Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, so don't want to make much of a scene with this journal it's gonna be low key and just me posting when I see something important shifting.

Using Masked TS at the moment as I had an urge to switch to it yesterday.

On day 5 of 3.1 here's what I've noticed;

-Increased need for sleep
-Increased snapping at people/things (but very quickly recover my composure)
-Anxiety (this is on and off however)
-No increase in hunger actually
-Random pictures of women in my head during mornings on a few occasions
-Nightmare dream
-Dream about women (can't remember it well, Probably fucking or flirting etc.)

I had a dream last night where I saw someone having their head cut off and mutilated it was horrific I woke up during the night and prayed to God that this evil would go away. I had weird energy running through my body.

I also found myself expressing statements such as I choose to let my mind execute the script of DMSI 3.1, I choose to heal etc. etc. and various other affirmations I don't know how much of this was conscious but I realized I was doing it.

At work today I had the black girl from my previous journal (who I've had some flirting etc. with) pop into my workplace out of NOWHERE, I was focusing on my work then saw someone in the corner of my eye and I looked up and saw it was her I was like WTF!? Had a chat with her, she said she thought that someone she knew worked here but couldn't remember who, she said she was wanting a full time job. This was such a random coincidence or was it a manifestation? weird.

I have noticed a few IoIs but nothing out of the ordinary and the aura/heat is subtle sometimes it's there other times it isn't.

I will stay on A for as long as is necessary as I need healing.
Day 8

Been having lots of dreams every night and sleeping about 10hours average this week which is about 2 hrs more than I usually sleep.

I seem to wake up in semi stupors during the night where I have flashes of sexual imagery in my mind only briefly but noticeably and I seem to process my fears during the night, last night I woke up and was dreading going into college today kept saying to myself no I choose to go in, I will go in and I did.

Noticed a few IoIs randomly throughout the day but nothing out of the ordinary and saw some really decent looking chicks but didn't feel any aura projecting specifically towards them. I did however feel heat around my neck area after eating, a warm subtle heat, but definitely noticeable. The aura seems to magnify when I am around more people.

Noticed people being more respectful/friendly and also girls that I have no attraction to pretty much totally ignoring me.

Words flowing easier and conversation is easier.

I found myself saying "I choose to execute the script, I choose to realse these fears."
Day 11

WOAH orgams are SO STRONG and I mean verging on whole body orgasms, lots of sexual energy, feel warmth and aura whilst listening to Hybrid on speakers.

signed up to a dating website for first time ever, who knows if it'll go anywhere but just felt prompted to and automatically signed up.

Looking through facebook girls I used to know in RL and feel warmth.

Things are phasing me less atm, In crunch talks with my boss about me possibly leaving and finding another job and im fairly calm about it.
Day 15

-no aura
-no IOIs
-anger
-depression
-resistance
Getting frustrated, Not a single message on POF or OKC and I got a good pic on there.

tbh though I have no idea what to write for my profile, I don't want to write some stupid shit and be superficial as that doesn't match my persona. At same time seems stupid to write all about yourself as that just sounds boring and too detailed.

Any tips ? Tongue
What you say is a "good picture" may not actually be one. Stay away from selfies, and preferably have 4-5 pictures. 1 "normal" that just shows you, 1 full body, 2 of you when doing activities you like, and another with 2-3 hot girls as social proof

One simple thing that you can put in the profile, that I like is "I'm trouble"

Nothing more. But then that may not match up with your persona like you said.

Another thing that I've heard works good, but I have no idea on, but could be fun/interesting to see is to not mention you at all. Simply talk about "a girl". Your dream girl personality wise. Maybe something like the below. Read something like this in a PUA book a few months back, I thought it was interesting and maybe worth a shot just to change things out? The last sentence is key in my opinion Tongue

"She knows what she wants, and she's gonna go for it. She likes her man to be a real man, a man that's also able to show emotions. Balance is vital to her, she works hard but her job doesn't consume all her energy. She enjoys nice things in her life but also recognize that materials are not everything in life. She wants a man in her life but doesn't need one. She knows that when she find the right man, they'll be stronger together than apart. She likes to travel far away from the big city occasionally to simply relax when she is back to the city it's back to the hustle. These parts of her, this balance is what makes her what she is. She wants a man who understand her, a man she doesn't need to tell her what she wants, he just knows. A man to help her and offering his strength to her when she needs it. She doesn't expect to find him right away, but she'll know when she does."
(03-18-2017, 05:54 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]What you say is a "good picture" may not actually be one. Stay away from selfies, and preferably have 4-5 pictures. 1 "normal" that just shows you, 1 full body, 2 of you when doing activities you like, and another with 2-3 hot girls as social proof

One simple thing that you can put in the profile, that I like is "I'm trouble"

Nothing more. But then that may not match up with your persona like you said.

Another thing that I've heard works good, but I have no idea on, but could be fun/interesting to see is to not mention you at all. Simply talk about "a girl". Your dream girl personality wise. Maybe something like the below. Read something like this in a PUA book a few months back, I thought it was interesting and maybe worth a shot just to change things out? The last sentence is key in my opinion Tongue

"She knows what she wants, and she's gonna go for it. She likes her man to be a real man, a man that's also able to show emotions. Balance is vital to her, she works hard but her job doesn't consume all her energy. She enjoys nice things in her life but also recognize that materials are not everything in life. She wants a man in her life but doesn't need one. She knows that when she find the right man, they'll be stronger together than apart. She likes to travel far away from the big city occasionally to simply relax when she is back to the city it's back to the hustle. These parts of her, this balance is what makes her what she is. She wants a man who understand her, a man she doesn't need to tell her what she wants, he just knows. A man to help her and offering his strength to her when she needs it. She doesn't expect to find him right away, but she'll know when she does."

Cool man thanks for the tips I'll certainly add those and see what happens.
Engage her curiosity.
(03-18-2017, 06:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Engage her curiosity.

Yeah but how? I am a shit salesman. xD
Give her some of the information. Create a cliffhanger. Make her want to know more.
Noticed most responses by saying stupid shit like " nah " "no thanks" "Not convinced" as first messages from hot chicks too. lol wtf is up with dating sites, can we not have normal conversation anymore?
Not on dating sites, no. The ball is in their court 99% of the time. They have thousands of options just for having a pulse.
Yeah, I grew tired of taking time to flesh out my dating profiles with fun interesting banter etc. Writing girls, crafting messages with clear details from their actual profiles to show I'm legit interested in them besides their looks. And, in return, I got stuff like one word answers, confusion in what I was talking about meaning they copy pasted bullshit into their profiles as filler so what I referenced they didn't understand or actually like, and tons and tons of no responses. Mixed with a bunch that were actually involved and lying that they were single, I guess to check the market. One time one I really liked and talked back and forth with a girl, finally ended up meeting her. Drove like an hour plus to see her. Met her in person, we were together for like 5 minutes if that in person, she leaves. I drive home, on the way home her "boyfriend" sends me a text threatening me to stay away from her and never contact her again. She's either a cheater, or a psycho, no thanks. Overall, I've written a little over a few hundred on those sites, absolutely nothing in return but that one girl meeting up with me for minutes and all the nonsense that ensued.

Total complete waste of my time and money (money as of course men are expected to pay the bills at these places too) and made me feel awful about myself. Tried with 4 different sites, never again. Awful environment. Awful.

I'm convinced those sites are only beneficial to women. Women who want an ego boost by having instant validation and attention, but never actually DO anything about it. Or, advertising for cam shows and prostitutes and sugar babies, of which I saw a lot of. That's it. Zero benefit to men, especially since on top of all that bullshit we have to pay when women get to use services for free, which further lowers the quality of the women because they don't have to put any money on the line like we do.

Run and don't look back.

The only site I've had success on is a special site for HNW men seeking women, basically sugar babies. I put a profile on there to test a theory of mine, and I was right. On THAT site, I can sit back and I get tons and tons and tons of messages, and without paying a cent. Of course, I know the exact reason as to why the women are so keen, as my worth is all listed there. There's tons of young rockets that spam me like mad. I have hundreds of messages in my inbox there. Zero interest, obviously.

I think the whole online dating thing is dehumanising, personally. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.
That's because you are truthful to who you are and few people are today. Be proud you are among the best Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4