Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rapid Change - Base 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! After much deliberation I have decided to run Base 2.1. I am new to this community and so far have only ran ASC for 8 days as a trial and was beyond impressed with what I got from that, however I have big goals and wanted a program for massive change.

A little background - I have ran and still currently operate a Swimming Pool company for the past 12 plus years. I also have a Coaching/ Hypnotherapy Practice in which I have been slowly (much too slowly) transitioning into for the last year and a half. My main goal is to be a Full Time Coach with a 6-7 figure income, no longer involved in the swimming pool industry.

My life has been complete turmoil over the last 2.5 months, I went from what I thought was an incredible family, wife/ 3 kids/ dog/ house/ the whole package for 15 years to out of the blue my wife wanting to get her own place and separate(I believe she is undiagnosed Bipolar, but that is a topic for a different forum). I immediately filed for divorce. Now I have primary physical custody of my kids and she has only seen them 14 hours total since she left.

I am selling my house in Las Vegas and already under contract on a house in Orlando (near my parents). I will need to complete all of this real estate, get the 4 of us moved across the country, and then start my new practice from scratch in a city I've never lived in, this is where Base comes in. I feel I have a nice list of challenges and goals to work on for these 6 months.

Enough backstory, but I felt it was a needed primer for the journey ahead. I'm excited to start as I know I'm going to get a massive transformation out of this.
Day 1

Ran masked trickle stream roughly 8 hours last night. Crazy vivid dreams last night. Lots of spiders and very sticky webs. Luckily I didn't kill any of them although I remember trying to kill one. Looks like this might relate to feeling stuck and concerns about the future. This makes sense seeing how I need my house to sell so I can move and get started out in Orlando. First time I have dreamed about my ex-wife since I've been divorced also.
Day 3

So I had an issue with the files downloaded to my tablet I use at night. I only had around half of the audio, I am going to say this was supposed to happen for some reason (resistance related?). I got it all figured out and ended up getting roughly 14-16 hours in between yesterday and last night. This is my daily goal, 12-16 hours.

Normally I'm not good with my dreams, but these subs help me remember them. The dreams also have a different quality to them, like I'm more connected in them (?). I had several different ones which all had boats in them, all peaceful, sometimes docked, sailboats and speedboats (yaght maybe). I'm not a boater so this doesn't relate to my physical life, although I have an interest in sailing lately, seems playboy-like and I might want to pursue once I'm more stable.

I found this http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/ships-or-boats regarding the meaning and was excited with what I found, all very positive and closely related to my biggest challenges and goals right now. I'm going to bookmark that site. If anyone has a good site for dreams please share.

As for waking life, I haven't noticed much yet. Yesterday was a crappy day all around and I plan on blowing out all of my resistance so I will remain vigilantly on alert for how it shows up.

-D
Quick Update

I have already noticed a sense of detachment from negativity. This is such an awesome and welcomed benefit for me. I was watching something and the character was a rapist and I realized that I didn't have that feeling inside coming up, I was more detached and nonjudgmental, not that I condone rape or anything. It was if that Shadow aspect has been resolved.

I also have been hit with the ultra motivation. This is very conflicting due to my circumstances, but ultimately I might just take action on it now and worry about everything falling into its proper place as it will.
Day 6

I can feel myself having shifts. I am naturally dropping negative beliefs and becoming more flexible in my thinking and behaving. I have detached so much from my ex-wife since starting, it's almost like watching myself from the outside. My priorities are realigning towards my goals.

I think being so freshly divorced is ultimately going to improve my speed and results with BASE. I am at a time where I have lost my "husband" role and have more independence to be who I am or the person I want to be than I have had in 15+ years. This should eliminate a lot of the resistance that I might have had if I was still married.

-D
Day 10 Big Grin

I am still getting 12-16 hours daily between Trickling Stream fairly loud through headphones and Ultrasonic on around me as much as possible.

The last several days have continued to impress me more and more. The positive attitude/ outlook is gaining strength by the day, it is hard to engage any negativity as it melts off of me. I considered myself positive before, but this is a much higher level, it is so smooth and natural.

I'm have not felt any resistance since the very start, but I reinforce the program with self-hypnosis and meditation, I want to gain the maximum amount out of every listen.

I have had several long time customers this week that felt sorry for my situation when they first heard about it, both of them commented how great everything sounds for me after 5-10 mins of talking with them, this is very powerful for me, as I worried about falling into the Victim role early on in my divorce(not really, but maybe Tongue). I was leaving one of their houses today in a prestigious multi million dollar neighborhood toady and could see myself at that level soon(I have been so close before, but I believe that a husband and wife or partners need to be aligned with their goals and willing to grow or they can sabotage both or one another once they hit one of their limits).

Motivation continues to rise as well and I feel as if I am far more productive moment to moment and day to day. I have effortlessly dropped negative time wasting and put that time and energy towards more self-improvements. When talking about my goals I notice that I am fully congruent which means I must be eliminating negative beliefs and emotions that don't support my goals and implementing new supportive ones.

Lastly, the detachment feeling is beyond addicting, at times when I am enjoying life I feel fully present and when thoughts or events come to me that would have previously engaged my ego or emotions I feel more detached, almost as I am merely watching through this body, and it's not personal. Things seem to slow down and give me more options to take as to how to handle the situation. Behaviors and habits still trigger, but to my amusement have very little or even nothing attached(behind) them. I have experienced this before when making huge healing/ transformations and it is nice to find it expanding throughout my life.

-D
Day 14

2 weeks already and at the same time I feel like a different person. The positive attitude/ thoughts/ outlook continue to build momentum. The only time I notice negative thoughts are regarding my ex-wife and come with less attachment everytime. Negativity from others is minimal or easily neutralized by me, I can reframe towards the positive with more conviction.

Dreams are here and there, at least what I can remember, and no nightmares. When I can remember them they appear more meaningful. My view of my reality has shifted for the better, I feel like I have so much more control over it, almost as if I can sense the outcome of certain actions. Currently I am reinforcing the ultra luck, money magnet, and wealth ceiling destroyer as I would love to watch those manifest and get myself feeling more secure financially.

-D
Day 21 (already)

This past week has flown by. I skimmed something on this forum regarding pheromones and that sparked my interest in them a couple of weeks ago. After lots of research I placed a couple of orders and have been acclimating myself to them this past week. This has proven to be an excellent idea, I feel as I am growing in so many areas at once between BASE and them.

I was mainly looking for something to help me push my networking and status levels higher and have now gone into wanting mones for all different occasions. Big Grin

I had a rough day last week where I just felt down and I really missed how positive everything has been since starting BASE. I figured this was resistance to something and resolved to let it flow natually, which it did in no time, and I have been feeling fantastic since.

Had some family birthdays and a great Easter even though my ex attempted to cause all kinds of drama. It appears her new life is not turning out to be what she imagined, not surprised as she literally put no thought into the long term consequences of her actions. I am loving how detached I continue to become from the whole situation. Part of me actually feels bad for her, albeit a very small part, as I don't feel she should not be held accountable for the boundaries she has crossed.

Productivity is on the rise and I find myself wanting to do more productive things and will actively choose something productive to work on versus wasting my time. My goals have taken a new light so to speak as to how I view them, they seem so easily attainable now. It's as if they are a done deal and are going to manifest without a doubt, this is a wonderful feeling. Even though I am sort of in limbo as far as moving and getting started in Orlando I am confidently running my business for now focusing far more on the present.

Actually, it wasn't until I just typed that last sentence that I realized how much more in the present I have been living. The most I ever have and now I see the depth of the power of now (living in the present) from a much deeper experience. I highly recommended it, it is quite a shift in reality. Smile

-D
5 Days left - Stage 1

I would like to give a few tips about using these subliminals, being a Trainer of NLP and a Hypnotherapist I have a wide selection of tools for working on the different aspects of us; Spiritual, Mental, Emotiional, and Physical. I feel that these tools strengthen and deepen how powerful Shannons' programs already are.

1. Reinforce to yourself how much of an impact you are going to receive out of the program. List the benefits that you are gaining before you see them manifest. Do this with as much positive emotion as you can - feel yourself already having achieved your goals.

2. Learn all that you can about strengthening your connection between your conscious and subconscious and constantly practice it. Thank your subconscious mind often, remember the subconscious mind is the equivalent of a 7 year old child. Giving it love, gratitude, and presence will shift you to a state where you manifest the reality of your choice/ dreams.

3. Recognize resistance. Don't let it win, it is a program running that you no longer wish to experience. Thank the resistance, tell it that you no longer need it, allow it to flow through you, and know that any and all learnings that you need from it will be in your subconscious whenever you need them.

4. Exercise, proper nutrition and vitamins, and sleep/ rest.

Everything is going great for me, I have had my moments of resistance and I handle them as noted above. My plans are falling into place better than I could have imagined. I received an offer on my house to which I countered back at full price and got it! Seriously, that''s not even a counter Big Grin
My buyers are also allowing me to rent back 2 weeks after closing so my kids can finish the school year. This will also give us almost a week after yo move out. I have my realtor in Orlando taking my parents to several properties that I found today, I think we will be making an offer on something within the next day.
On another note, it appears that my ex-wife has taken a job out of state and would be leaving my kids here anyway. She no longer wants to pay child support, which she has yet to anyway, and I have offered to assume full financial and legal responsibility if she signs away her parental rights. She is coming to tell her children good bye soon and I will find out her plans. This is not how I would have preferred to raise my children, however she is destroying her entire life and I refuse to let her destroy my children or mine. I have let go of so much, emotionally and mentally, when it comes to her. It is her life and I can not live it for her. I have taken care of her for 15 years and considering this whole mess only started 3 months ago I now know that I needed her out of my life in order to achieve my goals and create the reality of my dreams/ purpose.(Be careful with Reframing, you can literally Reframe everything in your life - very powerful stuff)

-D
Stage 2 - Day 5

I have been experiencing all kinds of resistance(at least that is what I am labeling it). It really is quite interesting to observe what thoughts the subconscious mind will present to keep running it's old patterns/ beliefs. Thoughts which are highly out of character for me and require me to detach from them quickly and not allow them to consume me and take me down their dead end paths or lower my energy to that level. My ex-wife is blindly following her "lover" to Alaska of all places without a job or plan as far as I know. This is going to give me a 5000 mile buffer from her once I move. I wonder how good I must be at manifesting my reality sometimes.Tongue

Overall, things are going very smoothly in my life. I am very busy completing both the sale of my house here and the purchase of my new house in Orlando, when little hiccups(they might very well be bigger issues, but I am not allowing them to be viewed or become that way) arise it is so easy to handle them and keep both processes moving along effortlessly. I also have found great realtors to handle both properties for me.

My company is busy and my income is flowing very well with everything feeling so much smoother than ever. This is an extremely weird feeling for me, as I am just going to walk away from a successful company and start from scratch in Orlando and I am not worried in the slightest about finding success quickly. However, I do feel as if I am being tested in some way. I feel that I should make my transition fully into Coaching and Hypnotherapy as soon as I get out there, but the swimming pool industry is already pulling me(my realtor is already referring customers to me and several of my parents neighbors want work done eagerly awaiting my arrival) and I know that I could easily fall into it out there and find success very fast, but will I be trapped and unable to pursue what I feel to be my purpose? Or will a new city be all of the change I need and could I be fulfilled continuing in the industry I have been burned out and unchallenged in for sometime now? It's hard to go down one timeline or another because I see success either way, but I can feel a little bit of fear(?) down the unknown path of a new career. Maybe that is the sign I need telling me to go for it, false emotion and all.

-D

P.S. Book recommendation is Reality Transurfing. Steps 1-5 by Vadim Zeland
This is advanced level and has already shifted my perceptions and the energy around me greatly in only the first 20% of the book. It is hard to find interest in many books with B.A.S.E., i tend to lose interest very quickly unless there is substantial depth.
Stage 2 - Day 18

Wow! The days are flying by, more than half way thru Stage 2 already. I have been religious with the listening of the program. Everything is proceeding according to plan, not much to update on. Both houses going smoothly as well as the business. Starting to get things packed for the move.

The thing I notice most so far is how smooth everything goes in all areas of my life. I think this is mainly due to the Positive outlook module. I have always tried to maintain a positive attitude in my life, but this has been a whole different level as negativity can't touch me and when it tries it dissolves off of me before it can get it hooks in. Cutting negativity and finding the positive side of every experience alone has transformed how I interpret everything in my reality.

This weekend I will be heading to a Prosperity training designed to remove money blocks, clean and grow your energy, and expand your capacities for wealth. I have tried to attend the last two of these trainings, the first I ended up getting injured just before and last I went and had to leave on the first day due to issues with my wife at the time. Interestingly, I feel that most of why I have been stuck/ blocked financially had to do with her and now that I am divorced I am excited to finally be able to grow into what I have always wanted.

I am still reading and digesting Reality Transurfing. This is the perfect companion to BASE for me at this time as it has given me many shifts and much to work with. Dropping importance has been a major shift for me, when we assign importance to things in our lives we end up creating excess build-up on the opposite side. This tends to show up as obstacles for us essentially creating the opposite of what we want, by dropping importance things seem to go much easier and obstacles tend to resolve themselves. I saw immediate results practicing this and plan to incorporate it into my way of being. Try it, you will see how simple and effective it can be.

-D
(04-23-2017, 07:32 AM)SpitDragon Wrote: [ -> ]5 Days left - Stage 1

I would like to give a few tips about using these subliminals, being a Trainer of NLP and a Hypnotherapist I have a wide selection of tools for working on the different aspects of us; Spiritual, Mental, Emotiional, and Physical. I feel that these tools strengthen and deepen how powerful Shannons' programs already are.

You should never mix mind programming methods from different sources. Different sources use different scripting methods and can conflict in ways that are difficult to detect, and usually very unexpected. I have seen some serious issues result from attempting to mix mind programming from different sources.

Quote:1. Reinforce to yourself how much of an impact you are going to receive out of the program. List the benefits that you are gaining before you see them manifest. Do this with as much positive emotion as you can - feel yourself already having achieved your goals.

2. Learn all that you can about strengthening your connection between your conscious and subconscious and constantly practice it. Thank your subconscious mind often, remember the subconscious mind is the equivalent of a 7 year old child. Giving it love, gratitude, and presence will shift you to a state where you manifest the reality of your choice/ dreams.

My research and experimentation has shown that the subconscious mind is not the equivalent of a 7 year old child. It has aspects that reflect you from all of your different levels of awareness, and different parts of it operate at different levels and types of cognition, maturity, understanding and comprehension. Surely there are aspects that are similar to a 7 year old child, but the whole thing is comprised of many parts and layers and they all have different potentials and abilities. We are not dealing with "the subconscious" and "the conscious", we are dealing with many parts and pieces that make a conglomerate whole, each of which can and does have a specific individual influence on the interactions we have with them.

And "it" doesn't really take to well to being called "it". Wink "It" is just different parts of you.

Quote:3. Recognize resistance. Don't let it win, it is a program running that you no longer wish to experience. Thank the resistance, tell it that you no longer need it, allow it to flow through you, and know that any and all learnings that you need from it will be in your subconscious whenever you need them.

Everything is going great for me, I have had my moments of resistance and I handle them as noted above. My plans are falling into place better than I could have imagined. I received an offer on my house to which I countered back at full price and got it! Seriously, that''s not even a counter Big Grin
My buyers are also allowing me to rent back 2 weeks after closing so my kids can finish the school year. This will also give us almost a week after yo move out. I have my realtor in Orlando taking my parents to several properties that I found today, I think we will be making an offer on something within the next day.
On another note, it appears that my ex-wife has taken a job out of state and would be leaving my kids here anyway. She no longer wants to pay child support, which she has yet to anyway, and I have offered to assume full financial and legal responsibility if she signs away her parental rights. She is coming to tell her children good bye soon and I will find out her plans. This is not how I would have preferred to raise my children, however she is destroying her entire life and I refuse to let her destroy my children or mine. I have let go of so much, emotionally and mentally, when it comes to her. It is her life and I can not live it for her. I have taken care of her for 15 years and considering this whole mess only started 3 months ago I now know that I needed her out of my life in order to achieve my goals and create the reality of my dreams/ purpose.(Be careful with Reframing, you can literally Reframe everything in your life - very powerful stuff)

-D

Glad you're getting benefit from this program, and taking your life in a positive direction in spite of your ex wife.
(05-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2017, 07:32 AM)SpitDragon Wrote: [ -> ]5 Days left - Stage 1

You should never mix mind programming methods from different sources. Different sources use different scripting methods and can conflict in ways that are difficult to detect, and usually very unexpected. I have seen some serious issues result from attempting to mix mind programming from different sources.

Quote:1. Reinforce to yourself how much of an impact you are going to receive out of the program. List the benefits that you are gaining before you see them manifest. Do this with as much positive emotion as you can - feel yourself already having achieved your goals.

My research and experimentation has shown that the subconscious mind is not the equivalent of a 7 year old child. It has aspects that reflect you from all of your different levels of awareness, and different parts of it operate at different levels and types of cognition, maturity, understanding and comprehension. Surely there are aspects that are similar to a 7 year old child, but the whole thing is comprised of many parts and layers and they all have different potentials and abilities. We are not dealing with "the subconscious" and "the conscious", we are dealing with many parts and pieces that make a conglomerate whole, each of which can and does have a specific individual influence on the interactions we have with them.

And "it" doesn't really take to well to being called "it". Wink "It" is just different parts of you.

Quote:3. Recognize resistance. Don't let it win, it is a program running that you no longer wish to experience. Thank the resistance, tell it that you no longer need it, allow it to flow through you, and know that any and all learnings that you need from it will be in your subconscious whenever you need them.

-D

Glad you're getting benefit from this program, and taking your life in a positive direction in spite of your ex wife.

Thanks for your reply Shannon. I have not and am not mixing any mind programming programs. I am getting tremendous results out of your program and highly recommend it.

-D
Stage 3 - Day 2

I have been extremely busy this last week. I signed on my house that I am selling last Friday and it has officially recorded yesterday, I am no longer a homeowner in Las Vegas. Today I met with a mobile notary to sign for the house I am buying in Orlando and wired the funds to the title company. I have decided to work one more week and then retire from the pool business out here. There is still some fear in the unknown for me, but overall I feel and know I can go out there and become highly successful as a Coach and Hypnotherapist.

The training I attended a few weeks ago was phenomenal. It showed me what kinds of progress I have made from Stage 2. I networked at a higher level than I normally do and I was referred to as "The Charming One" by one lady there over the microphone as if it was just a given and I accepted it easily(this kind of attention used to make me uncomfortable and I probably wouldn't have allowed it to positively effect me).

I seem to have seen some resistance very early in Stage 3. I woke up several times the first night with an unsettling feeling which I immediately labeled as resistance and begun to let it dissolve away, no longer serving me. I had some discomfort early today as well and I was able to reduce the importance of what was trying to hook me. Overall, I am still riding the wave and am grateful for everything I have, excited to move, start a whole new adventure in life, and continue growing with BASE.

-D