Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Intro and ASC Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I have been lurking around reading journals and what not the last week or so and figured I would join and share my experience with ASC after 7 days. This is my first sub from here and I am beyond impressed and excited to move on to either DMSI or Base.

I am a Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy, and M.E.R.(Mental and Emotional Release). I feel that with all of the experience I have with my spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical aspects as well as working with my Unconscious mind(we call it that in my school of NLP and Hypnosis) that I am able to get excellent results with these subs, at least this has been the case with ASC in such a short time.

Upon finding this site and starting the ASC sub I realized that my confidence levels have taken a massive blow due to my wife of 15 years destroying our marriage and everything we have built over that time. Now divorced and left to raise my 3 kids pretty much alone, not to mention the pets, house, and all of the other responsibilities a family of 5 has. Very quickly I gained my confidence back and started shedding fears and beliefs that were keeping my healing work from fully solidifying, this was an incredible feeling.

The most interesting thing so far was yesterday I took my kids to Knotts Berry Farm as we have done several times as they are now at the age where we can pretty much ride all of the rides. The first ride we went on, The Silver Bullet, I noticed a massive headache throughout the back of my head. This was interesting to me because I realized that not only was that sense of fear I would always have when riding roller coasters (I love them but I always have this "what if" fear) was gone but the thrill from the ride lasted much shorter than I have ever experienced. Once I realized that the headache was probably resistance to or related to not having that fear I stopped getting them. Overall I could feel the sub working all day throughout the park.

I look forward to starting a major sub, not sure yet, but I'm leaning more towards DMSI due to the newest technology. Then I plan on Base once it is 6G. Looking forward to continued growth with you guys and journaling whatever comes next.
Welcome!

If you decide to try DMSI, just remember that it is going to do cause you to do whatever is necessary to achieve it's goals. That is, as of 3.1, not necessarily the easiest "ride" in the "park". Smile Hopefully 3.2+ ill have it being faster and easier.

Glad you liked ASC. I hope to make it a thousand times more powerful in the not too distant future.
(03-26-2017, 05:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

If you decide to try DMSI, just remember that it is going to do cause you to do whatever is necessary to achieve it's goals. That is, as of 3.1, not necessarily the easiest "ride" in the "park". Smile Hopefully 3.2+ ill have it being faster and easier.

Glad you liked ASC. I hope to make it a thousand times more powerful in the not too distant future.

I really need to focus on my career path more but I'm not sure if I should start Base now or DMSI for the newer technology. I currently own a Swimming pool company and have been transitioning into my coaching/ hypnotherapy practice for much longer than I thought I would take. I want to be a full time coach, I know what I need to do, and I'm ready to go all in towards it. Do you think I should just start Base now? Or would I be better off waiting for 6G? I have this odd sense that is telling me that DMSI would help me with that also, yet I can't see how. Thank you.
The most obviously common sense answer is... start BASE now.

DMSI is designed, of course, to get you to sex. But as it does everything necessary to achieve that goal, for some people that may include achieving business success/status/wealth.

BASE is specifically designed to achieve the goal you're talking about. I would go with BASE, personally. It's not the newest technology, but it's still a helluva good program. I used it to get myself to where I am, in the version before the one that is available at this time. This current version is much more powerful and comprehensive.
Thanks again. Decisions, decisions.