Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rax's MHS 5.5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a long time lurker who has done AM5, AM6, and DMSI from V1 up to V3.0.1-A. Then I decided to not use any sub for a while. (I did get results from my those subs.)

After a while I chose to do MHS because it had been mentioned in a few posts that it could enhance mental clarity. I assume this is what a detoxified human beings are or so. Mental clarity, for me, is something that is absolutely necessary. I'm currently doing so much (thesis for my psychology degree, several debating championship, stock trading, writing, etc.) and it took a toll on my body.

Another reason why I chose MHS is that I'm overweight. I am 5ft 8.9in and my weight is 190 pounds. This produce a heavy blow towards my self-esteem, confidence, and generally my trust towards my physical abilities. I am aware that my unhealthy diet is also contributing towards my weight.

These two (2) reasons made me chose MHS. Not as a holy grail towards my physical abilities, rather as an aid towards my plan to restructure my life in physical areas.

Geez... I'm writing this while listening to MHS Hybrid track and I can feel my eyes are heavier. It's time to bed.
Q for Shannon and/or Benjamin regarding Copy Protection (CP).

Quote:
I do not have Paypal account. Therefore I bought my MHS by asking my friend and I paid him with local currency. He bought MHS using his Paypal account through my store ID. After everything is done I changed my password and check the download section where I can know the remaining downloads and I'm pissed to see my remaining download of MHS Hybrid Subliminal.flac is only one left. That means he downloaded the file despite having a mutual agreement to NOT download the file. I also clearly emphasize that it would be piracy that disrespectful towards the creator and, also, me as a buyer!

I am at lost here. I've contacted Benjamin through store contact section. I also trying to contact my friend regarding his action and demanding him to delete the files. But, then again, there is a what if scenario that he would lie (and he could). Thus, I'm asking will this trigger the CP?

I am clearly the victim here. (SUCK$!)

For those who wants to know the reason why I don't have Paypal is because I'm not 21 years old which means I can't have credit card yet. My country legal regulation to have a Paypal is by having a credit card. (Which I don't have and also I'm not old enough.)

And through this message I also request Benjamin or Andrew to use Bitcoin as a payment system.

Thank you and my best regards.
It won't trigger it as far as I know because it's outside of your control, you are not the thief, he is.
You guys do get yourselves into some strange situations, I must say.

If he is using a copy of the program, and you are too, and only one payment was made, then AP code will be triggered because two copies are in use, but only one payment has been received.

Since you don't know for sure what's going on, I can't know for sure what your subconscious will do in response. It may be able to know if he is using that copy, and if it is and he is, then you will have to find some way to correct the situation or the AP code will trigger and make things uncomfortable for you unless you correct the situation or stop using the program.

If he is using a copy the AP code will trigger for him as well, and he will also become increasingly uncomfortable until he either pays for it or stops using it. If either of you corrects the situation, then it should deactivate the AP code for both of you.

I will let Andrew know about your request.
(03-07-2017, 09:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys do get yourselves into some strange situations, I must say.

If he is using a copy of the program, and you are too, and only one payment was made, then AP code will be triggered because two copies are in use, but only one payment has been received.

Since you don't know for sure what's going on, I can't know for sure what your subconscious will do in response. It may be able to know if he is using that copy, and if it is and he is, then you will have to find some way to correct the situation or the AP code will trigger and make things uncomfortable for you unless you correct the situation or stop using the program.

If he is using a copy the AP code will trigger for him as well, and he will also become increasingly uncomfortable until he either pays for it or stops using it. If either of you corrects the situation, then it should deactivate the AP code for both of you.

I will let Andrew know about your request.

It's a strange situation indeed. *Chuckle

I'm contacting him through every possible means to make things right.

Right now I'm using MHS and I don't feel any sort of self uncomfortableness because I paid for this. Legally. But I feel a huge disrespect towards you, Shannon. The only means for me to purchase your products is by using cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise.

As bad as it gets, I hope for the love of God, that he only download the files and not using it. And even if he use it, I hope he'll get uncomfortable so he won't be listening to it anymore.

For you who asked, "How could you purchase AM5, AM6 and DMSI then?" I purchased those three products using a legal service--specifically a company. (They gave higher price if converted to my currency.)

That's why I thought of using my friend's Paypal. Had I know this would happen, I won't use his help.

*Sigh...
2 loops into MHS 5.5G Hybrid track produced an intense feeling of hunger. And I somehow could notice small volume sounds across the room.

Btw, I'm planning to use MHS 5.5G for 180 days for intense detox/maintenance/optimization/cleansing (DMOC). My side mission then would be increasing my height, if possible, by doing regular stretches.

Let's see how everything will work out.
(03-07-2017, 10:12 AM)Raxephone Wrote: [ -> ]
2 loops into MHS 5.5G Hybrid track produced an intense feeling of hunger. And I somehow could notice small volume sounds across the room.

Btw, I'm planning to use MHS 5.5G for 180 days for intense detox/maintenance/optimization/cleansing (DMOC). My side mission then would be increasing my height, if possible, by doing regular stretches.

Let's see how everything will work out.

Nice, tell me if you get any advancement regarding your side mission !
I'm currently running GT5 to gain height so if you manage to gain height with stretching on MHS I would probably join you in the process Wink
(03-07-2017, 11:47 AM)NoLimit Wrote: [ -> ]
Nice, tell me if you get any advancement regarding your side mission!

I'm currently running GT5 to gain height so if you manage to gain height with stretching on MHS I would probably join you in the process Wink

Right! No problemo.

Day 3

I'm constantly hungry and sleepy which is normal considering how much information I received from listening to a 5.5G subliminal. (I remembered when Shannon described 1 hour of 5.5G is equivalent to 6-32 hours of 5G.)

Today I realized how oily my foods are especially when I cook my own and as of now my belly is bloated (and I didn't take a dump today!). Furthermore I eat too fast.

To prevent bad diet and increase my food awareness I'll be doing intermittent fasting and make sure I eat slowly with the mindset of "Foods are medicine". I'll also design my food intake that consist of high proteins and nutritions to cope with my brain's demand to execute the MHS script.

What's more I'll reduce my sugar intake, except pure fructose, to make sure I don't get unncessary fat. (I don't need more.) Assuming the datas I got from the internet are valid my current body fat is 30-34%.

Positive side: There are rooms for (significant) improvement!
Do take not that MHS doesn't get energy to do it's "work" if you don't get it energy (food) so intermittent fasting may not be the best thing to do right now.
Day 7
  • Constant peeing
  • Sleeping 10 to 14 hours a day
  • Physical exhaustion
  • Mild demotivation
  • Higher calorie intake

Done.

**EDIT**

I am finding a hard time to stick with MHS 5.5G because there is an abundant writings, reviews, and testimonials of DMSI 3.1 and at the same time I live surrounded by beautiful, cute, adorable women that constantly reminding me how magnificent it would be if I run DMSI. Tis like putting a cherry on top.

Anyway aside from the list above, I realized how MHS fixed my digestion system--specifically my bloated belly that contributes to heart burn.
Second week of MHS 5.5G reduced my motivation to do anything, but increased my motivation and eagerness to sleep. At the same time, my apetite grew. I eat a lot and sleep a lot. (Meanwhile my work is piling up.)

Right. Aside from physical exhaustion I felt calmer. (A balanced level of cortisol I suppose?) I also felt that I am mentally clearer to do things despite being not productive since MHS.
Day 26

I am not using the sub well. More often than not my listening time is interuppted by (including, but not limited to) people, notification, conversation. Also there are days when I only use 2 loops of Hybrid track. (Albeit I never do more than the suggested.)

My current lifestyle is (so) not healthy. My sleeping schedule is screwed. I eat whenever I want to. (Late night food is horrible for self-esteem.)

Physically I'm not seeing any changes which is natural, because this March I'm not really active (jogging and sh*t). My plank time is also decreased. Prior to March I am capable to do 3 minutes of plank. Now I am only capable to do 1 minute and 30 seconds or 2 minute (if I push myself). Alright, 150 days (or more) to go with MHS!
Sleeping a lot and eating a lot happens not because the sub is demanding mentally, but because it is healing you. The first three weeks on it for me were crazy like that. Stay on it 5 loops. Do it right. It may not be obvious hat it;s healing, but if you're sleeping a lot and eating a lot, it;s using that to heal something. Some things take a long time to heal too, depending on what is being healed. Bone is not known for healing in days, for example.

I did a month on it, and I wish I had time to do 2 more. Eventually...
Day 30

I am still exhausted and I'm not eating that much anymore. I just want to sleep. All day. Badly.

Anyway, I'm having a weird me here. This is my first time I fell in love (finally! After 20 years!) and I got rejected. And to stabilize myself I'm approaching girls here and there, but being who I am, I immediately gave clear intention to these girls such as, "I just got rejected by the woman I love and I want you to be my emotional support or rebound girl if possible." Fortunately, most are okay with it. (Even one of them offered a service to help me release tensions.)

At the same time, I realized I also loved another woman, but not that intense, specifically something along the line of caring. She already has a boyfriend and it pains me .(Congrats for her though.) But she said, if I want to be hers' and vice versa. (Is it worth it?)

These experiences and events made me aware of my true nature: philogyny. I love girls. I love them so much. I want to make all of 'em mine. Ideally MLTR, like what Blackdragon proposed, is a very plausible route for me to take considering my nature. (Albeit it is debatable regarding this whole thing for it might be a defense mechanism working without me even knowing.)

Then again, I have to resolve my internal conflict first (and meet up with that girl who offered me a service). Booyah! Girls!
Pages: 1 2