Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which program for releasing chronic high stress?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have experienced very high stress for a long time at which at a point I "shut down" and hit the wall.

I'm now recovering and need help to release all that stress that I have in my chest, and wondering which subliminal would be the best fit?

I'm highly sensitive to stress, have a hard time to think and reason. Emotionally I'm OK as long it's not being put under stress, but as just hanging out with other people is highly stressful, even that become an issue. I haven't had any problems with social anxiety before, it just came with the stress.

My heart chakra have been "ripped open", and I feel generally "weak" over the chest area. My confidence is low, creativity not working as it should. Socially I'm not working as normal either (as my humor seems to be absent at the moment). I guess I'm in some sort of "fight or flight"-mode.

Which program do you recommend?

Stress relief or E2? Which one will help me release the stress?
Stress Relief - 5G is the way to go

Another option would be MHS-5.5G
Wait. even yoU had a year ehpra 2 the stress still not gone?
(05-14-2017, 10:52 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Stress Relief - 5G is the way to go

Thanks. Interesting, how do you mean that MHS would assist the stress?

(05-14-2017, 10:54 PM)Most Wanted Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. even yoU had a year ehpra 2 the stress still not gone?

My situation have as you can figure been pretty bad... But still infinitely better now than one year ago. One year ago, the "me" I am today was not there, just an empty shell of something.

Even though I am easily stressed now, I still feel "myself" when I'm calmer, I can feel music, etc. I guess I have been to stressed to feel how stressed I was, therefore the "shutting-down" period where I just were apathic and emotionless and living inside my head (which at the time also was a mess so I was living the dream...)
(05-14-2017, 10:57 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]

(05-14-2017, 10:54 PM)Most Wanted Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. even yoU had a year ehpra 2 the stress still not gone?

My situation have as you can figure been pretty bad... But still infinitely better now than one year ago. One year ago, the "me" I am today was not there, just an empty shell of something.

Even though I am easily stressed now, I still feel "myself" when I'm calmer, I can feel music, etc. I guess I have been to stressed to feel how stressed I was, therefore the "shutting-down" period where I just were apathic and emotionless and living inside my head (which at the time also was a mess so I was living the dream...)

MLS 5.5G will help you take ur mind of things which causes u to stress both mental and physical level.. I mean come on how can u expect healing sub to work if stress is still there...

Believe me or not but emotionally you are Healed like 90% but your mind and body has been damaged on physical level also and E2 isn't focused on healing physical damage. This is why I advise you to run MHS-5.5G as it can fix that..

Otherwise it can take months to recover from that damage..

It's like u Iron Man where he fights evil but gets injured in fight and both his suit and Tony were injured and damaged... So Tony heals after sometime but his suit is is damaged and he need to fix that because if he fights with damaged suit if will hurt him again..

You here are Tony and ur Body is the Suit..
(05-15-2017, 12:04 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

MLS 5.5G will help you take ur mind of things which causes u to stress both mental and physical level.. I mean come on how can u expect healing sub to work if stress is still there...

Believe me or not but emotionally you are Healed like 90% but your mind and body has been damaged on physical level also and E2 isn't focused on healing physical damage. This is why I advise you to run MHS-5.5G as it can fix that..

Yeah, well basically what I am after is relaxation and releasing the tension that are in the way of being able to relax. And if I'm able to relax the body, so should I'm be able to relax and recover both mentally and emotionally, so I buy into your logic Smile Trauma and stress is stored in the body, and maybe MHS is able to target it from that way.
(05-15-2017, 12:12 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, well basically what I am after is relaxation and releasing the tension that are in the way of being able to relax. And if I'm able to relax the body, so should I'm be able to relax and recover both mentally and emotionally, so I buy into your logic Smile Trauma and stress is stored in the body, and maybe MHS is able to target it from that way.

E2 deals with physical, mental and emotional stress too.
(05-15-2017, 08:11 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2017, 12:12 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]

E2 deals with physical, mental and emotional stress too.

Yes it does but MHS does that on physical level...E2 doesn't heal back pain and all other stuff. It's purely on emotional stuff.

You can read MHS journal of other users and mine. It did work for me when it comes to stress. Its just a that I only used it for 30 days.

This guy used E2 for a year and if I remember E2 does have something related to stress. But if he still has issues that I would recommend him MHS-5.5G.
I used to be quite the stress-ball. DMSI has helped me with that. Almost nothing bothers me ATM. I'm happy, laughing more, very playful, and find I'm enjoying life quite a bit more than this time last year. I believe most of those changes have occurred with the latest version, 3.1.
(05-15-2017, 03:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be quite the stress-ball. DMSI has helped me with that. Almost nothing bothers me ATM. I'm happy, laughing more, very playful, and find I'm enjoying life quite a bit more than this time last year. I believe most of those changes have occurred with the latest version, 3.1.

I feel the same way. Same program.l