Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Remove Negativity Within Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran this for about four months and plan to run it again in the future. This is one of the most beneficial subliminals I have ever done. Its effects are far more comprehensive than the title would lead you to believe. "Negativity" is not used in the sense of pessimism the way we normally consider it, rather refers to anything preventing you from being happy all of the time.

And does it ever go after so many things that have been part of you for so long that you don't even recognize them as being negative. The difference in how I left afterward was considerable. Less stress, less black energy making me tired, listless, etc. etc., my body felt different (lighter and freer), and so much more. The scope of the results went well beyond my expectations.

While the program does a very good job of what it does, with the benefit of seeing how I have changed since using it, the program has several limitations. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 5/5.5/6G version that addresses these limitations.

- It is not future proof. It addresses negativity in your mind while you run it, but it does nothing to resolve the thought patterns that led to building up the negativity in the first place. In time, the negativity returns. The symptoms are removed, but the cause remains. It should teach you to deal with any new form of negativity the same way it clears current negativity.

- It does nothing to protect you from negativity around you. I have always been empathic, which is not good around people with negative energy/low vibration. While it will help clear out negativity picked up from other people or negative feelings you get from being around certain people, it does nothing to protect you from picking up more of the cleared feelings the next time you come into contact with those types of people, or even feeling bad just by being in proximity to them.

- It doesn't teach you to automatically clear out negativity. Somewhat related to not being future proof, the sub only gets rid of negativity that is already there or added while it is being used. It should teach you to do it automatically, so it becomes something you run one time for 3/6/12/whatever months and leave the long term maintenance to your subconscious mind without the need to rerun the sub.

If that reads like I'm not happy with it, I am. I would recommend it to everyone. But since it can be made more effective, I'd like that even more. Big Grin
DMSI has a major goal that may not be directly what you want, but it handles a lot of what you are asking for. Including an auric shield of pure positive energy that protects you from negative energy or influence.

I may be able to make RNW in a newer generation at some point in the future, but until then, the closest you will come is DMSI 3.1+