Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I decide to use MHS 5.5 program for 32 days. I use masked subliminal trickling stream .flac play it using my active speaker for 5 loops in my bedtime.

My expectation from this subs is:
1. Reduce excessive sleepiness
2. Reduce eye pain when viewing the monitor screen
3. Reduce pain and stiffness in the right shoulder
4. Detoxification
5. Reduce headache

Day 1
I do a little exercise like stretching and jogging in the morning to improve my health. In this day I sneeze and cough a lot with phlegm in the morning. In my office I'm still get an excessive sleepiness. I don't know my excessive sleepiness is caused by bored situation or my bad health. My shoulder is stiffness for 1 hours, both my excessive sleepiness and stiffness is bothered me when i was working.

I want to ask something, is it ok if I listen a brainwave entrainment or meditating when I in MHS 5.5G program ?
(05-05-2017, 08:30 AM)excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I decide to use MHS 5.5 program for 32 days. I use masked subliminal trickling stream .flac play it using my active speaker for 5 loops in my bedtime.

My expectation from this subs is:
1. Reduce excessive sleepiness
2. Reduce eye pain when viewing the monitor screen
3. Reduce pain and stiffness in the right shoulder
4. Detoxification
5. Reduce headache

Day 1
I do a little exercise like stretching and jogging in the morning to improve my health. In this day I sneeze and cough a lot with phlegm in the morning. In my office I'm still get an excessive sleepiness. I don't know my excessive sleepiness is caused by bored situation or my bad health. My shoulder is stiffness for 1 hours, both my excessive sleepiness and stiffness is bothered me when i was working.

I want to ask something, is it ok if I listen a brainwave entrainment or meditating when I in MHS 5.5G program ?

You might want to take a look at these

(12-27-2013, 10:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You will get slightly better results if you use it while you sleep, but for all intents and purposes, they're so close to equal that it really doesn't make a difference, as far as I can tell at this point. The subliminal is bypassing the conscious mind, so any impact it has will be in response to the response of the subconscious mind. But since we are programming the subconscious, and bypassing the conscious, and the conscious always loses in any disagreement with the subconscious, it's pretty much a moot point. That's why it's not necessary to use brainwave entrainment to enhance the effects of subliminals that are properly made and used.

And consider reading this thread
(05-05-2017, 09:45 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to take a look at these

(12-27-2013, 10:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You will get slightly better results if you use it while you sleep, but for all intents and purposes, they're so close to equal that it really doesn't make a difference, as far as I can tell at this point. The subliminal is bypassing the conscious mind, so any impact it has will be in response to the response of the subconscious mind. But since we are programming the subconscious, and bypassing the conscious, and the conscious always loses in any disagreement with the subconscious, it's pretty much a moot point. That's why it's not necessary to use brainwave entrainment to enhance the effects of subliminals that are properly made and used.

And consider reading this thread

thanks for your advice ace, what I want to get is a relaxation because after I work all the day I feel mentally exhausted. what I need is relaxation and I usually meditation or meditate using BWE to reduce my mentally exhausted. I just want to know, is it ok if I just use BWE for basic wave like alpha and theta ? if not, how about meditation for relaxation in the night

Day 2
I do a little jogging, streching, 10x push up, 10x sit up in 1 repetition in the morning. My sneeze and cough is reduce from the previouse day but still with phlegm. After wake up when I sleep in the afternoon for 2 hours, I feel my head is heavier. But the good news is my excessive sleepiness is reduce in this day.
Day 3

Same in the previous day, I do a litle exercise. Still have a sneeze and cough with phlegm. Nothing special, but in this day I have a strong feeling to clean up my room. When clean up my room, I sweat alot. In my opinion my sweat and phlegm is a detoxification process for improve my health.
Day 4

On the 4th day I try to fast, in my fast I feel not like being fasting. My body is fresh, I do not feel thirsty, hungry and weak. I feel more refreshed, does it mean MHS is work on me ?
Day 5

On the fifth day I started to feel a change in my body. I'm not feeling dizzy when I wake up, my body starts to feel strong, and I feel more refreshed in the morning. hope this condition will exist continously.
Day 6

I do my litle exercise again but in this time I feel that my stamina is increase. I can run longer than usual. In this day I try to delaying my eating time to prove that my healthy is increase. And the result is I can delaying my eating time more than I can expect, and I'm not feeling weak.
Day 7

I slept later than usual, I feel a litle dizzy when I wake up. Today my cough and phlegm come again, I'm a smoker for 1 years later. I think my cough and phlegm is a process for cleansing my throat. Overall in 1 week I use MHS 5.5G, I feel healhier than befor. Thanks Shanon for create this subs
Day 8

This day my right ear was swollen, and that bothered me.
Day 9

My right ear still swallen but not as bad as yesterday. I feel my appetite is increase so I eat a lot of banana and pear and I increase my sleeping time at noon.
Day 10

My right ear is better but still pain. I do an exercise eat and sleep a lot at this day but I feel pain in both my head and shoulder.
What u will notice on MHS that u can eat more food than u can imagine also get as much nutrition from supplements as possible as ur body will use the available resources to fix ur mind and body... I took spirulina and it just multiplied the result.. I did took those supplements before but it was as my my body wasn't using it to heal but after being on MHS I started taking those again and it just increased my healing speed. As it still is..
Don't try to fast or anything and drink water... Fasting doesn't go well with MHS.
Day 11

I wake up and feel dizziness but after my showered I lost my headache. I go to my office but I have no spirit for work. I've still cough with pleghm and my mouth feels bad.
Pages: 1 2