Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best apps to listen on my phone before and during sleep? (ios10iph6s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya. Semi-tech-y question here.

I had an iphone 6s and I upgraded to another 6s but with double the memory and it's ios 10. Sooo, I'm wanting to put some of the subliminals onto my phone and listen as I am drifting off to sleep and as I am sleeping, like I used to and just wondering if anyone has any apps to recommend that are good for that? So I could listen without needing to be online.

Alternatively is there anyone who listens on their laptop? I worry my laptop might fall off the bed! And I'd need a longer chord but I could get one.

Sooo, ideas?? (UK user here BTW)

Thanks in advance :-)
When I put subs on my iPhone 5S I simply put the MP3 version and listened through the regular music app with normal earpods. There are a few people here who have said they found apps that could play FLAC on iPhone, so maybe one of them will chime in here if you're interested in the FLAC versions instead. My laptop is a MacBook Air and subs (both MP3 through iTunes and FLAC through another player like Cog) play through its speakers fine.
Thanks for that!
I've had some trouble connecting my iphones to my laptop, mostly cos it's windows 10. Might be something for the apple shop to sort out.
Flac and Cog sound worth a look.
Thanks heaps!
You're welcome!
(03-12-2017, 11:56 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]When I put subs on my iPhone 5S I simply put the MP3 version and listened through the regular music app with normal earpods. There are a few people here who have said they found apps that could play FLAC on iPhone, so maybe one of them will chime in here if you're interested in the FLAC versions instead. My laptop is a MacBook Air and subs (both MP3 through iTunes and FLAC through another player like Cog) play through its speakers fine.

Hi Alex, mind to share what apps to use?
I just got my hands on iphone last month, and kinda confused how to play mp3 in my 5S. It's the first time I use apple stuff.
Thanks.
(03-28-2017, 09:25 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2017, 11:56 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]When I put subs on my iPhone 5S I simply put the MP3 version and listened through the regular music app with normal earpods. There are a few people here who have said they found apps that could play FLAC on iPhone, so maybe one of them will chime in here if you're interested in the FLAC versions instead. My laptop is a MacBook Air and subs (both MP3 through iTunes and FLAC through another player like Cog) play through its speakers fine.

I just got my hands on iphone last month, and kinda confused how to play mp3 in my 5S. It's the first time I use apple stuff.
Thanks.

Hey there, D.Ace. The easiest way to transfer MP3 onto an iPhone is through iTunes. Plug the phone to the computer, open iTunes (if it doesn't automatically open), and drag the file(s) onto the phone's name in the sidebar. If your sidebar isn't showing, there's a menu item to toggle displaying it. Refer to more thorough iTunes instructions for more details if necessary.
(03-28-2017, 09:49 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2017, 09:25 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

Hey there, D.Ace. The easiest way to transfer MP3 onto an iPhone is through iTunes. Plug the phone to the computer, open iTunes (if it doesn't automatically open), and drag the file(s) onto the phone's name in the sidebar. If your sidebar isn't showing, there's a menu item to toggle displaying it. Refer to more thorough iTunes instructions for more details if necessary.

Thanks! Will try it for sure. ?
for iphone i like stylejukebox as it's a good overall .flac player - just make sure you connect via wifi and select the download to phone option or you could burn through your data usage