Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Might be worth our while keeping MHS discussions, to one thread rather then having them dotted around the forum and having to treasure hunt. At least members can access all the facts about MHS from a single point.

Still early days however I have noticed less fatigue and increased clarity and focus. Please share your results !
1. Thank you for thinking of this and opening a thread.
2. You should have done it before you opened 2 other threads with questions.

3. (on topic) For those that have had quick internal healing results. How do you know, you have healed and not just the pain went away? I am running it for healing a skin wound and I'm curious to find out how long it takes. Yesterday night during the third loop (I guess) my body went really really hot. After that it was just normal again...
Your right I should have started this thread before opening other threads just didnt think of it at the time.
(04-23-2017, 11:14 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]1. Thank you for thinking of this and opening a thread.
2. You should have done it before you opened 2 other threads with questions.

3. (on topic) For those that have had quick internal healing results. How do you know, you have healed and not just the pain went away? I am running it for healing a skin wound and I'm curious to find out how long it takes. Yesterday night during the third loop (I guess) my body went really really hot. After that it was just normal again...
Skin scars are healing but real slow. Few bumps or boil(wherever they are called) did emerge in first week but its okay now.

I went phases where I would be chilling and suddenly out of nowhere I will be running towards toilet and a Huge load of crap would come out. Its detox for sure. Sometimes I would just take a sip of juice and within 15 min I would shit 10 times what I have taken or eaten..But after that I would feel so relaxed,cleaned ,purified.....Before MHS It we just a struggle now its like a Hobby..loool

I also noticed that my right sinuses and nasal cavity are much more open now. I can feel the cold air going thru it. I went(still going) thru a lot of sneezing and coughing. A Lot of crap came out it was a dark green semi-solid stuff. I have been suffering from Nasal Polyp for past 6 years and I had my second surgery in Last December. But things were starting to get bad again in 2-3 months but after using MHS my sinuses are opening and I can breath easily now. Its 2 weeks since I took any meds and MHS is working much better than med..(Dont worry I will still take my meds)

My erections are much harder and stronger.

My sleep schedule which was messed up for past 4 years is now fixing on its own. Its still fluctuating but 2-3 hours . I used to sleep in day and will be awake at night. I still feel drowsy in day time but I wont sleep no matter what cause I know my body is trying to adjust itself.

Stiffness and pain in neck and back has somewhat decrease but its still there.

I avoid biting my nails ..Was a major concern for me.

Today I noticed that I dont experience any bad breath after waking up...I was so surprised by this.

Also during this time I noticed that my teeth are shining much more and kinda look white.

I avoid drinking Tea and Coffee.

As far as cognitive abilities are concern I am able to organise my thoughts somewhat clearly and memory is kinda improved but still concentration abilities are ***** up..Will take time I know that for sure..
Interesting stuff I have noticed it may have helped enhance my hand eye coordination when it comes to sports like badminton.
My sleep Schedule is finally fixed after 4 years in just 20 days.

I sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 5:30 or 6 am.
Excellent news on your sleep schedule being fixed. Not alot to say its 2 weeks so far back to having weird dreams where I keep fighting loosing battles against zombies.
zane, have you changed your diet at all? or has your sleep optimized itself on its own?
(05-05-2017, 08:50 AM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]zane, have you changed your diet at all? or has your sleep optimized itself on its own?

My sleep has been optimized on its own.. It was so gradual that I didn't even noticed it...
Finding myself getting sexually aroused more quickly when I see a woman during the day I fancy to a point where I am starting to get erections.
Day 28

Skin Scars are still there and few stuff pop here and there for no reason. I guess that my body doesn't have enough resources to speed up healing so I have increased my Spirulina intake.

Before I would miss alot taking my supplements as I wasn't interested in health an all but now I hardly miss a dose. I am starting to get serious.

Back pain is reduced but neck and back stiffness is still there.

Nasal issues are good.. Usually coughing mucus and crap out.

Acid Reflux I haven't notice it recently and also I am trying to avoid meat as it can cause one.

I don't drink tea and coffee anymore.. I mean I run form it.. No desire.
If I see any commercial like where they show all chocolaty stuff and all.. I feel so disgusted and repulsed by it... like who the hell eats that much sweets? Yuck!

I am started talking less and hardly argue with people as I feel that it's not good for my mental health and also there is no use in explaining stuff to people as they hardly change..

There were moments where I was thinking of doing some exercise while listening to MHS but I was too ***** up so I didn't but I have started doing light exercises from today and plan on continuing to do so.

I am being less negative.

Cognitive abilities aren't that much noticeable but I am always relaxed and tension free. So my mood is pretty good and I think that's the start.

I am dreaming every day but I don't remember but I do know that my dreams are pretty much adventurous..

My throat chakra is pretty much opening up as I am able to express my thoughts also when I talk to people they say that I explain stuff very nicely and they agree with me. I talk less but to the point.

Also while sleeping I keep my mobile 10 feet away. As I recently read something which made me think that It might hinder with my cognitive abilities.
Hi Zane I believe the sub will steer you towards doing whatever it takes to cure or speed up healing even it means supplementing using external sources. I have been very regimental with what I eat the last few days which is interesting. I have zapped coffee out of my life however I have to say I have replaced it with Guarana Seed Extract. Apparently 60- 80mg enhances alertness. I am currently taking 200mg in the mornings.

Coffee three times aday with refined sugar was not doing be any good Big Grin

(05-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Day 28

Skin Scars are still there and few stuff pop here and there for no reason. I guess that my body doesn't have enough resources to speed up healing so I have increased my Spirulina intake.

Before I would miss alot taking my supplements as I wasn't interested in health an all but now I hardly miss a dose. I am starting to get serious.

Back pain is reduced but neck and back stiffness is still there.

Nasal issues are good.. Usually coughing mucus and crap out.

Acid Reflux I haven't notice it recently and also I am trying to avoid meat as it can cause one.

I don't drink tea and coffee anymore.. I mean I run form it.. No desire.
If I see any commercial like where they show all chocolaty stuff and all.. I feel so disgusted and repulsed by it... like who the hell eats that much sweets? Yuck!

I am started talking less and hardly argue with people as I feel that it's not good for my mental health and also there is no use in explaining stuff to people as they hardly change..

There were moments where I was thinking of doing some exercise while listening to MHS but I was too ***** up so I didn't but I have started doing light exercises from today and plan on continuing to do so.

I am being less negative.

Cognitive abilities aren't that much noticeable but I am always relaxed and tension free. So my mood is pretty good and I think that's the start.

I am dreaming every day but I don't remember but I do know that my dreams are pretty much adventurous..

My throat chakra is pretty much opening up as I am able to express my thoughts also when I talk to people they say that I explain stuff very nicely and they agree with me. I talk less but to the point.

Also while sleeping I keep my mobile 10 feet away. As I recently read something which made me think that It might hinder with my cognitive abilities.
I think MHS is finally starting to work on my Mental healing with all the changes MHS has made in my sleep Schedule, supplement intake and being relaxed, positive and chilling attitude.. I think its time.

I am now having few urges to learn and keeping my brain busy.. But I am not learning anything yet cause from 7 years of MDD and ADHD.. My brain was absolutely fucked up..

My problem is that if I find something interesting like a topic to talk about about then Idk what happens but my brain starts getting over-stimulated and then after that my brain feels as if it's absolutely fried... That the problem.. My brain gets hyper..

But this time I think MHS is hitting on that so that it can fix it.. It bought that hyper stimulation feeling which lasted for 3-4 hours and then I was resting my brain for two days.. So It's fixing I guess.. These are signs MHS is working on it.

Today I was feeling as if my brain is somewhat restored to it optimal state or was being repaired.. Lets see how it goes..
Would phenibut help to alleviate the over stimulation ?

(05-09-2017, 06:45 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I think MHS is finally starting to work on my Mental healing with all the changes MHS has made in my sleep Schedule, supplement intake and being relaxed, positive and chilling attitude.. I think its time.

I am now having few urges to learn and keeping my brain busy.. But I am not learning anything yet cause from 7 years of MDD and ADHD.. My brain was absolutely ***** up..

My problem is that if I find something interesting like a topic to talk about about then Idk what happens but my brain starts getting over-stimulated and then after that my brain feels as if it's absolutely fried... That the problem.. My brain gets hyper..

But this time I think MHS is hitting on that so that it can fix it.. It bought that hyper stimulation feeling which lasted for 3-4 hours and then I was resting my brain for two days.. So It's fixing I guess.. These are signs MHS is working on it.

Today I was feeling as if my brain is somewhat restored to it optimal state or was being repaired.. Lets see how it goes..
Pages: 1 2