Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Voice deepening DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does DMSI 3.1 deepen your voice if your a male? I'm curious
I noticed after the first time I used it, the next day when I first talked my voice sounded deeper and stronger, didn't notice it after that though but it was pretty obvious for a brief moment.
Most likely as a deeper voice can be related to your sexiness (if your a male that is).

But then that's not 100% guaranteed Wink
On version B your voice will feel filled w/ sexual energy
I appreciate the responses but I would prefer if Shannon could response since he's the only one who knows for sure.

I feel like the self esteem and lack of fear improves my speech/tonality and how I talk to women in a much smoother way. More sexual. But not sure if it becomes deeper.
DMSI 3.1 does have a module that can potentially have that effect on the user, depending on how they interpret it.
Sweet, I'm looking forward to it. I find a masculine voice attracts women very well.

I'm not sure if it's true but it's what I've noticed from my voice changing in the past.

The weaker/quieter my voice sounds I usually get the worst responses from woman.

The louder and more dominant I sound the better woman respond to me.

I notice men become more fearful/intimidated from a deeper/louder voice however.
That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.
(03-07-2017, 09:10 AM)milktoast Wrote: [ -> ]That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.

Also logical, as a deep voice in a woman most likely would not be that attractive for males.
(03-07-2017, 09:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 09:10 AM)milktoast Wrote: [ -> ]That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.

Also logical, as a deep voice in a woman most likely would not be that attractive for males.

One of my number one turn-offs. Deep, slightly masculine, and/or raspy, no bueno.
(03-07-2017, 11:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 09:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]

One of my number one turn-offs. Deep, slightly masculine, and/or raspy, no bueno.

Yeah I agree, I also don't like that type of voice on a woman.

It is a big turn off for me too.
The program is designed to cause you to become irresistibly sexually attractive to those gender(s) you are attracted to sexually. Naturally, it is polymorphic, so if you are a straight woman your voice will probably become more feminine.
My voice has definitely gotten stronger and deeper in the last few days. I've noticed it.