Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why am I affected more by the trickling stream version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I listened to E2 using ultrasonic (US) for 2 months with very little internal response from me. Even though I'd read it has many safety features to diminish resistance, I'd expected some. I rarely experience anything (except a desire many times to change subs--which I've heard is resistance).

But I'm on round 2 of E2 since I've read inspiring accounts of people changing over time.

And 3 days ago I put E2 on trickling stream version. I became tired mentally listening to it. It's Friday night now, I don't work tomorrow, and I turned on the trickling stream version again; I'd had it on US the last 4 hours here.

I'm just trying to understand this. Why does this version affect me differently? I do know I'm an audio learner, but why it affects me physically--I have no idea.

Why does it affect me differently?
In my opinion, either you made mistake on calibrating the volume for US track and or playing it with EQ.
Or, it's a cumulative effect from the previous 2 months and it's rectified by your claim of audio learner that makes you more receptive to it.
Though it may seems like the previous 2 months didn't affect you physically, its effect is now build up and not everyone gets some physical effect either tingling feeling or other bodily sensations from the beginning so to say that the program does affect the user.
Shannon explained, as you can find on the MHS 5.5G sales page, that different tracks may have varying effectiveness. I recommend reading up on it.

So in your case, you appear to be more resistant than the average person by default, and the trickling stream (and ocean surf) has a different, more quiet way of sending information compared to the ultrasonic, which is louder. This is irrespective of the volume you choose. You may interpret the masked tracks as suggestions and not as orders, and you subconsciously find the former more comfortable, while with the latter you refuse to comply.

If you're getting better results with trickling stream, or at least seeing more signs of you being affected as you do now, keep on it, and the same for future subliminals you use as well.
(05-05-2017, 10:53 PM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]So in your case, you appear to be more resistant than the average person by default, and the trickling stream (and ocean surf) has a different, more quiet way of sending information compared to the ultrasonic, which is louder. This is irrespective of the volume you choose. You may interpret the masked tracks as suggestions and not as orders, and you subconsciously find the former more comfortable, while with the latter you refuse to comply.

Wow.........no kidding. I'll share one paragraph of my results since yesterday. I was wring this morning:

Wow... I haven't felt this in decades. I'm feeling/remembering days in community college, mid-90's. I was a grown up, but noone knew what I thought. I had no close friends by choice, as the safety of school--meaning no big responsibilities--was why I liked it. Responsibility (getting a REAL job, and relationships) was seen as..........feelings of pain and failure.....so I did not want that......school had numerous possibilities, I'd ride it as long as I could, as life was not laid out for me in any way. I just liked/enjoyed/clung to the daily distractions of playing the "I'm responsible" game, meaning doing homework and turning in assignments. I could do that, I had to to stay in classes, so I did. But........I was terrified thinking of playing like an adult, people knowing me, me knowing me, me feeling anything at all, so the "game" was way more attractive than real life. Lonely as hell, but SAFE. And always fearing the future.

The masked version is really getting in my head, unlike the US version. I'll take it one day at a time and will put this in my journal.
The volume determines the level of the subconscious it interacts with, and depending on your personality, different levels will work better.