Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Asc 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Started this yesterday already had a dream. But I can't remember it lol. Hope to see my confidence go up

Will update regularly
day 2

Having some weird dream about circles and designs

I wonder what that means?

Also I am only listenig to 8hours a day.
day 3 can't really remember much. Don't think I had any dreams.
ASC was my first Sub....I remember married women getting attracted by my deep voice.
day 4. Didn't notice any dreams last night.
(04-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]ASC was my first Sub....I remember married women getting attracted by my deep voice.

how long till results???
(04-09-2017, 03:57 AM)Slayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]ASC was my first Sub....I remember married women getting attracted by my deep voice.

how long till results???

10 days of ASC made my voice deep..I only used it for 15 days to get glimpsevof 5G
Resupts became clear to me after, I think, 14 days. Did run it for 79 days total. My journal is somewhere on the forums. I do remember after the first 32 days, things became very interesting and obvious as the minimum was 32 adviced, but, you know, I like to take things further and see what is was further about.

I had the same including an knowing I could give them what their so called husbands couldnt. Had an older women showing overt signs back then. Owned the place. ASC was ruthless at times tho when shit hitted the fan.
(04-10-2017, 05:49 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]

I had the same including an knowing I could give them what their so called husbands couldnt. Had an older women showing overt signs back then. Owned the place. ASC was ruthless at times tho when shit hitted the fan.

Yeah I read on forum and Shannon did say it attracted Married women but he aslo said its better to stay away from married women as they can bring trouble..LoL..but still its was fun
day 5 don't remember any dreams last night.
(04-10-2017, 05:46 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Resupts became clear to me after, I think, 14 days. Did run it for 79 days total. My journal is somewhere on the forums. I do remember after the first 32 days, things became very interesting and obvious as the minimum was 32 adviced, but, you know, I like to take things further and see what is was further about.

well I got 10 more days till it starts showing signs then
day 5. Had a dream about getting iois. Was hoping it would translate to the real world but it doesn't seem to be the case.
(04-10-2017, 05:59 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 05:49 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I read on forum and Shannon did say it attracted Married women but he aslo said its better to stay away from married women as they can bring trouble..LoL..but still its was fun

does it only effect married women???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5