Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF 5G vs. OGSF 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember some time ago, when the suggestions in the subs were still being published, that there was quite a difference in the script between OF and OGSF. OF was far more focused, specific and specialized. I seem to remember Shannon saying something along the lines of using OF long enough would give you the balls to walk in and rob a bank and not give a fuck. You'd still understand it might not be the best idea and end badly, but you wouldn't be afraid if you decided to go for it. Was that level of fear removal toned down?

And, is there a considerable difference in how OF and OGSF operate? If so, how? From the descriptions on the site they sound identical, only one gets rid of fear while the other also does guilt and shame. From the outside I'm not sure why OF exists when OGSF seems to do everything it does and more for the same price. Huh
(05-18-2017, 02:35 PM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]I remember some time ago, when the suggestions in the subs were still being published, that there was quite a difference in the script between OF and OGSF. OF was far more focused, specific and specialized. I seem to remember Shannon saying something along the lines of using OF long enough would give you the balls to walk in and rob a bank and not give a ****. You'd still understand it might not be the best idea and end badly, but you wouldn't be afraid if you decided to go for it. Was that level of fear removal toned down?

And, is there a considerable difference in how OF and OGSF operate? If so, how? From the descriptions on the site they sound identical, only one gets rid of fear while the other also does guilt and shame. From the outside I'm not sure why OF exists when OGSF seems to do everything it does and more for the same price. Huh

The statement was related to the 4G versions of these programs, they had a vastly different script. This isn't the case for 5G anymore. Pretty much the same scripts but OGSF obviously covers also guilt and shame.