Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AMS stage 7 makes me stronger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys

Been listening to stage 7 and I am finding myself alot more grounded. It's only beeneed 2 weeks though. What's the effect of listening to this over 2 months?. Can't see problem doing this. Then I will.move to dmsi.
If it's making you feel stronger, then you're ready for it. Go to town. Have fun.
Thanks Shannon I appreciate that I was being rather methodical as I thought I should complete 32 days on the refresher first...thanks
Each one to their own. Stage 7 seemed to work very well for me. I have already been through AMS and didn't want to run all 6 modules again its way to long winded.
(03-10-2017, 04:00 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 09:26 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Been listening to stage 7 and I am finding myself alot more grounded. It's only beeneed 2 weeks though. What's the effect of listening to this over 2 months?. Can't see problem doing this. Then I will.move to dmsi.

I just got off listening to AM6 stage 7 for a few months. Listening to it only for around 4 hours a day though.

tbh I didn't feel too different. Not as good as I was on the individual stages of it. I did have small feelings of typical AM (like improving living standards), but it didn't provide me with enough motivation to achieve those things.

No problem listening to it for me, just nothing explicit really happened out of Stage 7 (at those listening hours) for me.
(Part of the reason why I never updated on my AM experience during that time)

This is after my 2nd run of AM6, after my first run of AM6 I tried Stage 7 but I found it very hard to work with. It severely dampened my ability to operate daily. It was making me feel very tired, headaches, so I stopped it within a couple weeks.

So since after my 2nd run of AM6, it never bothered me the way it did the first time. Though I do feel like I still have much to gain from possibly another run of AM6, but really I'm getting tired of sitting on my computer listening for hours on end to it, so I'm not going to do another run of AM6 anytime soon. I was hoping AM7 would be out by the time I felt like going back to AM training.

Now that I'm on MSI 3.1, 3.1 is definitely hitting me and this is the kind of subliminal related effects I am used to haha. (getting very tired at bed time, new thoughts and ideas, new views on things, etc.) I can tell MSI's healing is different than AM6's. And with only having to listen to it for 2 hours a day!?!? That's awesome.
(03-08-2017, 09:41 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shannon I appreciate that I was being rather methodical as I thought I should complete 32 days on the refresher first...thanks

I was referring to AM6 Stage 7 - you apparently took it as me referring to DMSI. That's what happens when I am too tired to think normally.

But since you started DMSI, what the hell. 3.1-A is much better for healing and growth than AM6 is.