Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rechargable Speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Guys

I needed some help with a purchase of a portable stereo speaker (that can go up to 20khz). I have had a look at amazon (below) and some look quite good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TECEVO-Bluetoot...Speaker%2C

Lots of others...but they don't state if they go up to 20khz

Basically I need a stereo speaker/s that are quite discreet. Doesn't have to be rechargable. Reason why I want them to be discreet is because I plan to run EPHRA 2.0 on ultrasonic for my parents in their bedroom. They can get a solid 8 hours of subliminal a night.
Believe me after using EPHRA 2.0 for 8 months I can see that it would be amazing for them. They would never go for it if I told them what it is hence why I want it to be discreet.

Any suggestions are very welcome!
I use UE Mini Boom speakers. Small, rechargeable, bluetooth but also work great wired, powerful, can clearly play ultrasonic too.

Best speakers for the value for sub use I've found. I got them for my brother to use for his very long term E2 run as well.
(04-14-2017, 06:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I use UE Mini Boom speakers. Small, rechargeable, bluetooth but also work great wired, powerful, can clearly play ultrasonic too.

Best speakers for the value for sub use I've found. I got them for my brother to use for his very long term E2 run as well.

Hello catman.
I'm really interested in your post for using bluetooth speaker.
As for myself also looking for one.

About your speaker, I'm not into audio things but does your bluetooth speaker support "stereo" sound? Cause on the other thread Shannon state that while using subliminal it's best using stereo speaker?
Well you know, when someone said "stereo" they mean 2 sattelite for left and right sound and as for this is lacked by the bluetooth speaker.

Please answer and sorry for the bad english