Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Starting Improve Your Grades & Study Habits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I have been struggling to learn and apply myself in the evenings so I bought this sub hoping it would help.

Lets see how this goes.
Keep us updated..
Day 2

Not feeling any effects but I think I must give it about 2 weeks.

I have a feeling I should have bought MLS 5g but will give this 2 months to run
This sub worked wonders for me, make sure you use during sleep as well. It got me really motivated to my do my work.. I really hope it does the job for you as well.
Thanks Dweller94. It was your testimonial which made me buy the sub.
Good Luck, this is the sub I'm going to buy pretty soon (days) and then start.

Hope it works on my procrastination
Moved to using overcoming procrastination instead for the last few days.

Most of my problems is procrastination and if I can solve that at work I can free up more for my studying.
(05-23-2017, 12:33 AM)lostsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to using overcoming procrastination instead for the last few days.

Most of my problems is procrastination and if I can solve that at work I can free up more for my studying.

My issue is also procrastination but as a student at university right now I need to fix that all up as well as then get working on my other goals which are needed.

I was thinking of using OP too but then shannon and others here have said use IYGSH until MLS 5.5g comes out, which will have elements of OP, UMotivation and also IYGSH.

Maybe you should stick with IYGSH too and then move onto MLS 5.5g?

what do you think?
(05-23-2017, 01:11 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of using OP too but then shannon and others here have said use IYGSH until MLS 5.5g comes out, which will have elements of OP, UMotivation and also IYGSH.

Maybe you should stick with IYGSH too and then move onto MLS 5.5g?

what do you think?

I am not sure and just a little confused. I was hoping to use OP until MLS 5.5G is released.

Current plan is to use OP for 32 days and then go back to IYGSH and MLS 4G until MLS 5.5G comes out.
well keep us informed so we can see how it works for you
Been running OP since 19/05 and starting to feel some effects.
(05-31-2017, 10:30 AM)lostsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Been running OP since 19/05 and starting to feel some effects.

what do you mean, youre starting to see effects of OP or IYGSH?
I think I am experiencing changes from OP no IYGSH.
(05-31-2017, 02:05 PM)lostsoul Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am experiencing changes from OP no IYGSH.

Well its good that something is happening for you!!!

MLS 5.5G is releasing in around 2-3weeks time HOPEFULLY so just listen to this sub until then, thats what I'm doing now, just listening to IYGSH until MLS 5.5G comes out.
Pages: 1 2 3