Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Build it faster or wait for P6 - MLS 5.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thankyou Chaosvrgn for inspiring Shannon to develop P6!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid165925
(04-28-2017, 09:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]P6 will optimize, extend and expand the effects of P5 in such a way that it theoretically should cause the programs to work faster, and possibly with fewer loops. You can thank Chaos for this one. He was teasing me about P6 and out of that, I found my way to it. I've only had a couple of hours to work on it, but it is so far holding it's own in the models.

It will not lower the amount of time you need to have between subs; in fact, it may actually increase it.

But if it works the way I am hoping, it will allow you to turn on a sub and start getting results much more rapidly than before.

Even though it is very crude right now, the scripting for P6 is already blowing the scripting for P5 out of the water. I still have a lot of adjustments and optimizations to make. I am looking forward to P6.

Oh, and... MLS may or may not have P6. Original plans were to have MLS 5.5G be the same technology as DMSI 3.1 so you could compare "with ridiculous resistance" and "without". And so that I could build it faster.

Build Maximum Learning Speed 5.5 with P5 and compare it with DMSI 3.1??
or
Adjust and Optimize P6 and wait for Maximum Learning Speed 5.5 to be built at a later date??
great things come to those who wait, and this poll is an EXTREMELY good example of this axiom!

Hmm....... $115 for MLS without P6?

Or $115 WITH P6?

in the long term, it'd be far more valuable to get MLS WITH P6!
MLS 5.5G with P6.

In meanwhile I will use MHS 5.5G.
I am doing E2, thought I am in dire need of MLS too. I plan to stay on E2 now until I'm fully fixed, however long that takes but even then I have voted for waiting until P6 is done as that would be best for all.

Hopefully by the time I'm done with E2 and OF, I will then be ready for MLS 6.5 lol
(04-29-2017, 02:40 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing E2, thought I am in dire need of MLS too. I plan to stay on E2 now until I'm fully fixed, however long that takes but even then I have voted for waiting until P6 is done as that would be best for all.

Hopefully by the time I'm done with E2 and OF, I will then be ready for MLS 6.5 lol

I still want MLS 5.5G asap but I still voted against my impulses...i guess we all did. Cause it's the right thing to do.
(04-29-2017, 04:01 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2017, 02:40 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing E2, thought I am in dire need of MLS too. I plan to stay on E2 now until I'm fully fixed, however long that takes but even then I have voted for waiting until P6 is done as that would be best for all.

I still want MLS 5.5G asap but I still voted against my impulses...i guess we all did. Cause it's the right thing to do.

Exactly and you helped me realise bro that its best to stay on E2 and let it work on all my issues first!
Purely for selfish reasons I voted for release as soon as possible. I'm currently in my first week of my diploma course and it's tough as hell in terms of workload and information overload! It would be ideal for this and an ideal situation to test it. I have 4 weeks left so fingers crossed for release soon.
(04-29-2017, 10:59 PM)Funky Trunks Wrote: [ -> ]Purely for selfish reasons I voted for release as soon as possible. I'm currently in my first week of my diploma course and it's tough as hell in terms of workload and information overload! It would be ideal for this and an ideal situation to test it. I have 4 weeks left so fingers crossed for release soon.

Your reasons are absolutely valid but I think MLS 5.5G has been postponed for another 1-2 months.
Shannon has stated that waiting for P6 may make take a further 2weeks at the least before MLS is released....hes asked if you all really want to wait.

Im writing this here so that someone can maybe do another poll or ask others this query.

As I feel I should now give E2 a real run, its wrong of me to have a vote however as MLS is a sub I really really really wanted and needed then I think waiting for a sub that knocks our socks off in the long run is better, even if its delayed. thats my thoughts on it.
(04-30-2017, 12:19 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon has stated that waiting for P6 may make take a further 2weeks at the least before MLS is released....hes asked if you all really want to wait.

Im writing this here so that someone can maybe do another poll or ask others this query.

As I feel I should now give E2 a real run, its wrong of me to have a vote however as MLS is a sub I really really really wanted and needed then I think waiting for a sub that knocks our socks off in the long run is better, even if its delayed. thats my thoughts on it.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid166057
Shannon Wrote:P6 isn't finished with development yet, and has not been tested. I have to test it before it gets released. This means we may be waiting 2+ weeks more for MLS if you want it with P6. Are you guys sure you want it that badly?

Hi Jake! I woke up about 15 mins ago, getting ready to go work the graveyard shift. Saw what Shannon wrote this afternoon and your request for another poll.

So far 43 people have voted and I've seen a few polls; the polls I started and polls others have started. I'm astonished by the participation of this poll. 43 is a lot of votes, even for this forum!

My reason for wanting MLS 5.5 yesterday... (I voted to wait)
  • Seminar 1st week of June 2017
  • Topic: Confidently give women orgasms through hypnosis
  • Cost of seminar: $1200 (I got the $150 earlybird discount)
  • Daily resort fee: $27
  • Daily parking: $20 - Self / $27 - Valet
  • Cost of hotel room: $200 per night (4 nights)
  • Cost for travel ?? / Cost for food and beverages ??

I wanted MLS 5.5 when Shannon first announced it. Now that I'm attending this costly seminar, I really want it!! I will be getting course materials to bring home with me from the seminar that I can study on my own time.

Once I have MLS 5.5 with P6 playing, I'm sure everything I'm going to be taught at this seminar will come back instantly for me to comprehend and put to use!!
I can wait for MLS 5.5G. I have been building foundation for MLS 5.5G by using other subs. I can wait. I doubt if I will use it as soon as it comes out,cause I have to do my 60-90 days run of MHS..

Meanwhile I will read journal of other MLS user. That sure sounds like fun.. I am waiting for that day when this Forum is full of MLS journal..

Tell Shannon we can wait... It's worth it. Just looks at the votes buddy
Its a tricky one since there are those that want it now and those that can wait.

4Kingdoms, would you be able to use the MLS 4G (forget 5.5 it had errors) until MLS 5.5 comes out, because if it means we have to wait years for the next MLS then this may be the right time to wait for it to have everything in it that it can possibly have.
I don't think World will come to an End in 2-3 weeks.. Everyone here has the ability to wait.
(05-01-2017, 06:42 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Its a tricky one since there are those that want it now and those that can wait.

4Kingdoms, would you be able to use the MLS 4G (forget 5.5 it had errors) until MLS 5.5 comes out, because if it means we have to wait years for the next MLS then this may be the right time to wait for it to have everything in it that it can possibly have.

Hi Jake. Considering how much I've invested in this seminar, I'm going to run MLS 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/

I bought MLS 5G in Nov 2015 and stopped listening to it after 46 days. MLS 5G didn't have errors... I just found out this morning as I was reviewing Shannon's journal.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid166143
(04-30-2017, 10:42 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I know some of you guys want MLS without P6 right now,but take a minute to think, that it's better with P6. Once MLS 5.5G is out then it won't be upgraded to 6G for atleast another year or more.So it's better to wait for atleast 2-3 weeks max,instead of waiting for MLS 6G to come out with P6.

Also MLS 5G wasn't that much of a success so I don't want to leave anything here. MLS 5.5G with P6 will be like a reward for our patience that's why I want Shannon to put everything he got in MLS 5.5G. I don't want this sub ruined like the last one cause of all the hurrying.

I know alot of people here are waiting for a perfect MLS sub for a long time so waiting for another 2-3 week won't be a big deal. If u wait u loose nothing but gain.

We all have our reasons for getting MLS right now but it's only gonna get better with P6 and You all know that..
(05-01-2017, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The last version was not "ruined because of hurrying". It was the first sub to touch on deep issues that trigger major subconscious resistance. I didn't even know that was possible, and since then I have spent a lot of time (DMSI) developing my understanding of that issue and how to deal with it. It's functionality was not the result of shoddy work, but never having encountered that issue before and being totally unprepared for it.
Pages: 1 2