Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, will Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G/5.75G heal ____?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I have answered this question at least six different times for six different things and always the same way, it's time to make a sticky here to answer it once and for all.

Maximum Healing Speed is designed to cause your subconscious to cause your body to heal as quickly as it can. So, all I can guarantee is that using it properly will speed up the healing of physically damaged flesh.

Everything else is a possibility. The script is designed to take advantage of the full capacity of the mind and body to heal, but quite frankly, we don't know what that means yet.

I can tell you that as of this writing (March 12, 2017), we have had several reports of MHS 5.5G helping to heal knees, a couple of reports of it helping to heal wrists, a couple of reports of it helping to heal lungs, one report of it helping to heal psoriasis, one report of it helping to heal acne, one report of increased mental clarity, one report of muscle damage being helped.

But I cannot tell you what it will and will not heal with because:

1. We don't know what the full capacity of the mind and body is for healing, and
2. We don't have enough data.

So outside of causing damaged flesh to heal faster when used properly, I can only say...

"I don't know. You will have to use it and tell me what happens."