Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How does one 'execute the script'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure this has been dealt with within one or even a few threads, but I haven't found anything definitive.

At an intellectual level I find this paradoxical, how do we conciously engage with unconscious messages which we are feeding ourselves when we don't even know what those messages necessarily are.

At an experiential level, how this occurs to me is that there are moments when decisions on how to behave are presented like - here is a point where you can change your behaviour and be something else or new, do you wanna do this?

At that point there are several responses , the first is the question about whether this is a result of the subliminal or my own overactive self talk, the second is the decision to change or behave as I always did, the change requires some extra effort and if I apply that effort, that to me is executing the script.

But then that could be just me engaging with the whacky voices in my Brainus.
(05-03-2017, 09:59 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this has been dealt with within one or even a few threads, but I haven't found anything definitive.

At an intellectual level I find this paradoxical, how do we conciously engage with unconscious messages which we are feeding ourselves when we don't even know what those messages necessarily are.

Consciously, you may not know what is in the script. Subconsciously, you always do.

Quote:At an experiential level, how this occurs to me is that there are moments when decisions on how to behave are presented like - here is a point where you can change your behaviour and be something else or new, do you wanna do this?

At that point there are several responses , the first is the question about whether this is a result of the subliminal or my own overactive self talk, the second is the decision to change or behave as I always did, the change requires some extra effort and if I apply that effort, that to me is executing the script.

You execute the script first at the subconscious level. The conscious mind does not usually have a say in this part, unless it is to resist what the subconscious mind is trying to accomplish by executing the script. (The exception is direct, intentional intercommunication between conscious and subconscious by the conscious directing the subconscious to accept and execute the script, which can work.) The subconscious mind automatically responds to repeated input or emotionally charged input by attempting to adapt it for survival purposes by using it to create the programming that results in your beliefs, which result in your actions.

If you hear, "Oh, you are SO handsome!" from every woman you meet, you conclude (consciously and subconsciously) that this means you must be handsome, and you accept this as reality, forming a new belief (I am exceptionally handsome) and this belief leads to you changing your outward actions and choices. Executing the script amounts to acting on what you believe to be true.

The kicker is, having a hundred or a thousand women tell you you are super handsome does not mean you are super handsome, as 99.99999% of people would assume. It means that those particular people are telling you that you match the description of what they have been told fits the definition of "handsome". Which is an opinion, not a fact. You might go to another part of the world and find that everyone there thinks you are ugly because you don't have some feature they have been told is required for you to be "handsome", or you have a feature they discount as belonging in the category of "ugly".

This means that nobody can tell you if you are handsome, because it's all just opinion, and if it's all just opinion, why would you let someone else define your opinion of how you look for you? There is no "handsome", there is only the perception that someone fits the definition of being handsome according to what that person has been told is handsome.

What this boils down to, if you follow the logic, is that reality rests largely on what we believe to be true, and act on as being true. In many cases, we actually make it true entirely by believing it to be true, effectively creating that truth and reality out of nothing by doing so and then acting as if it is true. This is why someone who understands this concept will always have figured out that they are handsome, because they stop caring what others opine about their looks, since it is simply an opinion based on an input definition that that person never really thought about and tried to actually define. They are only regurgitating what someone else said was true without thinking about it. So for example, when I figured this out, I stopped caring what anyone else thinks of how I look, I decided that I am good looking, and I now have people treating me as being good looking instead of what was going on before hand because now (actual looks aside) I have the underlying confidence and body language that says... this man is good looking!

And when I encounter someone who thinks (based on their pre-defined opinion that they never actually thought about) that I am not handsome, it doesn't affect me at all, and my actions, attitudes, body language and beliefs hold firm. The result is that most such people change their minds, because I am effectively telling them with my actions, attitudes, body language and beliefs that I am handsome regardless of what they think, and they stop and think for a bit. Usually something like... "If he's that convinced, he must be right."

In other words, their reality changes from me not being good looking to me being at least average because they took my strength of frame as evidence to my reality being true and theirs being in error, and they changed their beliefs in response, which changed their perception to whatever degree, and I become more attractive to them in result.

And yet, nothing changed but what they believe to be true. I don't look any different than I did before I understood this, aside from what time has done to make my features more adult.

Now we have gone out on a limb here so let me bring this back to the point: executing the script happens as a natural result of accepting the script instead of rejecting it, and by accepting it, your subconscious naturally integrates it into your current "operating system" according to a ranking system, which (according to my Snowdrift Theory) essentially weights it's validity and integration by the number of repetitions, or the emotional impact it has and how important it is to your safety and survival. High repetitions = more, impact, high emotional charge = more impact. You don't touch a hot stove twice for example unless either you can't feel it, or you are not learning very quickly.

Executing a subliminal script is the natural result of accepting it, and accepting it is the natural result of how much it meshes with your currently accepted beliefs, and how much your personality and thinking style accepts or resists change. And, how much you listen to it, and how much emotional or survival impact it is associated with.
(05-04-2017, 05:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 09:59 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this has been dealt with within one or even a few threads, but I haven't found anything definitive.

Consciously, you may not know what is in the script. Subconsciously, you always do.

Quote:At an experiential level, how this occurs to me is that there are moments when decisions on how to behave are presented like - here is a point where you can change your behaviour and be something else or new, do you wanna do this?

You execute the script first at the subconscious level. The conscious mind does not usually have a say in this part, unless it is to resist what the subconscious mind is trying to accomplish by executing the script. (The exception is direct, intentional intercommunication between conscious and subconscious by the conscious directing the subconscious to accept and execute the script, which can work.) The subconscious mind automatically responds to repeated input or emotionally charged input by attempting to adapt it for survival purposes by using it to create the programming that results in your beliefs, which result in your actions.

If you hear, "Oh, you are SO handsome!" from every woman you meet, you conclude (consciously and subconsciously) that this means you must be handsome, and you accept this as reality, forming a new belief (I am exceptionally handsome) and this belief leads to you changing your outward actions and choices. Executing the script amounts to acting on what you believe to be true.

The kicker is, having a hundred or a thousand women tell you you are super handsome does not mean you are super handsome, as 99.99999% of people would assume. It means that those particular people are telling you that you match the description of what they have been told fits the definition of "handsome". Which is an opinion, not a fact. You might go to another part of the world and find that everyone there thinks you are ugly because you don't have some feature they have been told is required for you to be "handsome", or you have a feature they discount as belonging in the category of "ugly".

This means that nobody can tell you if you are handsome, because it's all just opinion, and if it's all just opinion, why would you let someone else define your opinion of how you look for you? There is no "handsome", there is only the perception that someone fits the definition of being handsome according to what that person has been told is handsome.

What this boils down to, if you follow the logic, is that reality rests largely on what we believe to be true, and act on as being true. In many cases, we actually make it true entirely by believing it to be true, effectively creating that truth and reality out of nothing by doing so and then acting as if it is true. This is why someone who understands this concept will always have figured out that they are handsome, because they stop caring what others opine about their looks, since it is simply an opinion based on an input definition that that person never really thought about and tried to actually define. They are only regurgitating what someone else said was true without thinking about it. So for example, when I figured this out, I stopped caring what anyone else thinks of how I look, I decided that I am good looking, and I now have people treating me as being good looking instead of what was going on before hand because now (actual looks aside) I have the underlying confidence and body language that says... this man is good looking!

And when I encounter someone who thinks (based on their pre-defined opinion that they never actually thought about) that I am not handsome, it doesn't affect me at all, and my actions, attitudes, body language and beliefs hold firm. The result is that most such people change their minds, because I am effectively telling them with my actions, attitudes, body language and beliefs that I am handsome regardless of what they think, and they stop and think for a bit. Usually something like... "If he's that convinced, he must be right."

In other words, their reality changes from me not being good looking to me being at least average because they took my strength of frame as evidence to my reality being true and theirs being in error, and they changed their beliefs in response, which changed their perception to whatever degree, and I become more attractive to them in result.

And yet, nothing changed but what they believe to be true. I don't look any different than I did before I understood this, aside from what time has done to make my features more adult.

Now we have gone out on a limb here so let me bring this back to the point: executing the script happens as a natural result of accepting the script instead of rejecting it, and by accepting it, your subconscious naturally integrates it into your current "operating system" according to a ranking system, which (according to my Snowdrift Theory) essentially weights it's validity and integration by the number of repetitions, or the emotional impact it has and how important it is to your safety and survival. High repetitions = more, impact, high emotional charge = more impact. You don't touch a hot stove twice for example unless either you can't feel it, or you are not learning very quickly.

Executing a subliminal script is the natural result of accepting it, and accepting it is the natural result of how much it meshes with your currently accepted beliefs, and how much your personality and thinking style accepts or resists change. And, how much you listen to it, and how much emotional or survival impact it is associated with.

If you keep using DMSI for like a year? is it bound to execute eventually?
(05-04-2017, 06:06 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]If you keep using DMSI for like a year? is it bound to execute eventually?

All I can think of are 3 factors,

- Repetition, the same thing with what we learned so far through ages, that engrained in our subconscious, the scripts which we listen to are trying to reverse and or add the information to our subconscious.
- Authority figure, well not saying that it's a placebo effect, but knowing the source of this information in the scripts are coming from a reliable expert like Shannon himself is unavoidably making it easier for the scripts to be passed into, though resistance from the existing programming likely persist, with repetition and knowing you're using a reliable source definitely will make difference
- Emotional involvement, it's easier to perceive in a real tangible event, but the engagement of scripts in time of the usage during high emotional intensity period shall affect the results of the intended programming

Those 3 might come along together as usually it's not easy to differ.
Maybe Shannon could elaborate or correct me on this, but I believe that as in learning processes, it's the matter of the existing information being compared with the incoming. So a year of usage by following instructions optimistically will alter the existing regardless the resistance.
With enough exposure, it will eventually execute. That said, the reality bending and Magnus Engine coming in 3.2/3.3 are definitely going to make it a lot faster than 3.1.
Does that mean the magnus engine might not be in 3.2?
No, it means v3 reality bending is slated for 3.3.