Subliminal Talk

Full Version: This girl felt my fear then avoided me ! Transmitting emotions ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a while back, I was in the metro sitting down then a girl was coming my direction I thought was an ex girlfriend. I felt a strong fear. Next thing you know the girl looks at me annoyed, I was going to enter the same part of the metro as her but she ran off to another part of the metro far from me.
So my idea is that she felt my fear. What do you call this type of emotion ? A vibe ? A transmitted emotion ? I'd love to send out feelings of love, joy, happiness to women instead of fear. Remember to answer the question please.
Bad vibes. Fear makes the aura contract.

Why would you be scared of your ex girlfriend?

Were you feeling her fear in that moment or was it genuinely your own fear?

Some people have a bad habit of projecting their emotions onto others, so maybe she was the creepy one and had some internal stuff going on. ;P
(04-26-2017, 11:06 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]Bad vibes. Fear makes the aura contract.

Why would you be scared of your ex girlfriend?

Were you feeling her fear in that moment or was it genuinely your own fear?

Some people have a bad habit of projecting their emotions onto others, so maybe she was the creepy one and had some internal stuff going on. ;P
I was scared it was my ex because I saw myself as pathetic & I didnt want her to see me like that.

So its bad vibes right ? Cool. So all I need is good vibes. I had a friend that made women feel good vibes all the time. They easily fell in love with him.
Rarocanaldo whats ur subliminal history?
(.....)
I'm with the other guys regarding bad vibrations. Her gut told her that something was wrong, she listened and removed herself from the situation.

The only reason she got the gut-feeling that something was wrong, was because you felt it in the first place. By the way you are describing how you felt in the situation: "pathetic & I didn't want her to see me like that" it sounds to me like you have shame-related problems.

Recommendation: Go with E2 and start doing yoga on daily basis to help you release the energy worked up in you and support a more healthy mindset regarding yourself. You have nothing to feel pathetic about.
DMSI.

Always DMSI.

You have a shitload to clear. Don't even bother with E2. DMSI is far more powerful for clearing, and it has the shame, guilt, fear removal modules in it.
(04-26-2017, 07:03 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Rarocanaldo whats ur subliminal history?

I only used Develop An Aura Of Sexiness for 2 weeks and thats it. With all the time I spent in the forum, I would have done AM tmor SM twice now.
(04-27-2017, 01:44 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with the other guys regarding bad vibrations. Her gut told her that something was wrong, she listened and removed herself from the situation.

The only reason she got the gut-feeling that something was wrong, was because you felt it in the first place. By the way you are describing how you felt in the situation: "pathetic & I didn't want her to see me like that" it sounds to me like you have shame-related problems.

Recommendation: Go with E2 and start doing yoga on daily basis to help you release the energy worked up in you and support a more healthy mindset regarding yourself. You have nothing to feel pathetic about.

Yes, this seems to be 100% the bad vibrations.
(04-27-2017, 12:21 PM)Nemanja Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI.

Always DMSI.

You have a shitload to clear. Don't even bother with E2. DMSI is far more powerful for clearing, and it has the shame, guilt, fear removal modules in it.

NEMANJA ! Been a long time, I liked your post only bcause you wrote it Smile
(04-27-2017, 01:09 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]

Always DMSI.

You should like it because I'm giving you good advice Wink

To clarify it for you, so you can understand :

"I'd love to send out feelings of love, joy, happiness to women instead of fear." - you said this in your initial post.

If you want to send out feelings of love, joy, happiness instead of fear - then go clear yourself. Fear is making it harder to "send" love, joy, happiness.

The next logical step is DMSI, because it's the fastest way to do it, while also the deepest one. E2 doesn't compare because it's much slower.

Also, you said - "I was scared it was my ex because I saw myself as pathetic & I didnt want her to see me like that. "

DMSI will clear this.

But, up to you, as always. I explained this to you only because it's you.

[Image: 8zMSIQy.png]
(04-27-2017, 01:06 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 07:03 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Rarocanaldo whats ur subliminal history?

I only used Develop An Aura Of Sexiness for 2 weeks and thats it. With all the time I spent in the forum, I would have done AM tmor SM twice now.

Whats stopping you from doing other subs?
(04-27-2017, 06:08 PM)Nemanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 01:09 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]

Always DMSI.

You should like it because I'm giving you good advice Wink

To clarify it for you, so you can understand :

"I'd love to send out feelings of love, joy, happiness to women instead of fear." - you said this in your initial post.

If you want to send out feelings of love, joy, happiness instead of fear - then go clear yourself. Fear is making it harder to "send" love, joy, happiness.

The next logical step is DMSI, because it's the fastest way to do it, while also the deepest one. E2 doesn't compare because it's much slower.

Also, you said - "I was scared it was my ex because I saw myself as pathetic & I didnt want her to see me like that. "

DMSI will clear this.

But, up to you, as always. I explained this to you only because it's you.

[Image: 8zMSIQy.png]

I appreciate it, I'll see if I'll try DMSI. I am done with DAOS 4G, I dont want to use it anymore
(04-27-2017, 09:26 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 01:06 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]

Whats stopping you from doing other subs?

I dont know, just didnt want to use it. But I think I'll step up my game and start using DMSI.
Pages: 1 2