Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So i had my second dmsi fuck since 3.1 with a very sweet 20 year old blonde, weirde thing she blowd me really good and fucked me good although i was very sweaty du to the weather

The confusing part was during the date before We.barely spoke only i was asking questions, when asking to move things Further she gave me a look as if she would kill me, i thought man this girl really hates , me but then We fucked and during foreplay we touched each other very sensitive and she inspected every part of my body, she gave me probably one of the beste blowis ever while clinging and lying on my body, same during sex very clingy and sensitive while me not trying to be to intimite with her body due to the feeling of her hating me

Its weirde i seem very unpopular these days with girls like a pervert or player or both, during the magnets they greeted me spoke a lot to me confesed their feelings with dmsi this is all over but they also dont complain during sex like 'it hurts or i blowed you enough' very weirde

I live in a student dorm and the last few days a lot of girls there and white Knights tried to shame me saying i treat women like shit and that not every man is superficial as i am of course they couldnt do a thing because i am not ashamed of it one girl said 'you dont like women you only like their bodys'

Also my male friends are distanting themselves from me flaking on me dont texting back lol any explaination?

The last week i got two discounts for food which never happend before on dmsi also the waiters there called me monsieur

Also a lot of my friends and cousens are getting married and showinng this of mostly to mediocre women, while calling me not normal for chasing pussy that much, my father saying to me to stop with BDSM saying chocking beating women could end me in prison or one girl could die hmm

So yeah i feel like an Outsider a bit and basically all the society trying to shame me for what i am doing only one guy stood up and said that We live in a free country and everyone is allowed to do what he wants

PS: i am running the healing Version as shanon recommend, two days ago i had a horrible nightmare at first i was burned alive at an Explosion at a gas Station i tried to get out of fire but i couldnt as my skin and flesh was glueing to the hot Asphalt and falling apart, i couldnt wake up so easy and thought thats it i am.dying poeple tried to help me and screamed but couldnt get near the flames, i woke up horryfied and shaking

Second dream i had a big wound bleeeing from my stomach instead of going to Hospital i tried to wish the blood away with alco pads

Third dream two pregnant death and naked women lying in a big sea of blood, a baby holding the one womans hand and crying as i come nearer the Hand of the woman turns into a black dog who eats the baby

Yeah basically being horriefied and destroyed by my dreams so that i cant be very positive during the day, also mega tired no power for anything
Man, the dreams are really strange.
I haven't had nightmares (maybe one when I dreamed I snapped my dick in half) but I get crazy scared and sad that one day I will die. It totally destroys my soul. Sad

But maybe women hate you because they don't like your personality but they know your the most alpha male so maybe they are having a hard time with that.
I'm glad you are back on DMSI Dzemoo!

I have mentioned girls being VERY subtle. Like goddamn subtle. But that doesn't mean that DMSI isn't affecting them, it simply means they are subtle Wink
Sometimes women will disregard you because they can't be around you anymore because they themselves can't handle it. They will TRY to rationalize this by shaming you.

The reason people don't like you could be that your fears are coming up due to the healing and unconsciously you are projecting your fears unto them. Making them uncomfortable being around you. Or it could be that you're changing so much that they simply start to feel inferior.

I think Shannon has said earlier that dying in a dream means that a part of you or a belief (something in that way at least) is gone. Meaning that you have very intense healing!

The tiredness comes from resisting the program, hence your deep need for healing.
(05-21-2017, 03:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had nightmares (maybe one when I dreamed I snapped my dick in half) but I get crazy scared and sad that one day I will die. It totally destroys my soul. Sad

But maybe women hate you because they don't like your personality but they know your the most alpha male so maybe they are having a hard time with that.

Yeah thats what i think too they literally hate me because i am not like they want me to be

@rezoox yeah i think its the inferior thing they literally try to isolate me, and thats what i See from my friends too
I've had similar issues, people avoid me and being around me. Feeling like a pervert, worse than when I was on Sex Magnet. I feel dead and a little evil. Switching back and forth between version A & B has not aliviated and put me in synergy with the sub.

Children were scared of me. People in conversation, feel no interest nor care for what I say interrupting me and change the subject.

I'm now testing stage 3 am5, more women sit next to me on the train now.On Dmsi, they would not.

I didn't do good on 3.1.
Interesting.

@Dzemoo: Do you think you could be a bit more like how they want you to be or is it a deep value that is different?

Also, if girls are still f*cking you despite hating you, does it matter? I guess it hurts. Maybe let them know? I dunno man, sounds hard. Sad

@Darkness: I've found that when people are acting that way towards me, I'm acting that way towards them OR am very closed off emotionally. Maybe find a way to connect more?

It could also be a trust issue. I'm reading a book lately and it has me on a "trust is key!" kick though so take that with a grain of salt lol.

For me I'm finding kids, dogs, and women all seem to like me. It's the grown males I have some difficulty with atm.
Yeah man "man up bro and marry them hoes dawg! Who cares if she banged other guys before man u are the chosen one and the special one that she chose to spend the rest of her life with mayne"

HAHAHAHA
unpopular

Better to be a pervert and be considered a player instead of a below average fag which mostly guys are!

Shaming is a form of control that u know is what the masses use to subjugate you and make u into a slave like them.

The females like to be treated like shit because if u treat them nice u don’t get shit except friend zoned come on we have been over this so many times.

You can tell them "So what if i like women for their bodies ? what is it to you? how do you think that I should like them? Their insides which I can’t even seen? Isnt this some form of manipulation too that u are using on me that I should like something that u guys are telling me to like when it is a well known biological fact then men are visual creatures? the fuck?"

if your friends are distancing themselves from u then that means that u have surpassed their mental capacities.

Your friends should be upgraded to your level not you stooping down to your level.

So their level of normal means being ball and chained to one mediocre pussy for 50 years and having no choice to bang other women and they are hating on you for having the intelligence and sense to know the reality and keeping your options open and sampling a buffet of women?

They have the audacity to hate on u and tell u that u are wrong? haha

If they are not giving you player advice they are your enemy!

If they are not supporting your lifestyle they are your enemy!

If they are hating on your lifestyle they are your enemy!

Fuck um man!

They secretly wish they could live your lifestyle instead of being ball and chained to their mediocre wives who have their future husbands balls in their purse.

That is the only source of sex they will have for their entire lives.

How depressing is that when u even think about it?

You want to listen to their filth that they spew on you?

They are lying to themselves and deluding themselves and telling u filth like you dont understand love?

haha come on man!

You know better and stepped out of that societal filth and lies a long time ago so they are stuck in that reality so their points are all invalid and should be laughed at and made fun off!

I am literally suggesting u make fun of them and bring their weaknesses up in public and shut them down harsh so that they get that they dont fuck with you.

I am glad you have started posting again dzemoo!

People like me on this forum appreciate your viewpoints and your razor sharp point of view without the "illusions" and the "niceness" and "pc language" that we got going on in the world.

Post away man!

You got supporters here!
I guess i could try to be more like they want me to be but in the past i never got rewarded for it so Motivation to try is not very high

@Darkness right dead and evil same here

Thanks freak for life very encouraging words
I had 3 dreams where i was either drowning or chocking to death, sometimes i feel so scared and ainxious i can barley breath and my heartbeat becomes extremly irregular. Its all in my head though.
(05-22-2017, 02:17 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I guess i could try to be more like they want me to be but in the past i never got rewarded for it so Motivation to try is not very high

Well then f*ck em' lol
The thing with people trying to shame you/backtalk or disregard you is simply a sign of their insecurity showing. I work in the showbiz, there's a lot of extremely huge egos around, and most guys I know working in the biz all consider themselves the bees knees and ladykillers (while, in fact, they usually aren't) - and, man, the hate I've been getting lately is *really* hilarious.

Give the program some time, let it work (especially the clearing) and it will a) stop affecting you in the slightest, b) stop altogether sooner or later (apart from maybe the occasional bit of slander, heh). The insecure people will simply become too afraid to do anything. They might struggle, but sooner or later they simply give up.

As to the female "hate", I've noticed it too in several girls, but I guess it's not hate directed at you, but probably some form of resentment that you are this sexually attractive to them, and they have no power over you given the situation. I've noticed this mostly in really attractive girls, especially the younger ones (20-25, and so), and especially those used to having tons of orbiters at their beck and call.

EDIT (The above I actually get to see mostly when a girl tries to play one of the standard girly *tricks*, like playing hard to get or whatever, in order to assert her power over a guy in a situation, but sees it is not working, heh)
Quote:If they are not giving you player advice they are your enemy!

Truly, black and white thinking here. Black and white thinking is a recipe for disaster in life. I can "not support your lifestyle" and be a thousand things other than "your enemy". Same is true for the rest of these examples.

Black and white thinking leads to shit like these idiotic suicide bombings. Try to use your brain a little more than that.

Oh, and Dzemoo, the dreams are representative of the pain you are going through at some subconscious level to accomplish the healing you need to accomplish to fully execute. The process of dealing with, outgrowing and moving on from what you have buried to avoid dealing with means you have to deal with it, and it was usually buried because it wasn't pleasant in the first place.
(05-23-2017, 12:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If they are not giving you player advice they are your enemy!

Truly, black and white thinking here. Black and white thinking is a recipe for disaster in life. I can "not support your lifestyle" and be a thousand things other than "your enemy". Same is true for the rest of these examples.

Black and white thinking leads to shit like these idiotic suicide bombings. Try to use your brain a little more than that.

Oh, and Dzemoo, the dreams are representative of the pain you are going through at some subconscious level to accomplish the healing you need to accomplish to fully execute. The process of dealing with, outgrowing and moving on from what you have buried to avoid dealing with means you have to deal with it, and it was usually buried because it wasn't pleasant in the first place.

How else should it be taken?

Aren't those attacks on his ideas and ideologies?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6