Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does anyone have an activated pineal gland and use subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering. Please, your help would be much appreciated.
(05-07-2017, 01:24 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering. Please, your help would be much appreciated.

I did the "activation" back in 2003 or so. To this day, I don't know if it worked or not.
You would usually hear a "pop". That's the physiological sign
(05-07-2017, 01:47 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: [ -> ]You would usually hear a "pop". That's the physiological sign

Interesting. I don't recall that.

Is it counter-productive to go through the process a second time?
Don't do it. Man, it's only seem to add to my detriment in using subliminals. It is the reason why i'm asking if anyone is using one with the other. Because if they are, my issue is probably that I have an energy block or something else.

However, if a pineal gland is activated, unless one recalcifies it, anyone that does have one would not be able to cooperate with the subliminal script or be effected by subliminals. Unless someone can say otherwise hopefully
(05-07-2017, 02:08 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do it. Man, it's only seem to add to my detriment in using subliminals. It is the reason why i'm asking if anyone is using one with the other. Because if they are, my issue is probably that I have an energy block or something else.

However, if a pineal gland is activated, unless one recalcifies it, anyone that does have one would not be able to cooperate with the subliminal script or be effected by subliminals. Unless someone can say otherwise hopefully

Ok. Well, thanks for the warning. It'll be interesting to hear from others on the issue.
The only difference I see sub wise is you're more sensitive to the energy shifts that can occur with the more advanced subs.

Dream recall has been improved as well in combination with subs. The thing with getting your 3rd eye open is it needs to be done slowly, otherwise you're "ripping" it open. It can actually set you back if you're ripped open.
Yeah, I just hope it's not the case. It doesn't make sense. You know i'm the number one supporter of subliminals which is why i'm saying this here. It seems the persons inner vision gets effected when the pineal gland is activated. Lights and other things are prevelant which disrupt the sub. http://projectavalon.net/forum/archive/i...-1539.html

So hopefully it's not the case. Either way, i've noticed a few things that "disrupt" ( they might be all along this one activated pineal gland) subs when months ago I just thought it was listen and go. So if Shannon can aid these issues (contracting aura, etheric implants, energy blocks) I mean this tech would help a lot more people. I've done a lot of research in trying to get back to the point where subliminals effect me again. Please, anyone's help in this matter is valued
(05-07-2017, 02:22 PM)Jaeger Wrote: [ -> ]The only difference I see sub wise is you're more sensitive to the energy shifts that can occur with the more advanced subs.

Dream recall has been improved as well in combination with subs. The thing with getting your 3rd eye open is it needs to be done slowly, otherwise you're "ripping" it open. It can actually set you back if you're ripped open.

Jaeger, do you have an activated pineal gland?
(05-07-2017, 02:25 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 02:22 PM)Jaeger Wrote: [ -> ]The only difference I see sub wise is you're more sensitive to the energy shifts that can occur with the more advanced subs.

Jaeger, do you have an activated pineal gland?

Yes, the old fashioned way too... I meditated a lot lol.
Oh wow, so what do you think this issue I have is? Do you still see the etheric vortexes/ eyes and lights in the backdrop when getting the subliminals effect? Are you a distant healer and what do you mean if it is ripped open?
Yeah subs are fine. Won't make you any more or less crazy.
If anyone else can contribute to this topic it would be much appreciated
(05-07-2017, 06:26 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah subs are fine. Won't make you any more or less crazy.

So you have an activated pineal gland and your able to cooperate with the sub? What do you think the issue could be
Pages: 1 2