Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to become more "centered"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would like to discuss methods to become more "centered" - being more in tune with yourself, when you know what to do, where to move, and you are "in tune" with yourself. You probably know the feeling - confidence, calmness and direction.

An example:
When I play sports and I hit center, things feels natural, I feel really like myself, it just goes smoothly, tennis hits get as they should, I'm in line with whats happening rather than being somewhere else.

I try to focus on my abdomen and "live" from that place, but I sometime struggle, even though it gets easier with practice. Many times my energy go upwards instead towards the head and top of head. Or to the heart when I become nervous or stressed, which however have become much more rare since healing with E2)

Any suggestions of how to develop this even more? I thought about that ASC would be a good subliminal for being more centered?

I'm started doing "tummo-breathing" which should assist the development of "centeredness", but to soon to state any results.
(05-04-2017, 12:18 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to discuss methods to become more "centered" - being more in tune with yourself, when you know what to do, where to move, and you are "in tune" with yourself. You probably know the feeling - confidence, calmness and direction.

An example:
When I play sports and I hit center, things feels natural, I feel really like myself, it just goes smoothly, tennis hits get as they should, I'm in line with whats happening rather than being somewhere else.

I try to focus on my abdomen and "live" from that place, but I sometime struggle, even though it gets easier with practice. Many times my energy go upwards instead towards the head and top of head. Or to the heart when I become nervous or stressed, which however have become much more rare since healing with E2)

Any suggestions of how to develop this even more? I thought about that ASC would be a good subliminal for being more centered?

I'm started doing "tummo-breathing" which should assist the development of "centeredness", but to soon to state any results.

Are you sure you about doing tummo breathing? From what I read about it, it`s not really for beginners and that you should have an experienced teacher with you. Unless you are experienced...then disregard my post Smile
(05-04-2017, 10:30 PM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 12:18 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to discuss methods to become more "centered" - being more in tune with yourself, when you know what to do, where to move, and you are "in tune" with yourself. You probably know the feeling - confidence, calmness and direction.

An example:

Are you sure you about doing tummo breathing? From what I read about it, it`s not really for beginners and that you should have an experienced teacher with you. Unless you are experienced...then disregard my post Smile

At this moment I'm really just laying down with one hand under the belly-button and one over it and try to focus on my abdominal breathing, so it's maybe not really "tummo", but if i'll take it one step further i'll make sure to read in on the subject, as you suspected it's not my greatest area of expertise Wink

I got a tip on a pose to help find your center from a guy a got a acupuncture from. Basically it's just standing, cupping your hands underneath your abdomen, one hand in another, and trying to do "belly-breathing", calmly and relaxed.