Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Day 1
I've downloaded both versions and am currently listening to the Hybrid (Stream and US).
Hey Ricardo;

All the best in your run and may you find yourself drowning in poon
Thanks Snoop

I finished playing the first 2 loops. Not sure exactly how I feel.. slightly woozy maybe.
Ricardo looking forward to hearing your juicy adventures ?...Ric is top Dog!
(03-03-2017, 10:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Snoop

I finished playing the first 2 loops. Not sure exactly how I feel.. slightly woozy maybe.

I have an issue with that bit about the long range target being also the most 'reproductive'. My long range target is in her 40's now and although she is probably the most desirable woman I can think of that I've met, I doubt she would be as fertile as she was 10 years ago when I first encountered her. Some people like me would also not be interested or desirous of having children anyway. The only other possibility would be the geeky secretary I used to know when I worked in the City, she's a lot younger but not quite got the 'phroah' factor of the older one, although doubtless more fertile. My preference would also be for the older one anyway. My question is, which one would the sniper snipe?
I'm making an intelligent guess that it would be the the one that you find most sexy at your unconsuis level out of two.
(03-04-2017, 05:00 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue with that bit about the long range target being also the most 'reproductive'. My long range target is in her 40's now and although she is probably the most desirable woman I can think of that I've met, I doubt she would be as fertile as she was 10 years ago when I first encountered her. Some people like me would also not be interested or desirous of having children anyway. The only other possibility would be the geeky secretary I used to know when I worked in the City, she's a lot younger but not quite got the 'phroah' factor of the older one, although doubtless more fertile. My preference would also be for the older one anyway. My question is, which one would the sniper snipe?

Everyone has a doppelgänger. You may meet a younger/better version of the 40 y/o. Ever consider that??
Which snipee will the sniper snipe, if the sniper could snipe snipees? Big Grin
(03-04-2017, 05:11 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 05:00 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue with that bit about the long range target being also the most 'reproductive'. My long range target is in her 40's now and although she is probably the most desirable woman I can think of that I've met, I doubt she would be as fertile as she was 10 years ago when I first encountered her. Some people like me would also not be interested or desirous of having children anyway. The only other possibility would be the geeky secretary I used to know when I worked in the City, she's a lot younger but not quite got the 'phroah' factor of the older one, although doubtless more fertile. My preference would also be for the older one anyway. My question is, which one would the sniper snipe?

Everyone has a doppelgänger. You may meet a younger/better version of the 40 y/o. Ever consider that??

Interesting thought but Shannon did say it was a person you had already met. I can confidently say I have not met her doppelgänger..at least not yet.
(03-04-2017, 06:10 AM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]Which snipee will the sniper snipe, if the sniper could snipe snipees? Big Grin

Try saying that quickly after a few beersBig Grin
I am curious how it will go. Smile

The person who the LRS will point itself at is the person who is the most sexually and reproductively attractive you have ever met. That's not saying she is going to have to be fertile NOW... or that you have to reproduce her. But reproductively attractive is what triggers the most primal attraction responses, and that's what we are going for. These are the people you just can't forget or ignore.

The sniper will snipe whomever fits the goal phrasing best. Even if it's someone you don't even consciously remember meeting.
Ok makes sense. I can't possibly remember all the hot women I have encountered through my life so maybe i'll be surprised Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4