Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM stage 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm thinking of using stage 7 of AM, as I have done the full thing twice already (with great results). I finished my second run in Feb 2016, then went on to do a second run of Sex Magnet (also with great results). Since then I've been using the releases of DMSI as they came out. Could I take a few weeks off DMSI then go straight to stage 7, or would I be better doing the whole course again from scratch? Thanks for any advice!
(05-01-2017, 07:20 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I'm thinking of using stage 7 of AM, as I have done the full thing twice already (with great results). I finished my second run in Feb 2016, then went on to do a second run of Sex Magnet (also with great results). Since then I've been using the releases of DMSI as they came out. Could I take a few weeks off DMSI then go straight to stage 7, or would I be better doing the whole course again from scratch? Thanks for any advice!

You can use stage 7 since you've done 2 runs
(05-01-2017, 09:00 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2017, 07:20 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I'm thinking of using stage 7 of AM, as I have done the full thing twice already (with great results). I finished my second run in Feb 2016, then went on to do a second run of Sex Magnet (also with great results). Since then I've been using the releases of DMSI as they came out. Could I take a few weeks off DMSI then go straight to stage 7, or would I be better doing the whole course again from scratch? Thanks for any advice!

You can use stage 7 since you've done 2 runs

Thanks for that, always best to double check!
I've now got two more questions, as I can't seem to find the answers, although I think I should know!

1) Can you run stage 7 of AM and SM for more than 32 days?

2) Does stage 7 on it's own power up the aura's featured in each course?

Thanks in advance!
(05-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]I've now got two more questions, as I can't seem to find the answers, although I think I should know!

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, you can.

2. I asked Shannon similar question once, so, yes, but it can take a while until the aura is fully there (3 - 4 weeks).
(05-13-2017, 11:56 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]I've now got two more questions, as I can't seem to find the answers, although I think I should know!

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, you can.

2. I asked Shannon similar question once, so, yes, but it can take a while until the aura is fully there (3 - 4 weeks).

Cheers for that - it's a big help! Smile