Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power ( TID 3.2 anticipation )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Running DMSI now. 2 loops, started 5 pm 24-5-2017.

day 1. 2 loops
Interesting how OGSF already kicks in strongly.
Experienced headache yesterday when finishing 2 loops. A friend called out of the blue when almost done my second loop.

Noticed after done with listening to DMSI my IDGAF attitude did skyrocket and felt way more uninhibited aswell.

Had some friends over. The girl of one of them was blatantly sexual acting and throwing that shit around.
Felt really charismatic. Voice was loud, connecting went well. Mental filters down. Sexual innuendo's made.

Strong sexual energy surging through my body. Do notice while listening to DMSI thus far its only after being done that it starts to become blatantly obvious as to how powerfull it is. Had some overal iritations and annoyedness going on.

Had some dream where I bawled my eyes out. Went to be and felt I could fall asleep instantly. Body started to heat up and sweating as soon as I laid down.

day 2 - 2 loops hybrid A

Currently listening to hybrid track.flac ocean surf. Wanting to run more loops.
Its begins
Day 2 continued;

Lots of looks at the gym. Involving and engaging is met with smiles towards me and positively. Was mote expressive and unhindred. Notice my emotions and thoughts fluctuate also, agression, annoyance, feeling apathic in ways as if DMSI is doing many things at once.

Talked with girl at the check in. Seemed more submissive/girly and teasy in terms of playfull pushes. Also experienced heat when done training yet she remarked it wasnt warm at all.

Having different intentions running through head, scattered beliefs, like an abundance of choice. My head has randomly headaches and feels loopy right now. Only 2 days in now so I'll be patient and await results. Several projects are there waiting now to be slain.
day 3 2 loops hybrid trickling stream.mp3

Atleast 2 women are showing interest.
1 fat girl had this prolonged eye contact with me. Mezmerized, loving, dreamy and kept at it for 5+ seconds.
2nd kept hoovering and engaging me, smiling, talking.
Introduction went flawless, effortless and automatic

Had extreme hunger today till the point of nausea. Milf was not pleased by some stuff.
Would before affect me. Now IDGAF. no response from me, nothing. Solid composure and non reactiveness.

Shed some tears just yet. Going back to the trigger video cause me to shed tears again. Clearing happening.

Engaging very easy in social setting. Guys supplicate more. Bonding deeper with another guy and consider him now a friend. Having lots of value to give. Sharing same visions on some topics and has some game. Good stuff.

He did hit and plowed through with redhead. Im not concerned at all. My mindset is; you can have her. Im fine with it.

Yesterday evening my heartrate spurred up dramatically to the point of almost breaking. Mightve be reality bending. Also strong pressure and felt like falling asleep forcefully while it happened. Pretty intense after experimenting with 2 loops before sleep. Energy overload feeling and sgressively filling my body aswell as traveling upwards from my crotch area towards ?

Quitting caffeine.
Nicotine still a thing yet I directly feel agitated after smoking. Seems beliefs are magnified around nicotine.
Day 5 ~ 3 loops hybrid trickling stream.mp3

3 loops seem to be my sweet spot.
Went to.the gym, less driven feeling yet people insisted on me staying. Guy at the checkout was more chatty and buddy buddy. Some other guy who I see randomly was talking with 2 different women simultaneously ( DMSI manifestation? Blows my mind, somethings up with that )

Playing 2 loops yesterday adding up to 4 overal had me flustered today. It knocked me out when I went to bed earlier. Also some women online is way more open for some reason. Might be the aura transferring. Yesterday at the gym I created a instadate thing with the hit girl at the checkout. Cuz why not. Felt right to slip into that. Opened up more when that happened. Chatted a bit how she will drive her motorcycle, and made the remark I didnt sought that behind her. Made her dance and enthousiastic. Never saw her do that before. Curious looks overal. Also some women I re-encounter like popping up around me wherever I go like some sort of magnetism.

IDGAF attitude after 3 loops is stronger. I feel the heat coming from my hands and body. I seem to cycle rapidly internally. This morning I was pretty much inwardly focussed without me breaking out of it.

My drive for journalling is pretty low still. Im completely fine and neutral feeling like "okay, fine" after 3 loops.
Felt the urge to open tindr and, damn, am I selective. I notice the strong impulse to swipe hotties to nope like my standards are ridiculously high. Also, its something that is autopiloting, like, I dont care about tindr before and now its growing to some sort of quick developing "addiction" for lack of better description. Ill be killing it, Im sure about this.

Seems snipers at work as I select and weed out like natural selection. My subconscious knows and I am full on abundant. BOOYAH.

Also, the heat is constant and ablaze. I sweat as I write this full body. The aura is ON.

Also, own it up, all of it. I accept all of my being. Its baseline. No apologizing. I own every all of my being and select from out there. Full coming to terms with shit.
DMSi is truly merciless, everything is kicked out one after another, doubts, worries, like my reality is about to shatter and things are inevitable, hoooooly crap. caffeine and nicotine are less and less apealing, like some dam thats being stuffed up and no water can leak anymore through. felt like being ghosted today, yet my mind is filling into abundance of women talked to today as some sort of succesfull. good stuff to build on further. Also, my gaze is magnifying like crazy. last 3 loops where played 5 hours ago I think, hybrid.mp3. Its like a elevated feeling and rapid engine thats being set off, nuclear proportions.

Walked through the store, several women were hoovering around, one with a long grey dress, cute as fuck, probably snipered in a way,

Checking out at the store when getting some stuyff, I, or zoned out, or she glitched, it was like she was talking her routine but her sentence died out, like it litterally broke or something like that Huh

Also, I love you guys! Big Grin
Im utterly mindblown now. Im describing my perfect 10 now and it will manifest. Good fucking sex shuts all other bs down like infatuation. She knows it. Its shutting down and only allows pure attraction seduction. Like a pure slipping into trance. Solar plexus active like a mofo nothing else is here now anymore. Its what it is like a ecstacy knot in my stomach area.

Autopilot hit hard now. Im executing. Im sure about that. The heat is massive. Im sweating buckets.

Vision triumphs all. Now is over and done.

Also my subcobscious coined 4 loops just yet. Will run 4 loops tomorrow. The electricity better not shut down XD
Had a strong manifestation this morning when walking through the store. Tall blonde, larger then me physically wise. Felt my whole body charge up and getting aroused. Time slowed down. Locked and she locked and our split moment of only "hi" was almost timeless and beautiful. My subconscious screamed "manifestation!!" No fear at all about her being taller. It doesnt mean anything even.

I notice I doubt DMSI working. Its hit or miss still. Like, no differences externally noticed or people go more far in doing things for me and seeking approval. Its weird. I know its working yet doubt it simultaneously.
just finished day 10 3 loops hybrid trickling tream.mp3

body is on fire, especially my feet. cant recall much or anything of today, as I feel all is over the place. feeling massively restless and uneasy now aswell as sleepy.

also, 0 bs tolerance. immersion.
not feeling reporting externals at all. the magnitude if DMSi 3.1 is savage.
not feeling reporting or journalling much, just want to hide yet again not at all.

Edit: one loop ultrasonic running now and agression returns along with sadness a bit. Inner turmoil and getting sweaty aswell. Also start craving closeness yet this escalates in a feeling classy kinda way aswell as in a predatory aura thing/gravitational sureness. Good thing is im out tonight/this evening at an venue which mostly consist of blondes and hot girls so great oppurtunity to test this shit out.

Edit2: tindr is going haywire. I swipe right massively. Only hot girls almost which seems to be DMSI.doing its thing. Solar plexus going hard aswell. Fuck this resistance journalling

worth reporting is;
when im on, im ON. charismatic, eye contact, IDGAF energy buzzing. outspoken, loud, cant tolerate coffee at all or im getting agressive. fuck it, scrapping it all.
Got back from the venue, less people then what I expected to be. I also get to understand how DMSI snipers in ways and wonder if the gf of a friend of mine got snipered. She went far to give all kinds of displays and I felt what I think is the aura, fire up. All giggly, drawing attention to her tits, her ass wiggling against me, drawing my gaze to her pussy, which in turn made me lock intensly on hers and the crotch area of her hotpant/extremely short shorts. Waving legs etc. The locking and zoning made me drowse of into autopilot and escalation mode. Her attitude is just incredibly fickle and a turn off.

Another blond got snipered while standing close to her. She grew uncomfortable and groomy with the moment in my vicinity. 20 sonething. Curvy. Adjusting herself, kept fumbling on her phone, displaying in sight, leaning in. Again, I charged up. She covered up her pussy/crotch with her arms. Bodylanguage spoke to me. Getting used to it is a thing. I also get how opening will grand me the easiness. Grow back into that habit. Itll serve me well.

Bartendster was nice aswell. Brown haired curly throwing glances. I feel with enough cleaning its getting brutally easy. Just the changes already make me feel drunk/high right now while being sober.

Friends are snarky becoming. Ine minute they involve me. Next moment ghosting. Also the evening was a mix of that. Attraction flirty and then turning a 180 ghosting. Other blond owner of the venue, older lady was flirty aswell and nade ec a couple of times, chatted her up and the such.

Again, my friends get pretty much snarky. Short jabs, comments while I was loud, bold, owning the place, IDGAF attitude like they tried to tone me down/shittest me. It was obvious. Im changing so rapidly, aswell as snipering gets more blatant and clear aswell as feeling more light. Im starting to get it, and damn, going out more will adjust me and help me massively.

Still feeling 'off' like weird, awareness expansion and limits dissolving leaving me unable to pinpoint.

Looking very good in the mirror. Sexy as fuck.

DMSI also turns my reality in that of 10's and I will know. They will drawn to me amyways, aware or not. 10's is where its at for now.

Tomorrow morning I will run 4 loops and hit the gym after. Taking care of myself/training is flawless and effortless and incorporated part of routine.
Ur friends also probably are using some kinda social game too... so ghosting is a compliment lol. They wanna be perceived as cool too. Sometimes...
nah, not compliments, it was way out of character trying to break my frame/peg me down kind of bullshit crapfest, fuck them fuckers. They feel it and cant do shit about it. It wasnt even supplicating, it was more covert warfare and singling out behaviour.

----------------

ION, feeling pretty rage-y. getting more looks and intense looks yet am not in a great place at all, pretty much ragy, thinking back about situations I didnt take ( regret ), just feeling off, angry and about to break. fucking fantastisc. Not so much as to getting blind rage when watching something and flipping directly offl but it is there, 4 loops are being ran right now. Very short fuell but wanting to curl up in a ball.
Gratefull for the healing yo. Killed it at the gym, almost manical agressive of the hook kind of shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22