Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5G - Suggestions for Maximum Learning Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid161729
(03-19-2017, 05:01 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon are you find now to start MLS ? When is your plan and where should we put our suggestions regarding MLS 5.5G ?
(03-19-2017, 06:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm coming to the point that my exhaustion from MHS is starting to fade. I plan on starting work on MLS 5.5G on Monday. If you like, someone can create a thread for suggestions. I'm probably not going to be accepting a lot of suggestions, I have had plenty of time to think out this design, but if there's anything good that I missed I'll be glad to use it.

Shannon, this was started by Darwin on 2/13/17
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8495.html MLS 5.5G
Seeing as the two 5.5G subliminals we have can contain several upgraded 4G scripts at once, I hope the same treatment can be given to MLS 5.5G.

Here are my thoughts on ideal inclusions to the MLS script. These should significantly aid the process of learning:
- Maximum Productivity
- Overome Procrastination
- Laserlike Focus and Concentration
- Ultra Success
- Luck Magnifier

In addition, I wonder if Shannon can script it so that, for example, if someone is learning French (which I am at the moment), the user can maybe manifest a friend who speaks native French and can help out the user by conversing with him/her. Having contact with someone who speaks the language is crucial and especially when one is learning a language that is not used much where the user lives, this is a big help.
(03-19-2017, 06:53 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as the two 5.5G subliminals we have can contain several upgraded 4G scripts at once, I hope the same treatment can be given to MLS 5.5G.

Here are my thoughts on ideal inclusions to the MLS script. These should significantly aid the process of learning:
- Maximum Productivity
- Ultra Success
- Luck Magnifier

In addition, I wonder if Shannon can script it so that, for example, if someone is learning French (which I am at the moment), the user can maybe manifest a friend who speaks native French and can help out the user by conversing with him/her. Having contact with someone who speaks the language is crucial and especially when one is learning a language that is not used much where the user lives, this is a big help.

I'll add some more:

- Ultra Motivation
- OGSF (aimed specifically at GSF which blocks learning)
- Negative Stress Relief
- Positive Thinking, Postivity Attitude (aimed specifically at thinking and attitude which enhance learning abilities)
- Better with Maths and Numbers
- Maximum Memory Recall
- Balance Your Brain Hemispheres / Whole Brain Thinking
- Disconnect from Negativity Within (aimed specifically at negativity which blocks learning)
- Disconnect from Other People's Negativity
- Maximum Sleep Quality (in my opinion this module will be necessary)
- End clutter and get organized (aimed specifically at organizing the learning environment and organizing the learning process itself)
- Prioritize Effectively
- Kill Excuses (similar to "Overcome Procrastination")
- Persistence & Perseverance
- Self Discipline
- Refusal To Accept Anything But Success
- Paced Working to seady the Approach/Drive/Motivation & Prevent Burnout
- Disconnect From Distractions
- Change beliefs that interfere with the program achieving its goals, into beliefs that cause it to achieve it’s goals faster and better

Optional Modules:

- Optimize Nutrition/Eating habits to Favor Enhanced Learning
- Fall Asleep Easily
- Dream Your Best Solution (aimed specifically at problems related to the learning process)
(03-19-2017, 06:53 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as the two 5.5G subliminals we have can contain several upgraded 4G scripts at once, I hope the same treatment can be given to MLS 5.5G.

- Maximum Productivity
- Ultra Success
- Luck Magnifier

I want to add some more points. You guys have pretty much noted already rest of the points :
Attract your perfect mentor and companions (law of association).
Fear of Failure, banishing all approval seeking and compromising in sub-standard of the skill.
Deliberate practice (with great feedback and accountable mindset).
GRIT and PROCESS ORIENTED DAILY MINDSET.
Augmentation of short and long term memory. Specially optimizing long term memory.
Better hand-eye coordination for motor skills such as dancing, martial arts etc.
Shannon, if you do not mind please try to put the combination
Ultra Sucess and Luck magnifier in MLS
i sewar to you it is already working magic for me on Dmsi!
why Luck magnifier? as a student i can confirm to you that what we call "Luck" plays a big role in success( of course besides hard work).
please do not leave it out Shannon
A module that does something similar to Study Aid:Mathematics. SAM is about understanding math, symbols and relationship within mathematical language and not only about learning. As MLS is universal this module could be also universal and provide a deeper understanding for every topic which requires it. Have to take a math exam in summer and I guess SAM will not be upgraded up to that time. So if this sort of module would be possible it would be great.
Increased visualization
From the other thread

(02-20-2017, 10:46 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is paramount to have the whole improved module of 'improve your grades and study habits'. Very important, more than half of the learning process is sitting down and studying/practicing. No use to have a super brain if one is procastinating like a MOFO. We need to create the habit, and it needs to become as permanent as possible.

It's has to have clearing and healing to take care of everything that impedes learning and motivation to learn, procastination and bad habits. To eliminate any perfectionism that stops the student from sitting down and studying

Something i experienced with MLS 5G, is that i had a noticeable increased motivation to learn, but it was NOT what i really needed to be learning at that time, it was literally procrastination where i started spending time learning a lot of stuff that was unrelated to the university subjects i so desperately had to pass.

So i would say wisdom programing to direct our mind to learn the stuff that we really need/want to learn to be successful, prioritize to learn the stuff that is going to have the most positive improvement on our lives.

To prevent our mind to think it's a good idea to learn to play chess (real story i started reading books on chess when i had finals to pass) / other unrelated subjects as a escape mechanism of the responsabilities we have to take care of.
My suggestions are:

1. MLS 5.5G will be able to fix neurological disorder if there is any so that the process is super fast/productive/creative.

2. It will create instant learning mode( somewhat related to procrastination).

3. It will make the learning process/steps oriented so that we can use our thinking mind/ creativity rather than just too much dependence on result/answer/finishing the task without getting any benefit from that learning. In that way I think it will also kill useless perfectionism and ensure quality work.
Maybe also a MHS module focused at healing the brain specifically from all forms of brain damage even if it was like past concussions or other types of damage
Will there be imagination in it?
eliminate brain fog
Increase memory
increased visualization
eliminate OVERTHINKING
Increase and strengthen neural connections
- Become fascinated by and deeply connected to your chosen subject of study
- Master your subject
- Explore creative and new ways to study your subject
- Learn and understand how your subject is interconnected with other areas/subjects so that you become able to understand your subject even better and more wholesome
- Enhance the integration of your area of study into your everyday life
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8