time away rather than have a zero break, come back to europe and have to start all over again (which was the case I believe with MLS 5G).

I have 4 exams now to sit in June. These are big exams and I havent even started studying because my mood just isn't letting me settle down and start.

I will have 1 resit to focus on in the first week of September. I may have more from these 4 June exams but I MUST pass 1 exam from 1st year (last year) otherwise I cannot go into 3rd year.

I am hoping that this sub or MLS 5.5G (if I start that this summer) helps me if not for June exams then definitely for September exams atleast.

I then hope that going forward it helps me out a lot to change my character, yes character to become a better more productive, focused and mature student and to make my grades my biggest goal as well as learning and understanding the material too.

I really really hope this works for me so your well wishes and prayers will really help!

I believe I have given as thorough an intro and account for you all as possible.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me now or at any time you wish.

Here we go....Cool

Ps: I normally choose a Rainbow as my icon for my thread so that I can find it easily and others can, however as this is IYGSH, I thought a change to a LIGHTBULB was more apt haha
Today on Monday 29th May 2017 at midnight/0:00am I will begin to play IYGSH

I will either play US if I'm in bed or play masked via headphones.

I hope I can gain some benefit and overcome this procrastination.

Wish me luck..... let the journey begin.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZT1U_48NA
Day 1 & Day 2 Updates

So day 1 I played around 8hours I think US during the night

I woke feeling relaxed and unstressed, but can the sub work in 1 day when its 4G, I doubt but I did feel lighter so maybe this was my own hope for the sub.

I had a good day, met up with a friend, went for a meal and then we came back to mine and studied from around 11pm - 3am or 4am

Again I doubt this is the sub and more just that it was a nice day i was upbeat and he was studying with me which meant motivation rather than complete and utter procrastination. Without him I wouldnt have studied for sure.

Day 2 (today)

I listened around 9-12hours in bed because I was lazy and didn't get out of bed even after being awake for hours. I also listened around 3 or 4hours with headphones and trickling stream today too.

I have had a semi productive day in that I did NO studying even though I had hoped to but I got some other chores out of the way.

1 of those chores was coming here and updating my journal as well as reading shannons journal etc.

Most of my time wasting in the morning is viewing the same sites on my phone I'm interested in as well as coming on here and reading journals etc - it builds hope but its also needy seeing if I have had any replies.

I've realised that I'm moving in slow mode, I do thing slowly and ill include this in the MLS 5.5G upcoming sub suggestion thread too.

That being said, Shannon has revealed an approximate ETA fro MLS 5.5G which ill quote below, so I assume it will be available in about 3weeks time minimum due to the computer issues Shannon is having.

Again I'm on IYGSH because of my main core issues of procrastination, motivation, study habits etc its not so much Learning and memory my issues as much as getting down to actually do the work, so if MLS deals with this then I'm going to get it straight away.

I've done no school work today.

thanks

(05-29-2017, 05:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2017, 05:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Shanon , how long will it take to release MLS 5.5G ? 1 month or more ?

Once I have my computer... and I am getting ready to just go buy the parts if it's not here soon... I expect it will require 1-2 weeks.
Day 3 Update (wednesday 31st May 2017)

Listened US around 8hours I think today

Listened to a little US via mobile/cell phone today in the day but only around 1hour.

Need to listen to more so have US playing via phone while I sit.

Not studied again, had other things get in the way, reasons but they could be excuses for procrastination too because deep down I know I should work but I'm letting other reasons get in the way whether important or not
If you are the "don't-tell-me-what-to-do"-type of personality then I would recommend masked tracks. US can cause a lot of resistance for this type of people. You can also play masked at night, it doesn't have to be that loud that you can't sleep.
I have recently discovered that lower volume is much more effective and I play US sub all day.
Im posting some information here that will help me whenever I need to refer back to this journal:
(05-30-2017, 11:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 03:19 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2017, 05:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2017, 05:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Shanon , how long will it take to release MLS 5.5G ? 1 month or more ?

Once I have my computer... and I am getting ready to just go buy the parts if it's not here soon... I expect it will require 1-2 weeks.

This is fantastic a lot sooner than I had anticipated.

So with the time to either get parts or the computer to arrive, its roughly around 3 weeks away from being released.... awesome! if its longer so be it but this is good news still so thank you Smile

Shannon, as I'm on IYGSH 4G at the moment, then you would recommend for me to jump onto MLS 5.5G still, as my issue is my study habit, procrastination and motivation, study habits etc yes or to stay on IYGSH because my main issues aren't memory as such but getting down to study etc?

(Come to think of it, I don't really know what the difference between overcoming procrastination or motivation is, since I feel when I am procrastinating I'm maybe low on motivation because if I had motivation would I really be procrastinating and then when I'm low on motivation isn't that when I'm procrastinating---confusing!!)

how much time will I need to be off this sub before I can please start MLS 5.5G please?

I know youre busy so just as a kind reminder have you had time to check the MLS 5.5G suggestions thread for what others are asking to hopefully be put into the sub? and will you let us all know what you decide to include please?

thanks a lot Shannon

Given how resistant you have shown yourself to be, you will want to use the latest level of scripting technology, which is going to be MLS 5.5G by light years over the 4G version of that program. Since it is a 4G, you don't need time off.

When I get this computer set up as a build environment, I will finish including what I have in my list of things to include and then I will consider what's inthe suggestions thread.
(05-31-2017, 11:28 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]If you are the "don't-tell-me-what-to-do"-type of personality then I would recommend masked tracks. US can cause a lot of resistance for this type of people. You can also play masked at night, it doesn't have to be that loud that you can't sleep.

Im not sure to be honest Mr Anderson, (thank you for posting and helping me out).

I may be this way, so you suggest I play Masked at night.

How loud, just enough to hear the trickling stream? I always feel I have to have it loud so I confuse myself.
(05-31-2017, 11:50 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently discovered that lower volume is much more effective and I play US sub all day.

I do have it fairly loud. I play trickling stream and turn down the tv etc so its silent in the room, I then play trickling stream so that its loud where I'm sat and that I can hear it easily then I come out of that and play US.

is that right?
(05-31-2017, 12:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 11:50 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently discovered that lower volume is much more effective and I play US sub all day.

I do have it fairly loud. I play trickling stream and turn down the tv etc so its silent in the room, I then play trickling stream so that its loud where I'm sat and that I can hear it easily then I come out of that and play US.

is that right?

Well its u who has to discover what suits you the best.. Took me a year to realize that that high volume of US doesn't work for me but lower does.. This is what frequensee shows on my mobile..

It's.. 10 feet away..
(05-31-2017, 12:06 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 12:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

is that right?

Well its u who has to discover what suits you the best.. Took me a year to realize that that high volume of US doesn't work for me but lower does.. This is what frequensee shows on my mobile..

It's.. 10 feet away..

No way, my frequensee is around -50db when its near my ear and I'm on my pillow and all here said that was ok and good
(05-31-2017, 12:09 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8809-p...#pid169584

oh a nootropic...
(05-31-2017, 12:01 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 04:03 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if u have issues with studies then you could try supplements like DMAE it's doing wonders for me..

whats DMAE?

Thor mentioned in his MHS-5.5G journey so I thought might give it a try and it's starting to work. It's been four days only. I can focus on stuff I want and not get distracted. It's been only 4 days but it's doing something good...

https://m.nootriment.com/dmae/

Also it is cheaper than Alpha-GPC and other stuff will update.. The reason I am taking this is because when MLS-5.5G comes out I have all the brain power I need to execute my task.. I am preparing for a war..

Ive seen many of these advertised online but I don't want to fk my head up, so stayed away from them and relying on these subs tbh
(05-31-2017, 12:12 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 12:09 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8809-p...#pid169584

oh a nootropic...
(05-31-2017, 12:01 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 04:03 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if u have issues with studies then you could try supplements like DMAE it's doing wonders for me..

whats DMAE?

Thor mentioned in his MHS-5.5G journey so I thought might give it a try and it's starting to work. It's been four days only. I can focus on stuff I want and not get distracted. It's been only 4 days but it's doing something good...

https://m.nootriment.com/dmae/

Also it is cheaper than Alpha-GPC and other stuff will update.. The reason I am taking this is because when MLS-5.5G comes out I have all the brain power I need to execute my task.. I am preparing for a war..

Ive seen many of these advertised online but I don't want to fk my head up, so stayed away from them and relying on these subs tbh

I know what u mean but this time it's different..

Thing is I have tried nootropics before and none of them worked on me.. I mean to say nothing worked. My body would reject or should I say that my subconscious would resist..

For example I took many supplements like Spirulina and Vitamins and few brain supplements but I won't do anything.. . It was like I was cursed..

But after using MHS-5.5G suddenly every stuff that I take starts working instantly...
I know this is gonna sound ridiculous but after using MHS-5.5G for 33 days I started having dreams related to increased cognitive abilities where I was totally healed and all my ADHD issues were gone and I also dreamt about some supplement I was taking.... After few days I found myself getting attracted to some specific supplements.. I mean its like my inner gut or being or whatever it is saying to me to take these stuff and not expect anything.. Weird huh?

If someone rightnow tells me that there is much better nootropics than DMAE.. Then My gut or subconscious will just Idk try to repel that and will say that just stick with it..

I am pretty sure MHS-5.5G has guided me into this.
If anyone would have asked me to take supplements before my MHS-5.5G journey I would have not done that Infact I would hardly care about taking stuff at all.... But After MHS-5.5G things have changed..

I am just going with it..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9