Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Day 1 (yesterday) ran ultrasonic 3.1a. Didn't notice anything during my run of the 2 loops or afterward out of the ordinary. I plan to run 3.1a for at least 1 month before switching to the b version. Will be mostly running the ultrasonic silent but 1 or two days per week will be running hybrid ocean surf.

Day 2 Ran the hybrid version upon waking. Noticed nothing out of the ordinary during the run of the loops or afterward today. Tonight however I feel more exhausted than normal. Either the hybrid is kicking my ass or I am catching a cold and will have to switch back to MIR2. Time will tell.....
I started the day kind of incoherent. Scattered thoughts mid range confidence. Ran my two loops this morning and by the beginning of the second ultrasonic my voice had deepened my thoughts were very coherent and confident. Amazing. Could be coincidence, a 1 off. But I doubt it. Time will tell. I haven't had any noteworthy encounters with the opposite sex but my body language so far seems to be snapping back to what it was like during sm3.
So first sign DMSI is kicking in… There is a new girl at work 9/10 but married and super shy. I’ve tried small talk a couple times before but nothing was doing at all. Plus I don't initiate with married girls. If they come after me no problem. Anyway today as I'm walking towards her she initiates hard i want you eye contact with her big beautiful eyes then quickly smiles, breaks eye contact as she looks down and scurries away. Nothing remotely like this has happened between us in the past.
More signs DMSI is kicking in…. One 8/10 20 year old co-worker who has shown slight flirting in the past repeatedly flashed her stomach at me today. I was talking to 3 female co-workers. All three were facing me with the 20 year old in the middle but slightly behind the other two. As we were talking she pulls her scrub top up 3 times acting as if she was fixing it to tuck it in or something. Each time I could clearly see 3 inches of stomach and the top inch of her panties. In the moment I was like WTF and tried not to stare but in hind sight she must have known what she was doing? Especially with the fact she was behind the other two females just enough they wouldn't have been able to see what she was doing. I have to say thank you DMSI and Shannon for the hot ass view because I don't think that would have happened before DMSI. And I have to say she has a flat toned super sexy abdomen!
Been feeling exhausted in the evenings from DMSI but tonight I suspect I am contracting a cold virus. My GF is battling a cold for the third time in 6 weeks and I suspect she's the cause. I fucked her a few nights ago. A day before she started getting really sick. I hate starting MIR2 when I'm not sure it's a virus and not just exhaustion but if I've found MIR2 is so damn good if I run it I probably won't even get the full virus. Only problem there is then it's tough not to second guess yourself about whether you were actually contracting a virus or just exhausted from DMSI. I guess worst case of running MIR2 even if it's just exhaustion is wasting a few days of not running DMSI. But if I don't start MIR2 early and it turns out to be a virus I could be out of commission for 10 days. mIR2 it is.
Preventing a cold costs a couple days. Fighting one off costs 6+.
DMSI seems to be infecting you in a very positive way women already showing IOI's nice.
(03-11-2017, 01:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Preventing a cold costs a couple days. Fighting one off costs 6+.

Started MIR2 yesterday afternoon. It has been on continuous loop since. My cold symptoms seem to have subsided but I plan to continue MIR2 until my GF's symptoms subside as we do live together. Thanks for the advice Shannon.
(03-11-2017, 03:57 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI seems to be infecting you in a very positive way women already showing IOI's nice.

Yes the effects were noticable whith a couple days. I think the sub is quite effective and it can't hurt I've already ran am6 and sm3 along with refreshers of both.
So far MIR2 is doing its job, I'm still mostly symptom free. I do feel like I have a virus but the sub is keeping my symptoms from manifesting. I occasionally feel a bit of a sore throat, dry I eyes and fatigue but other times I feel completely healthy Can't to get back to DMSI but don't want to rush it. I'm going on a mini vacation over this weekend. Leaving Thursday. Will most likely run MIR2 until then to make sure I'm healthy for that.

It seems like I still have lingering DMSI effects even though I haven't run it for several days. I seem to still be getting more eye contact and smiles from attractive girls than normal. It's faded some but not completely.
I am leaning towards using MHS5.5 during my vacation to combat jet lag. I will have about a 4 hour flight Thursday night and one Sunday afternoon. If my virus is cleared up that is otherwise I will continue MIR2.
I seem to be 100% healthy at this point as far as the cold virus goes. Instead of going​ back to DMSI 3.1 I'm going to do MHS 5.5. I am going to have a little jet lag to heal but more importantly I'm curious to see what the sub will do. I have no significant ailments to heal but am using the sub more for general detox. I believe as others on here have stated females can innately sense the health or lack thereof a potential mate. MHS should make DMSI that much stronger when I go back to it as I feel AM6 and SM3 have already done.

I will be playing ultrasonic MHS 5.5g from JBL certified 20khz stereo speakers during sleep. If I play the loops during the day my only option is from my phone.

Looking ahead I plan to do MLS and E3 when the become available unless of course I'm having too much fun​ with DMSI 3.x which takes priority over the other two.
One thing I will be keeping a close eye on as I run MHS then transition back to DMSI is the behavior of my GF. Since beginning DMSI she has been much more pleasant and submissive to me than in the past. She now consistently waits on me by bringing me food, fixing my plate of food without having to be asked, doing all of my laundry and putting it away, always prepares full healthy meals, and is much more pleasantly​ open to sex anytime like she was we began dating. I doubt it's a coincidence since I haven't done anything to achieve this outside of running DMSI. It will be interesting to see if this effect fades during MHS and if so if it snaps back when I resume DMSI. Time will tell...
Day 5 MHS haven't noticed any change on a healing or detox level. No resistance noted to this point either. As noted previously my GF became much more pleasant, submissive, bubbly, open to sex, etc during my DMSI run. She wasn't a bitch before but she would have a day or two once in a while where she bordered on bitchy. This morning she had one of those spells. Out of nowhere starts saying she comes last in my life because I was up early working on a project and didn't stop what I was doing and acknowledge her when she first awoke. Tonight she is back to normal but she was pretty bitchy about it this morning. Pre-DMSI she would have one of those here and again. It will be interesting to see if this was a one off or she continues to be less pleasant than during DMSI. And if some bitchiness continues​, will it go away when I resume DMSI. I know making a current GF or wife more pleasant and turned on isn't the intended primary goal of the sub but this could be an interesting side effect depending on how it plays out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10