Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tension in this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so I can't be the only one. There's been some serious tension going on in this forum. Guys calling others out, accusations, low-key jabs, whatever else.

I've been here for a bit, not as long as some other guys here but the forum definitely wasn't always like this. So without this turning into a shit show and a blame game, what's going on here? If we could just clear the air a bit.
I have no idea, but I do know this...

DMSI B pushes you. A and B are almost like night and day. First time I did B I broke up with my girlfriend in a week. Luckily I kind of figured out some issues there and we arent making any final decisions.

I've been on it again for just over a week and I've almost moved across the country to start a job I have never done before. Still need to figure this one out...

I could definitely see fights breaking out from this alone. It isn't like when I was on AM6 either where I felt like life couldn't touch me. It's more like I don't care how it ends, I'll still make sure you die first in the knife fight.
I've seen it too. Maybe the subs are clearing anger and status issues and they are playing out in the forum.
(05-17-2017, 01:08 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea, but I do know this...

DMSI B pushes you. A and B are almost like night and day. First time I did B I broke up with my girlfriend in a week. Luckily I kind of figured out some issues there and we arent making any final decisions.

I've been on it again for just over a week and I've almost moved across the country to start a job I have never done before. Still need to figure this one out...

I could definitely see fights breaking out from this alone. It isn't like when I was on AM6 either where I felt like life couldn't touch me. It's more like I don't care how it ends, I'll still make sure you die first in the knife fight.

Yeah, from what I keep reading it's no joke. Maybe it has something to do with the autopilot and less of that internal censorship. So for better or for worse a lot of that stuff lying beneath the surface comes out.

(05-17-2017, 01:47 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it too. Maybe the subs are clearing anger and status issues and they are playing out in the forum.

Could be. That's what I suspected too. I guess it's just one big massive healing crisis guys are going through.
It's definitely fueled by DMSI B as mentioned. I've been guilty of this too... It puts me in a very irritable and aggressive state. Tolerance to bullsh!t, or what I think is bullsh!t, is non existent Tongue

Not sure what's the best way to handle it. I've heard Shannon say that anger has to be expressed. Seems like punching bags isn't enough for me...
If you feel the need to engage in conflict, maybe this is a sign that you should scale back on the sub-use (lower volume, fewer loops, more resting time between loops)?

Conflict arise when emotions are involved and there is a hard time to understand each-others perspectives. Subliminals are demanding on both our emotions and on the mind. Over-use of subliminals -> Less energy to engage in thinking, effectively communicating, understanding problems, finding ways for productive discussions -> higher risk of conflicts and more misunderstandings

“Seek first to understand, then to be understood.”
― Stephen R. Covey
(05-18-2017, 03:40 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel the need to engage in conflict, maybe this is a sign that you should scale back on the sub-use (lower volume, fewer loops, more resting time between loops)?

Conflict arise when emotions are involved and there is a hard time to understand each-others perspectives. Subliminals are demanding on both our emotions and on the mind. Over-use of subliminals -> Less energy to engage in thinking, effectively communicating, understanding problems, finding ways for productive discussions -> higher risk of conflicts and more misunderstandings

― Stephen R. Covey

Have you used dmsi, specifically b?

I'm very well versed in energy mechanics and usage, and I personally don't attribute the heightened aggression to a lack of communication or energies. It seems to be something else.

Also, I'm not of the opinion that conflict is bad. I actually prefer to perfectly understand a situation before I annihilate an adversary.
As far I can tell this started all with DMSI so I guess all the people using it are sorting some things out which causes what we have seen here recently. Interesting enough this starts to become worse every time before a new DMSI release comes out.
(05-18-2017, 07:40 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2017, 03:40 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel the need to engage in conflict, maybe this is a sign that you should scale back on the sub-use (lower volume, fewer loops, more resting time between loops)?

― Stephen R. Covey

Have you used dmsi, specifically b?

I'm very well versed in energy mechanics and usage, and I personally don't attribute the heightened aggression to a lack of communication or energies. It seems to be something else.

Also, I'm not of the opinion that conflict is bad. I actually prefer to perfectly understand a situation before I annihilate an adversary.

No, I haven't.

Maybe so, that the aggression is coming from a different place, rather than from the conflicts per se. But when you are tired, you are more likely to seek to anger than if you are not.

Me neither, even if I think that aggression should be left outside the conflict.
I'm not one to say something is completely one things fault or source, but dmsi really does stir things up. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm used to treating my emotions like a tool when needed. Flip a switch and feel x as needed. Dmsi has made that significantly more difficult to do as something is pushing towards a goal I'm not completely aware of.

I understand the purpose of the subliminal as well as I can, and I understand that there is going to be some friction due to me using it for slightly different purposes than it's main goal, but it's using methods I'm either not used to or adjusted to. But I'm aware that we are here as lab rats so it's to be expected.
Yeah, sounds like DMSI is breaking down that conscious suppression some people have with emotions so it all pours out. I think on some level we all hold back a little and there's stuff going on under the surface that we won't or can't consciously acknowledge. My experience with both LSD and Shrooms was similar in that you couldn't turn it off, it was like a one way tap and once you opened it there was no stopping it. So you had to come to terms with what was going on in a different way than just pushing the emotions away or distracting oneself. Especially shrooms, they suppress the activity of your prefrontal cortex so you can't do all those mental gymnastics to get away from how you really feel inside. And sometimes it's really ugly.

It'll be interesting to see if DMSI mirrors this experience when I start it.