Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Instant MBTI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found a way to classify people in this forum with the tools I use so I didn't need any feedback though I checked if it actually make sense in practice. I will say the results comes about right from what the person say at around 70% of times. I think there is a 30% error margin for a few reasons:
- It's hard to understand the terminology and to makes sense out of it. The labels are labels, I tend to prefer the definition than the labels because we sometimes have different definition of the labels.
- Some people have difficulty to understand themselves due to their personality.
- Some people have a lot of “secondaries function”, some have 4 different capacity/skill in the system I use, though even with all that there is still a core function, on that I agree with Chaos when he said this “ It measures the way your brain is wired to absorb, dissect and categorize information.” though I would tend to see it more as core values than just a pure brain/mind stuff, it will be more what is essential to this person, like her "soul" almost.
- Some people have their core values/function weaker so it may not be as apparent who those person really are until they grow older, as the person get more mature/secure over time and reflect more who she is really.

I came up with that classification thanks to that video from this guy. He classify people with 4 different main “Temperament” which I see as the person core value. I realized the definition of those temperament fits exactly with the 4 main categorization used in my system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOIbUnwqPUw

Here is the classification, I selected what makes most sense to me:

SP – Warriors/Artisan – Kshatriyas
SJ – Logistical/Guardian – Sudras
NT – Strategist/thinker – Vaishyas
NF – Moral Officers/Idealist – Brahmins

You may have noticed that the last label is the same system used by the caste system in India. I believed that this system is now corrupted but in the past it was used similarly to how the MBTI system is used today (as a way to help people find who they are, what is their core values, personality, etc). One important thing to know is that each type can do any job they want, it's not a limit to what a person can do career wise, for example you can have “Sudra/Logistical” doing a “Kshatriyas/Warrior” type job, it's because it's not the only factor to look at for career, you can't really understand a person fully with that short label even if it can be quiet revealing as it's the core.
The video link above reflect well how that system can be used. I found it to be really accurate to differentiate the different type of people core “values/temperament”.

So here the classification I made from the data I gathered:
SP – Warriors/ Artisan – Kshatriyas:
4kingdoms, Ali6nment, Catman, Inconceivablezen, MD81, Voitek,
Alpha_mind, Apollolux, Benjamin, cashmercat, Chaos, Freerad98, Genesis, Geodude, InTheZone, Robstar, TheChoosenOne

SJ – Logistical/Guardian – Sudras:
AbundanceCH, BadoneBadone, MR_smith, Eslima, Ivaylo, Mystic_Pymp, RTboss
, Shub, Soufly, Travis, Waahbeta

NT – Strategist/thinker – Vaishyas:
Alpha_scorpio, Cataleya, Colleen, DarthXedonias, Dweller94, JJ54, Kenpachi, OberynMartell, Grizzly_bear, Posh, Spiritman, Swisston , Tobi, Weichi, Yeah!,
Alpha360, Blink, Bodgy,Diameteo, I am a self helper,Jimbobday, illumi, Leonidas, Mat422, Skywolf, VincentVega, Vincent

NF – Moral Officers/Idealist – Brahmins:
Dzemoo, Eternity, Hmoody, LeoisTheSun, WhySoSerious, Achiever, Artemis, Aventus, bookstacks, Dante, Enoch, Frosted, Lars, Lowe, Rise, Samba99, Shannon

That classification seems to fit at around 70% if not more of what people said from the test they took. In a few case like Ivaylo or Rtboss, it may not fit what they thought as they have another part of their personality that is very dominant but it's not their core value from the system I used. I cannot emphasize enough to watch the video I shared as we may have different definition of what each type is.

I don't expect everyone to agree with that classification, so feel free to disagree or to agree.
Alright! I'm nothing. Big Grin
(03-23-2017, 02:06 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Alright! I'm nothing. Big Grin

Same..I dont exist anymore
Interesting.

But who's Colleen haha. I don't remember anyone called that here.

I can't watch any youtube videos and such at the moment as I used all my downloads this month and my internet is shaped. But i'll have a look when it switches over to next month.
You're right, Alpha! Personally I was told I come across differently with my writing style compared to my personality, but the MBTI for me at least was right on.
Interesting; 16personalities showed my MBTI as SJ both times (ISTJ before subs, then ESTJ since), so being listed as an SP is very new to me.
I'm ENFJ-T every test on every site I take. So whatever that has to do with being SJ. :Confusedhrugs::
(03-23-2017, 08:34 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I'm ENFJ-T every test on every site I take. So whatever that has to do with being SJ. :Confusedhrugs::

That's because you have a lot of skills, one of them is indeed NF skills, it's the second most powerful actually so it may be harder for you to identify the core system itself. What I'm showing here is not the whole picture, there are a lot of details, which could actually explain why someone would chose another type as their core.
(03-23-2017, 05:26 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting; 16personalities showed my MBTI as SJ both times (ISTJ before subs, then ESTJ since), so being listed as an SP is very new to me.

I can see why you would choose that but that's not your core system, even your secondary skills are NF or NT. You have a strong link to SJ in your personality though but that's not your core system as far as I can see.
(03-23-2017, 02:45 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2017, 02:06 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Alright! I'm nothing. Big Grin

Same..I dont exist anymore

I don't have the info I need on everyone unfortunately.
(03-23-2017, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

But who's Colleen haha. I don't remember anyone called that here.

I can't watch any youtube videos and such at the moment as I used all my downloads this month and my internet is shaped. But i'll have a look when it switches over to next month.

I don't remember who he is either, maybe it's someone who was renamed or that's someone I met elsewhere.
I intended to give a short description of each type but the short description could have been misinterpreted or some people could have felt insulted so I started a big description. But it's so big that I didn't finished it yet. But I think the video itself will show more easily what I meant so check the video it will be easier. I even made a sub type for each main type as it's not detailed enough to me, but that's the MBTI system that is restricting in my opinion.

For example in the "SP – Warriors/Artisan – Kshatriyas", there is 2 category, one who is more a leader type Warrior, a CEO and one who is more a pure warrior working directly on the field, the soldier or martial artist:

First group leader type would be:
4kingdoms, Ali6nment, Catman, Inconceivablezen, MD81, Voitek
Second group:
Alpha_mind, Apollolux, Benjamin, cashmercat, Chaos, Freerad98, Genesis, Geodude, InTheZone, Robstar, TheChoosenOne

In the "NT – Strategist/thinker – Vaishyas" there is one type that is more emotional, social, feeling oriented and one who is more pure rational oriented, fun type:
First:
Alpha_scorpio, Cataleya, Colleen, DarthXedonias, Dweller94, JJ54, Kenpachi, OberynMartell, Grizzly_bear, Posh, Spiritman, Swisston , Tobi, Weichi, Yeah!
Second:
Alpha360, Blink, Bodgy,Diameteo, I am a self helper,Jimbobday, illumi, Leonidas, Mat422, Skywolf, VincentVega, Vincent

In the "NF – Moral Officers/Idealist – Brahmins" there is one type that is more the mundane type brahmins (sex counsellor type), and the other one that is more the spiritual type Brahmins.
first:
Achiever, Artemis, Aventus, bookstacks, Dante, Enoch, Frosted, Lars, Lowe, Rise, Samba99, Shannon
second:
Dzemoo, Eternity, Hmoody, LeoisTheSun, WhySoSerious
Some people may think Dzeemo would fit more in the first type but his core personality is spiritual but he also have the mundane type as a secondary type.
Interesting. But I don't think it correlates too well with MBTI type. I'm far far from an NT type.
Yeah I think it's because it may actually works much better Tongue
Though like I said there will a lot of people who will have another dominant personality which may confuse them from their core personality.

Take Chaos for example as everyone know him well I think. In my system he is a Warrior type, the pure one, the direct one, who doesn't mess around and get things done, those people are likely to be very active people, people who will be noticed in general, they may do a lot of sports, get more injured, be more to the point, doing physical stuff, people who likes logics, who may have better reflexes of survival, more aggressive people. Alpha_mind was similar when he wasn't banned yet, this particular personality type may actually be banned more easily if they don't know when to stop, though they of course doesn't do it on purpose, they are more prone to be aggressive.

His second skill after his main core is NT and that's what Chaos chose as his primary MBTI.

Though you will have Warrior type people who will make their warrior type side less apparent, a lot less, Ben Warrior type is a lot less apparent, he may use his second skill "SJ – Logistical/Guardian – Sudras" more. This is because their warrior side is weaker or they have a dominant personality that is more apparent to people around them. It can be tricky for some people.

What's the type you chose ? I don't remember.

People may don't attribute themselves to another type easily but from what I have seen most people have the skills to attribute themselves to at least 2 different type easily, if I didn't know all that I could attribute myself to the Brahmin type easily, this is not set in stone in my opinion.
From I have I could attribute you to the NT more emotional, and to the mundane brahmin type (NF).
From what I have seen you have been doing music has a hobby, this career is attributed to Vaishyas, the NT type.
Pages: 1 2