Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon I really need your wisdom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short.

From the PUA community I used to be involved / learn from for many years, and just general things i've noticed is that

woman like assholes, guys that aren't nice.

However I've came to the conclusion that it's not that they like assholes, they just want a guy who doesn't supplicate, knows when to put them in there place if they deserve and not be a push over.

Am I correct?

Or do they really want to be treated badly.

What's the borderline being too nice?

I don't want to pretend to be an asshole. I enjoy treating women with respect and being "nice" that's my natural personality.

I am not a push over however and if a woman crosses my boundarys I'm not afraid to call it out and set those guidelines.

I used to be a pushover and too nice / supplicating before my AM runs.

Shannon please give me your wisdom because there is so much information out there from biast people and guys who are extremely misogynistic (i'm a little misogynistic but i love woman at the same time)

I just see so many woman who cheat and are not quality woman that I have trust issues regarding women.

I never want to treat a woman disrespectfully or be an asshole unless they deserve it.
You can always politely put your needs first and theirs second.

Why are you opening doors? They have hands.

Ultimately putting your needs before theirs is the most genuine form of respect because you believe that they are able to take care of themselves. Feminism and male pigs have way more in common than either side wants to admit.
(03-11-2017, 02:49 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short.

From the PUA community I used to be involved / learn from for many years, and just general things i've noticed is that

woman like assholes, guys that aren't nice.

However I've came to the conclusion that it's not that they like assholes, they just want a guy who doesn't supplicate, knows when to put them in there place if they deserve and not be a push over.

Am I correct?

Or do they really want to be treated badly.

No single thing defines all females, just as no single thing defines all males.

You must consider age, race, nationality, upbringing, belief system, when they lived, and who and what has hurt them.

Generally, females are seeing a man with self respect and self esteem. They want an alpha, but will take an asshole because alpha is so rare, and sometimes because they are so inexperienced. She wants a man as strong as or stronger than she is - not to be treated badly. Unless she is unhealthy mentally and has come to believe that she deserves or wants to be treated badly because of how she has been treated in the past.

It's not so simple, you see.

Quote:What's the borderline being too nice?

"Too nice" changes from woman to woman. It is where she loses respect and attraction for you.

Quote:I don't want to pretend to be an asshole. I enjoy treating women with respect and being "nice" that's my natural personality.

Then do your thing, and you will eventually find those females who are attuned to that sort of man.

Quote:I am not a push over however and if a woman crosses my boundarys I'm not afraid to call it out and set those guidelines.

I used to be a pushover and too nice / supplicating before my AM runs.

Shannon please give me your wisdom because there is so much information out there from biast people and guys who are extremely misogynistic (i'm a little misogynistic but i love woman at the same time)

I just see so many woman who cheat and are not quality woman that I have trust issues regarding women.

I never want to treat a woman disrespectfully or be an asshole unless they deserve it.

Society as it is, is the result of a lot of factors and they are not getting any less complex. What you see is the result of those factors. This is society in decay, and society in decay is by it's very definition self destructive.

It isn't just women who are untrustworthy; it's humans in general. Trustworthy humans are becoming increasingly rare, as well, because the understanding of what respect is, is dying. Self respect and respect for others, or any kind of value. It is simply a product of the particular megacycle in which we currently live.

You never have to "be an asshole", especially if that is not your natural standpoint. You should never try to be who and what you are not, unless you are trying to become that thing. You should never force yourself to become what is unhealthy for you. And perpetuating the cause of the problem is only going to make it inevitably worse.

Choose your standards and set your boundaries. Accept no bullshit. I developed a zero tolerance system concerning females, and only then did I find one who wants to be with me more than she wants to do something stupid.

I tell them flat out, and up front, you either want to be my girlfriend or you don't. If you don't, don't waste either my time or yours. If you do, act like it. And if you betray my trust, you will be single so fast that there will be a sonic boom from how fast there was a sonic boom.

Set boundaries. Enforce those boundaries. Learn to be good on your own, not needing a woman. Then set boundaries based on self respect and enforce those boundaries regardless of the costs. Unless you do, she will not respect you. And without her respect, the game is already over.

Unless of course all you want to do is unthinkingly rut like animals, or contribute to the problem more. In which case, sure. Lie, cheat, steal, do whatever base thing is necessary to get your dick wet. Like an animal. And make the situation worse than it already is, because of everyone else acting... like an animal.
Thank you I really appreciate the well thought out answer!
I like the animal explanation, good one.