Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Awakener 5G discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's tried it?

I love this product. Wakes me up in the morning, cause I have a tough time getting up. I play it at work when I feel like I'm dozing off. I was a bit tired when driving home, so I played it and woke up.

I haven't touched coffee since I started using the awakener. I swear, I can save so much money now. $6 a day. 5 times a week. $30 a week / $120 a month / $1440 a year spent on coffee. That's a crazy amount if you think about it. I only paid 90USD for the awakener, and now I can save so much money. Worthy investment I'd say! Big Grin

Personally, my opinion is that coffee (caffeine + sugar) has a stronger hit. But the awakener works way faster and does the job well enough.
Itching to try it but I'm sure my usage wouldn't just be occasional. I was thinking yesterday whether it'd be too much to do 10 minutes every morning, 5 days a week, every week, with DMSI. Is 10 minutes enough for you, and has it been as strong every day?
I've been using it since Sat I think. So 4 days, it works all the same. Not stronger. Not weaker. I don't think 10 mins a day is too much. Shannon said it won't affect other subliminals, cause it stops as soon as you stop the track. There's no P tech in this.

I try not to overuse this too. I only use it in situations when I'm tired and need to stay awake.
(05-15-2017, 09:56 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using it since Sat I think. So 4 days, it works all the same. Not stronger. Not weaker. I don't think 10 mins a day is too much. Shannon said it won't affect other subliminals, cause it stops as soon as you stop the track. There's no P tech in this.

I try not to overuse this too. I only use it in situations when I'm tired and need to stay awake.

But when you stop, are you able to stay at the same alertness level? Or does it become weaker? I mean, you're gonna get tired throughout the day anyway. I guess my question is, how effective is it for you to stay alert/focused after you stop the track.
(05-16-2017, 05:10 AM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2017, 09:56 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using it since Sat I think. So 4 days, it works all the same. Not stronger. Not weaker. I don't think 10 mins a day is too much. Shannon said it won't affect other subliminals, cause it stops as soon as you stop the track. There's no P tech in this.

But when you stop, are you able to stay at the same alertness level? Or does it become weaker? I mean, you're gonna get tired throughout the day anyway. I guess my question is, how effective is it for you to stay alert/focused after you stop the track.

You won't fall tired suddenly, if that's what you mean. I was at my desk today and was tired. Played for 20 mins then stopped. Didn't feel tired again for another 2-3 hrs. It really depends how tired you're meant to be. Like if you've been up for more than 20 hrs and you're struggling to stay awake, then you play the awakener for a short moment and turn it off, it may wear off really fast.
I'm very curious about this. I would definitely love to try it in exchange for an honest review. I'm a caffeine and nootropic fiend. I use pre-workout usually twice a day, every day, and Noopept + sometimes Semax to stay awake and focused throughout the day but I often get burned out. I'm also a huge binaural beats advocate so I'm increasingly curious how this compares to say, the NZT I-Doser.

I also think it would be funny to play it out loud in the cubicle farm Smile
Have you had any experience with this affecting other people around you?
Nah I play it on headphones so it doesnt affect people around me.
You inspired me to buy the awakener. Do you still use DMSI on days using the awakener ?
I rarely use it. Only for emergency. Don't make the habit of relying on it. I was over-using it at the start, and noticed it didn't affect me anymore. So I stopped for a while, then tried again, and it was working as normal.
Makes sense to have a copy on my USB player. I will treat it as a "swiss army knife" which if need be will use it.
To be honest I gave it a blast this morning and I was not impressed. It did not feel like caffeine in fact it didn't even come any where near to giving me the boost a coffee does. Still felt tired.

Will give a chance and try it a few more times before I draw my conclusions.