Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Website down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone has the website down or it's just me? I live in Australia.
Thanks!
Yeah it down...Wont open no matter what
Eh. Thanks for letting me know. After 1 month of lurking I finally decided to buy. Now the website is down, my luck.
(04-05-2017, 01:32 AM)Andrei Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. Thanks for letting me know. After 1 month of lurking I finally decided to buy. Now the website is down, my luck.

Which product u wanna buy? I was about to buy MHS 5.5G but since MLS 5.5G is about to come out I am pretty much confused Huh
DMSI; I am prety sure its stronger than AM6.

It was AM6, first 2 stages, or DMSI. Since DMSI its 5.5g and I read that the jump its enourmous from 5G I am gonna go for DMSI and AM7 when it comes out.
(04-05-2017, 01:57 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2017, 01:32 AM)Andrei Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. Thanks for letting me know. After 1 month of lurking I finally decided to buy. Now the website is down, my luck.

Which product u wanna buy? I was about to buy MHS 5.5G but since MLS 5.5G is about to come out I am pretty much confused Huh

Well, if you ask me, depends. Are you a martial artist ? Are you at University ?

Go for MLS; use MHS if you're a proffesional at your sport or you badly need it.