Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go!!!

After running AM5 for barely a month two years ago, I figured it was too much for me mentally and I got very depressed. I was not an Alpha male. I was needy Beta always seeking approval, begging women to be with me and so on. That one month completely changed me. I realized that few weeks after stopping AM5. I know that first stage is only for cleaning up yourself. Well, after that one month. I didnt tolerate any BS anymore. I became motivated and Ive seen women only as sex objects from that point on. In this two years Ive had 2 girlfriends and left them both. My standards got way higher than they used to be. Last few months I started to catch feelings for a girl I knew for one year. I felt like beta for first time since first AM5 run. It was a bad feeling and I was literally begging her to hang with me and although she loved it and was always hugging me and even came to my house a few times I realized she is trying to put me into friendzone.

Long story short I started AM6 stage 1 four days ago and results so far are quite good.

This is what happened so far:
-After just one day of listening on Friday morning I was really pissed of at my crush. Her indecisivness made me angry and I decided to tell her that I am not going to continue to be her friend, because I dont see it working out that way. I was clear and didnt tolerate bullshit at all. We discussed being friends with benefits before but she is scared of catching feelings. Needless to say she is my ex´s best friend ( I know Im a piece of shit Smile ).
After that I felt great actually and It got better...

-Friday night was time for some party. So I took my phone and wrote to a girl that is a clear 10! I think she is the prettiest girl around for sure but she was always finding a reason not to hang with me. Well this time she was down for it and we went out together with some friends and she seemed attracted by me. She even texted me when she got home that she hopes she left a good impression on me.

-The same night I met like 4 old friends I havent seen in a while and we made plans to hang out some more in the following days.

- Other observations:
My bestfriends girlfriend looked at me and said that I look very cute, more than usual. That made me feel uncomfortable but at the same time I knew that this stuff is working already.

- As for effects of these first days:
Neediness - Gone I am not even thinking about my crush anymore. Its like it all dissappeared in a few days.

Friends Circle - Growing Old friends calling and calling inviting me for parties and drinks. Pretty happy about that.

Confidence - Being myself I feel very confident and I dont care how other people see me.

Off to bed now for some quality hours with ultrasonic version.
So far so good.
Today, not much happened.

Woke up a fucking Beta. I dreamt of my ex and I woke up a little depressed. Although I left her and never was really in love at all. But I was very happy that in about 2 minutes my Alpha mode was turned on and I said fuck her.

Been on work all morning an passing by the bar while going home I met a girl that is working there. A 9 I would say. She invited me to a coffee with her. I stayed there for like 15 minutes. Once she started talking about a friend of mine that she likes I stood up and told her that I have to go. Was a fun reaction, wasnt jelous really just not interested in discussing that with her, felt like I am wasting time. Was that alpha behaviour? Not sure. Felt very natural. The conversation was very fluid and good tho. Noticing slight changes in my behaviour.

No words from my crush trying to friendzone me. Saw her today with friends but felt no way really. I think its slowly fading.

My text game with girls changed a whole lot. I dont even have time for texting. Fuck that. I only write to them for a meet up, no other pen pal bullshit.

Actually. Going over my day a lot happened. I saw all three girls that I want to fuck. The third one was a 10 I was talking about yesterday. I asked her for drinks at around 8 PM. Told me she will let me know. Wrote back at 9 PM (One hour after we supposed to meet up) saying another time. Fuck that shit too Smile Didnt even text back, dont think she deserves another invite from me.

Another huge thing. Starting to get the motivation for working out back. I used to be in pretty good shape, but coudnt imagine training for 10 minutes anymore. Well today I did a pretty good training and fell great about it. Might make this everyday routine and get ripped as fuck.

Thats it for today. I hope someone is reading this. Big Grin