Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v3.1: User Acceptance Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Preamble
43 days since the last run of DMSI.
Ran MIR for last 6 or 7 days though. I don't think there was anything for MIR to fix in my body. I did feel happy while running MIR though - it wasn't the morphine drip people talk about. It was just short little burst of happiness for no reason at all, lasting for a second or two and experienced once or twice a day.

Day 1
First run of v3.1 a little after 10pm. Was sleepy. DMSI has typically managed to disrupt my sleep and sleeping patterns, so I decided to listen to it while awake so I could sleep peacefully.

Started with the hybrid track. A little bit of pleasurable sensation in the head for first five minutes or so. After that I gradually became energetic - in the sense that I was wide awake and felt like I had enough energy to go out right then (it was a little past midnight by the time I finished with the second loop). I also experienced a bit of increased warmth in the body.

Went to bed and I found it so hard to sleep because I was wide awake. It was a weird sensation, my eyes were tired, my head was not comfortable (I didn't have a headache, but it was a kind of sensation you get when you haven't slept the whole night and it's now 8am and your head is kinda spinning and you feel a little nauseated and you should be getting some sleep). Maybe I should try the less powerful masked format for day 2.

I could then feel the bodily warmth dissipate (not sure how long it took, but possibly about 30 minutes) and I had to pull a blanket over myself because I was a little cold. This was the time when I started to fall asleep.

I woke up three or four times in the middle of night. Compared to the night before when I slept for 7 hours straight without any interruptions.

Felt tired in the morning, but the effect faded about 9-10 hours after the last loop. Went out, didn't notice anything of note in terms of IoIs etc. Nothing unusual at all.

[TLDR: Went from sleepy to wide awake after listening, experienced a bit of warmth lasting 20-30 mins after the second loop, trouble falling and staying asleep]
I get energized from listening to 3.1 like you did. You might want to switch to daytime listening only.

There seems to be two sides reporting on this version of DMSI. One side is like us, wide awake. The other side, tired and sleepy. It will be interesting to see how it turns out for each side...
(03-03-2017, 09:36 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I get energized from listening to 3.1 like you did. You might want to switch to daytime listening only.

There seems to be two sides reporting on this version of DMSI. One side is like us, wide awake. The other side, tired and sleepy. It will be interesting to see how it turns out for each side...

Yep, I was just going through a few journals as well and saw how Ben felt emotional and some others were sleepy after they started listening to 3.1 etc.

I'm definitely considering changing the time of day I listen to v3.1 at.
Day 2

This time I listened to the subs while sleeping rather than while awake. Set the sub to start at 4am in the morning.

Had an uninterrupted sleep for about 6 hours (midnight to 6am) and then I woke up to the sound of sub playing.

It must have been a little after 6am when I was half asleep and half dreaming... All of a sudden I felt a hand crawling up my thigh moving on to my genitals. The hand poked me where the inner thigh meets the torso/genital area with significant force. I immediately woke up and realised there was no one/nothing there.

Looked at the clock it was 6:09am. Assuming my sub started correctly at 4am, the two loops would have finished at 6:06am. Which means I was three minutes into the third loop. I switch off the sub and try to sleep again. I was quite impressed and relieved at this incident.

Looks like I forgot all about two loops last night when I was setting the subs to be played at 4am. Had I not woken up I probably would have continued for 4 loops like what happened to eternity - as he described it in his thread. Either my subconscious knew to wake me up after two loops or Shannon included in the sub around optimal listening time (or is it scheduled for next version?).

I was again wide awake and feeling energetic (not exactly - but there was no trace of sleep, tiredness, exhaustion or anything) after two loops and couldn't go back to sleep.

Caught up with a friend for couple of hours and then went grocery shopping. Nothing unusual to report. In fact, I feel like instead of getting IoI/stares etc. the number of people actually looking at me has gone down even further. Barely anyone even looked at me. Unless I have been oblivious to it.

The most interesting part was the morning alarm Smile I was impressed that somehow I was woken up by a dream that seemed very real. I don't know if it was a product of my own conscious/subconscious mind to ensure I did not go over two loops or if there's something in the sub that caused this to happen.

[TLDR: Listened to the sub while asleep, forgot to set it up to stop after two loops. Woke up as soon as two loops were done. Was wide awake after two loops - no tiredness or exhaustion.]
Day 2 (contd.)
Anything I ate came out the other end promptly Sad Also, I felt a bit sick: a bit nauseas - about 9 hours after listening to the last loop. Slept for about an hour during the day and felt better.

Not sure what that was about.

Day 3
Listened to two loops first thing in the morning. The second loops made my tummy go really funny. It was an uncomfortable feeling which is hard to describe, but it was as if the sub was affecting my stomach. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes during the last 20 minutes of the loop. As soon as the loop finished, that feeling subsided.

I had nothing in my tummy because of what happened on day 2 (hint: anything I ate came out the other end promptly - even dinner).

Other than that, feeling wide awake and ready to go about my day after two loops. Not really hungry either.
Day 3 (contd.)

Feeling hunger pangs today. First in the morning then in the evening. Boy! Looks like v3.1 is good at consuming energy. Hope it consumes body fat as well Tongue

@Shannon:
Do you think it's possible that something in the specification of energy sources could mean "solar plexus"? I don't feel anything directly at solar plexus, but the kind of hunger pangs I felt today - around the solar plexus area - has been uncomfortable and almost painful.
Day 3 (contd.)
Was so exhausted (possibly out of hunger) that I fell asleep after some proper food and eating 2-3 servings of chocolate.

Woke up in 4 hours feeling much better in the tummy. However, the head is a different story altogether - feel like I badly need sleep Sad

Going to start my loops for the "Day 4" in an hour. Hopefully, that'll recharge me up.
Day 4
Woke up as soon as my two loops were up (was in the last 3 minutes of second loop). This time the sub was correctly set up to stop after two loops.

Woke up to this weird dream:
-I was on a date with this cute chick. I was feeling her and everything. She seemed ok with this. My thoughts in the dream were that I had to rush to be elsewhere and I wanted to make sure whether or not it was worth meeting her again.
-Then my phone beeps and she goes, "You have to show me this message"
-I tell her, "If you want to see this message, this will be the last time I'll be seeing you"
-She goes, "OK! then... I won't see it, I just wanted to know what your priorities were"
-I go: "Right now you're my number one priority and that's all that matters"
-I walk away from the date and look at the phone. There was a whatsapp message (don't know from who)...
-The message was a GIFFY kind of animated message, but with voices. There was this face of an old witch (really scary face) saying "Hellooooooo" (and the animated face and whatever she said - in a weird scary singing voice - was animated on the screen too)

It was pretty scary and I woke up at this.

The conversation with the girl seemed alright - it's a part of my healing (remmants from my previous relationship).

@Shannon or anyone else: would you be able to explain the witch message and the hand creeping up my thigh/genitals the other day? Any idea what that is about? Both times it was at the end of second loop.
I don't know what to tell you.
(03-06-2017, 03:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to tell you.

OMG! Is it that bad? Almost hopeless case?
Haha, first she touched you then she tried phone seduction with singing...

Congrats, your are the first to be stalked by a witch - maybe Chaosvrgn can make a badge for you Wink
(03-07-2017, 04:56 AM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 03:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to tell you.

OMG! Is it that bad? Almost hopeless case?

No, I'm just not possessed of unlimited ability to interpret dreams. When I can't find a reasonable interpretation that feels right, I keep my mouth shut.
Day 5
I think things are settling now with the sub. I didn't wake up during the two loops. I woke up a little after the two loops. Woke up with a throbbing pain at the back of my head. I think that was because I probably only got 4 hours of sleep. And by the time sub would have started (while I was asleep) I would have been asleep only for two hours.

Will see how the day goes. Good news: no witches, no dreams tonight Tongue
Day 6 & 7

Things are definitely settling. It feel like my body and mind are getting used to the sub now. Last night was the first night after a long time that I was really exhausted and was sleep 3 hours before my usual bed time.

Other than that, no headaches, no witches, not hands crawling up or anything like that. Hunger has kind of stabilised too, but still it feel like this version has had the best impact on my metabolism so far. Much better energy sourcing from food - good job on that Shannon!

External impacts - none of note. Twice during lunch at a food court, elderly ladies sitting next to me commented on my food. Apart from that, nothing really.

Oh! my ear hurts today - increased the sub volume a little last night. Have been listening to hybrid. Maybe I should turn it back down Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8