Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS-4 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
I am Md. Mojammel Haque, Age-36. Currently working as a Software Architect in a company. My goal is to become a world class CTO of any world class software firm. To become that I need to build up my basic as well as know the pros and cons of each individual technologies and methodologies. I need to become expert in following topics
01. Programming Problem Solving
02. Data Structures Analysis & Design
03. Algorithms Analysis & Design
04. Object Oriented Programming
05. SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, KISS, SOC, CQS etc. Principles
06. Gang of Four Design Patterns
07. Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
08. MVC, MVVM, MVP, CQRS, Event Sourcing
09. Domain Driven Design
10. C# Programming
11. Web Programming (JavaScript, AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API)
12. Mobile Programming (Xamarine Native Application Programming, Xamarine Cross Platform Programming)
13. IOT Programming
14. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Programming
15. Cyber Security & Cryptography (RSA Crypto system)
16. SCRUM Framework (CSM, CSD, CSPO, CSP, Agile Leadership, Scaling Agile, CSC etc)
17. Agile Methodology (Agile Product Management, Agile Estimation Planning, Agile User Stories, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Code Review, Contentious Integration, Continuous Release, Continuous Delivery etc.)
18. ORM (Entity Framework, N-Hibernate, Dapper.NET)
19. IoC (Unity, Ninject, Structuremap)
20. Mapping (Auto mapper)
21. Microsoft Azure
22. Team Foundation Service
23. World class software professional in terms of-
a. Analysis
b. Design
c. Back end Development
d. Front End Development
e. Product Management
f. Software Architecting

In order to become above I need to read and complete some books and video tutorials whose are listed below-
Books
01. Algorithms
02. Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C-Sharp
03. Design Patterns
04. Clean Code
05. Code Complete
06. Refactoring
07. The Pragmatic Programmer
08. Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
09. Agile .NET Development with Scrum
10. Domain Driven Design
11. Programming Pearls
12. Agile Software Development Using Scrum
13. Agile Product Management with Scrum
14. Agile Estimation and Planning
15. Agile User Stories
16. The C-Sharp Player's Guide
17.The JavaScript Pocket Guide
18. Problem Solving in Data Structures & Algorithms Using C#
19. ng-book2
20. Discrete mathematics with applications
21. Node.Js for .NET Developers
23. React-JS Essentilas
22. Cracking the Coding Interview
23. TEST-Driven Development by Example
24. Implementing domain-driven design
25. BDD in Action etc. and many more books

Video Tutorials
1. Algorithms Part 1
2. Algorithms Part 2
2. Machine Learning Engineer nanodegree
3. Cryptography1
4. Cryptography2
5. Cryptography
6. Software Product Management
7. Agile Software Development
8. Cyber Security
9. Full Stack Web Development
10. Video tutiorials of Shiv Prashad Koirala
11. Software Architecture and Design
12. Robotics Nano Degree
13. Machine Learning Engineer Nano Degree
14. Artificial Intelligence Nano Degree
15. Domain Driven Design Fundamentals
16. Domain Driven Design in Practice
17. Test First Development Part-1
18. Test First Development Part-2 and many more

In order to complete above I nee to get help from subliminal's. So I decided to purchase MLS 5.5 G. Before releasing of MLS 5.5 G I am using MLS 4 G so that my subconscious mind become ready to absorb MLS 5.5 G. Next few day I will discuss about my experiences of using MLS 4G

Thanks Smile
Day-01
Date: 13.05.2017
Listened Hour: 8 hours

Feel sleeping problem i.e. can't sleep at night. It's almost 3AM at night but failed to sleep for a single moment. Feel very tired and weak
Day-02
Date: 14.05.2017
Listened Hour: 8 hours

Sleeping problem is no more. Don’t know why. Because took sleeping pill last night after dinner. Feel more confident from the very early of the morning. Feel fresher than yesterday. Don’t get any attraction to study anything. Concentration & Focus, patience, attention and procrastination problem still exists. Seems can memorize better than previous. Feel bit sleepy.
Day-03
Date: 15.05.2017
Listened Hour: 08

7 AM - 9:20 AM (in the morning) Found more peaceful day. Nothing could irritate me.
At 12:00 PM feeling motivation crisis and also feel frustrated. Performance consciousness is disturbing my work. Feel tension about the future. Can’t concentrate properly in any work. Don’t know is it the part of the process or just the Dodge of my subconscious mind. Sometimes thinking levels are becoming negative and worrying.
Feel more motivated than previous.
04:15 PM - Seems mental condition is better than previous. But speed of works doesn’t satisfying.
5:37 PM- seems brave and amount of confidence increased. Feel joyful as the end of the office for today
Day-04
Date: 16.05.2017
Listened Hour: 08

Morning 7:30: wake up with new hope and inspiration with confidence
8:25: Entered into office with huge confidence
9:25: Start office with confidence and new hope and continued until launch
3:11: feel bit nervous. Seems feelings are changes most often. Don’t know why.
Rest of the time passed well with confidence
Everytime I use 4G subs my sleep pattern is affected. That's why I am waiting for my sleepills to arrive so that I can sleep no matter what.
(05-17-2017, 12:40 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I use 4G subs my sleep pattern is affected. That's why I am waiting for my sleepills to arrive so that I can sleep no matter what.
Thanks Zane for comment in my Journal. You are right. I also noticed that it affects my sleep pattern that's why I'm taking sleep pills. Did you used MLS-4G? If yes please share some good experiences. I am using almost 05 days but yet found nothing noticeable except sleeping problem. May be it will take some more times to change!!! Is there any conscious training required?
(05-17-2017, 01:01 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017, 12:40 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I use 4G subs my sleep pattern is affected. That's why I am waiting for my sleepills to arrive so that I can sleep no matter what.
Thanks Zane for comment in my Journal. You are right. I also noticed that it affects my sleep pattern that's why I'm taking sleep pills. Did you used MLS-4G? If yes please share some good experiences. I am using almost 05 days but yet not noticed anything except sleeping problem. May be it will take some time to change??

Well I haven't used MLS but did try other 4G subs and they all do the same...Yeah 4G subs can take time you might start seeing results in about another 5 days..
(05-17-2017, 01:06 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks Zane for comment in my Journal. You are right. I also noticed that it affects my sleep pattern that's why I'm taking sleep pills. Did you used MLS-4G? If yes please share some good experiences. I am using almost 05 days but yet not noticed anything except sleeping problem. May be it will take some time to change??

Well I haven't used MLS but did try other 4G subs and they all do the same...Yeah 4G subs can take time you might start seeing results in about another 5 days..

Thanks Zane. Your reply is inspiring me. Actually I am using it as the preparation of MLS 5.5G. When I will use MLS 5.5G my subconscious mind able to easily absorb them. So as soon as MLS 5.5G releases I will definitely purchase that. Eagerly waiting for that. Hard to spend this waiting time...
(05-17-2017, 01:14 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Zane. Your reply is inspiring me. Actually I am using it as the preparation of MLS 5.5G. When I will use MLS 5.5G my subconscious mind able to easily absorb them. So as soon as MLS 5.5G releases I will definitely purchase that. Eagerly waiting for that. Hard to spend this waiting time...

I was doing the same I was running MHS-5.5G so that I can be ready for MLS-5.5G
(05-17-2017, 01:25 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017, 01:14 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: [ -> ]

I was doing the same I was running MHS-5.5G so that I can be ready for MLS-5.5G

@Zane: If you know can you please tell me which topics are going to include in MLS-5.5G. Would it be multiple file like MLS_1, MLS_2, MLS_3... or just a single copy. Is there any idea?
Day-04
Date: 17.05.2017
Listened Hour: 05
Description:
6:30 AM
Wake up from sleep. Feel fresh.
8 AM -10 AM
Worried about something that’s really not clear to me but still worrying and can’t control this feeling. As time passing it increases. Feel bit sleepy. Feeling angry to my office boss. There are thousands reasons to become angry on him but I try to ignore those reasons but can’t always. Those reasons can be the cause of my mental worries. Don’t know exactly. There is no progress in reading or learning.
Rest of the day passed with confidence. But feel lack of attraction to study. Also found lack of concentration and focus. Again found sleeping problem. Due to electricity problem in my city failed to listen 08 hours. Hope next day will fill the gap by listening 11 hours.
Day-05
Date: 18.05.2017
Listened Hour: 11 hours
Start the day with fresh feelings. Little bit cough problem. May be cold attacked due to last night’s bad weather. It’s not a very big issue. Took my bath and breakfast. Started for office. During this time (from my residence to office) every day I listen Sub track for 1 hour. Today also the same. At 8:35 AM I reached at office. Hope today will go much better than yesterday. At 9 AM my office started. Still feeling better. Gave the work instructions of juniors and it’s time to concentrate my own works…

At 3 PM feel very relaxed and little bit sleepy. Listening Silent Version of MLS-4G from my laptop (in order to cover last days gap). Amazing feeling. Hope it will continue entire day....

At 6 PM Almighty saved me from a major accident. Fall down from a running bus. Luckily no major fractures. Just some pain in different part of my body. Beyond that everything is almost fine.
Day-06
Date: 19.05.2017
Listened Hour: 08 hours

Wake up 9:30 PM. Had a sound sleep at night. It's a very good feeling. Very good morning. Praying to Almighty for passing entire day like morning.

12:10 PM lost a work contact because my client is in rush and I don't want to work with such people. Directly said no to him. Started a new course for train my conscious mind (in parallel with MLS-4 subs) whose name is "Become a SuperLearner". It's a video course as well as they also have pdf version. I collected both of them. Let's see how both conscious and subconscious training help me to become a super learner.
Pages: 1 2 3