Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About to use my first subliminal! (E2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone

I am about to start my journey on improving myself entirely. After reading the forums and testimonials, as well asking questions I decided to stop lurking and take the plunge.

I am going to start using E2 tonight. (for 6 months) The reason why I bought this sub is because I feel like my emotional health is the foundation of all success in life. So why not build a strong one huh?Smile

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents
Going to attend college this fall

I am single (never had a girlfriend because of my choice)

I have suffered from suicidal depression in highschool

I have worked on myself quite a bit as I am a lot more confident in myself as well as feel pretty good about myself.

Okay guys that's it for today. Ill write more tommorow

The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single stepBig Grin
(04-22-2017, 05:30 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone

I am about to start my journey on improving myself entirely. After reading the forums and testimonials, as well asking questions I decided to stop lurking and take the plunge.

I am going to start using E2 tonight. (for 6 months) The reason why I bought this sub is because I feel like my emotional health is the foundation of all success in life. So why not build a strong one huh?Smile

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents

I have worked on myself quite a bit as I am a lot more confident in myself as well as feel pretty good about myself.

Enjoy it - E2 can be a rough road at times, but the healing you can get with its help is amazing and permanent. Good choice.
Good luck on your Journey. Subliminal s have greatly enhanced and improved my life in so many ways.
I'm sure you will experience the same thing.
(04-22-2017, 07:29 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents

Enjoy it - E2 can be a rough road at times, but the healing you can get with its help is amazing and permanent. Good choice.
Thanks and what do you mean by rough?
(04-22-2017, 11:46 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck on your Journey. Subliminal s have greatly enhanced and improved my life in so many ways.
I'm sure you will experience the same thing.
Thanks so much, how did they improved your life? And which subs did you use?
(04-26-2017, 05:48 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents

In spite of my efforts to make the healing process as easy and painless as possible, it can still be challenging at times, depending on what personality type you are and what you are healing, clearing and processing.
(04-26-2017, 08:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents

In spite of my efforts to make the healing process as easy and painless as possible, it can still be challenging at times, depending on what personality type you are and what you are healing, clearing and processing.

Hey Shannon,

So I guess that when I'm going through "rough" times I am going to feel sad, slightly depressed and other negative emotions. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(04-27-2017, 04:44 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 08:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

A little about me.

I am 21 years old
Hispanic
Live in the Bronx (NYC)
Work at a retail job
Living with my parents

Hey Shannon,

So I guess that when I'm going through "rough" times I am going to feel sad, slightly depressed and other negative emotions. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions are just that. You will not necessarily even experience "rough times". If you do, it will be a unique experience, since your particular circumstances are unique. It is different for everyone.

For those who have that experience, it is the result of dealing with and processing whatever they individually need to deal with and process.
Day 7

I don't notice much except feeling slightly happier. Could be a placebo effect.

I will keep updating, stay tuned.
(04-29-2017, 08:19 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 7

If only our whole life was a placebo...

I really dont think one should ever call his happy feelings a placebo.. Its like saying that this happiness is fake. Brain chemicals are still being fired to make u happy so its not placebo or fake..Bro its real...

Thing is everyone feels excited in their first week of sub about how ur life will change ..so its pretty much that.
(04-29-2017, 08:39 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2017, 08:19 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 7

If only our whole life was a placebo...

I really dont think one should ever call his happy feelings a placebo.. Its like saying that this happiness is fake. Brain chemicals are still being fired to make u happy so its not placebo or fake..Bro its real...

Thing is everyone feels excited in their first week of sub about how ur life will change ..so its pretty much that.

You are right...... I'm getting ahead of myself. And yes I'm very excited Smile