Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
started 3.1A

For Shannon: I'd been Subliminal-free for 22 days upon starting 3.1

first thing i want to report is that the euphoria is quite different than from 3.01. It's less endorphin-like and more dopamine-like.

Second, I noticed that I am tired from running the sub and I don't think I can stay awake much longer so i'll keep this short.

third, I firmly believe that I have been experiencing Temporal Impact Displacement over the past week. Things had shifted in me in ways that were too bizarre to have been considered anything else.

this journal will change titles often. just for fun. XD XD XD XD XD

All aboard teh dimsee
Please explain the difference of the euphoria in more depth, as I have not got a good skull-penetrating needle to inject myself with each of those two substances and see the difference for myself. And I have to run MIR for now.
I'll do a little write up on it tomorrow Shannon! On an unrelated note, it's an honor to test and use this program. I have a deep reverence for IML and a profound respect for you as a person.
(03-02-2017, 07:53 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do a little write up on it tomorrow Shannon! On an unrelated note, it's an honor to test and use this program. I have a deep reverence for IML and a profound respect for you as a person.

Thank you. Smile
OK! I was in the middle of typing a response, and it was quite detailed too... but the power went out at the office building and I lost it all (more about this later). didn't have time to write again until now..

to elaborate on what I said were the differences in euphoria: first, let me add to my statement that I think the euphoria is more dopamine like than it is endorphin like. I'd wager it's dopamine, serotonin, and endorphin all working in concert.

in 3.0,I lovingly attributed the name "H Drip" to the euphoria tags, for the obvious reason that the morphine drip effect felt a lot more like its illegal cousin, H. Especially during those moments I was in pure script acceptance mode. The euphoria tags power would literally melt emotional pain or physical pain with its opioid-like feeling; hence, why I determine 3.0 ran primarily on endorphins.

The feeling last night from 3.1 was a confident, upbeat euphoria. Not upbeat in the "hyper" sense, but it definitely wasn't a 'numbing' effect that would be attributed to an endorphin rush. I felt confident, and sure of myself, in a healthy way. I felt no shadow of a doubt that I will achieve the goals of dmsi -- whether it's from 3.1 or beyond is irrelevant; I know I'll achieve this goal.

This morning, I felt a new facet of the euphoria. It was very similar to a dose of MDMA. I messaged the skype group saying how much I want to scream "I LOVE YOU GUYS". Weird, but the cameraderie and togetherness we've experienced over the course of 3.0 has given me a bond with like minded men. A "fellowship" so to speak, who I can safely say I've been searching for my whole life.

So last night I load up the tracks on my old school Sony mp3 player. I copied 3.1A twice so that I would have 2 back to back loops. I laid down and ended up sleeping while listening to the loops. I woke up a few hours later, and I look at the time, see it's 1:30, and realize the mp3 player was on repeat ONE so I was on mofuqqin loop 4.... I was so pissed that I ruined my listening time on the first night. lol.

I also want to mention that the past few days I've been getting a physical detox like effect. I didn't think much about it until today... but I want to attribute it to 3.1. My poop smelled like the plaque I take out of my teeth with dental floss. Gross, I know. but i have to report it. #dimseetester. Anyway, I feel more lively, and energetic. I think I am detoxing for real.

Anyway so today, I get some noticeable reaction from women. Don't really feel like talking about them because it's lacking in depth. I will be going somewhere tonight where I have another chance to test out the aura.

BUT I want to revisit the power going out in my office.

It was around 3:20 pm, and I was in the middle of typing on this journal. I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to describe the euphoria. and tehn BAM. power goes out. Not just in my office, but the whole 5 story building. It made no sense. My first egotistical thought was that my aura was pulling energy from the electricity (WTF --- as I typed that sentence, the light in the room I'm sitting in faded in and out -- never done that before o_O). After thinking about ti some, I thought. NAH it couldn't have been me.... but then quickly remembered twice in my life before when I had dealt with massive amounts of psy energy: (1) the transformer for my street blew out, and (2) I fried my handheld electronics. So anyway, the power had gone out and didn't show ANY signs of returning and my colleague and I were sitting in the office for 30 minutes talking about alternate realities, dreamtime, and other similar stuff.

This is effectively the 3rd experience (the light fading in and out while typing can be experience # "3a") of psy energy. Call me crazy, call me mental. I know I am. XD XD XD XD Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin but for real. i absolutely HAD to report that.

Could it be because I overdosed on 3.1A and listened to 4 mofuqqin loops? Could it be that my aura is literally sourcing everything it could?

I ate like a beast today. I ate breakfast at 8. I ended up eating my lunch at 10. Ate half a chocolate bar as a snack at 1. Went to a chinese restaurant and ate a WHOLE PLATE of chow mein at 5pm. jeez. I bet I can eat more too. But first I need to make room in my stomach lol.

***to be continued
lol Chinese hanzi.
(03-03-2017, 05:39 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]OK! I was in the middle of typing a response, and it was quite detailed too... but the power went out at the office building and I lost it all (more about this later). didn't have time to write again until now..

BUT I want to revisit the power going out in my office.

It was around 3:20 pm, and I was in the middle of typing on this journal. I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to describe the euphoria. and tehn BAM. power goes out. Not just in my office, but the whole 5 story building. It made no sense. My first egotistical thought was that my aura was pulling energy from the electricity (WTF --- as I typed that sentence, the light in the room I'm sitting in faded in and out -- never done that before o_O). After thinking about ti some, I thought. NAH it couldn't have been me.... but then quickly remembered twice in my life before when I had dealt with massive amounts of psy energy: (1) the transformer for my street blew out, and (2) I fried my handheld electronics. So anyway, the power had gone out and didn't show ANY signs of returning and my colleague and I were sitting in the office for 30 minutes talking about alternate realities, dreamtime, and other similar stuff.

This is effectively the 3rd experience (the light fading in and out while typing can be experience # "3a") of psy energy. Call me crazy, call me mental. I know I am. XD XD XD XD Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin but for real. i absolutely HAD to report that.

Could it be because I overdosed on 3.1A and listened to 4 mofuqqin loops? Could it be that my aura is literally sourcing everything it could?

Wow, it's like an episode of the X-Files!!
One woman (H) who's been itching to get in my pants (unsuccessfully) has been trying to set me up with this Bangladeshi girl. H gave my number to bangla girl, told me bangla girl will be calling me. Welp, she made the first move and texted me. I called her and I was greeted with a warm voice. She's excited to meet me. We will see how that goes. I think the aura projected to her through the phone. No way to really tell though, as I don't know her yet.

The 200ft sniper is interesting. I was in a room of 80 people, listening to someone tell their life story. I was sitting at one edge of the room, and I saw women from 50 feet away looking at me with curiosity. Not necessarily IOI's, but it was interest of some sort. On a side note, I didn't actually realize how large of a circle 200ft really is from me as a center point. That's ambitious, Shannon, and quite a feat if it ends up working as specified. I'd be interested in somehow measuring 200ft distance from me and see if/when/how people react once the 200ft boundary has been crossed....

Anyway. I end up sitting next to this blonde beauty. She went from closed at the beginning of the hour to completely facing ME at the end, with her legs dangling off the side of her chair.

If this was us facing the front of the room at 8:05 pm:

| |

Then this was us at 8:55pm

- |

Where she's on the left and I'm on the right. She was literally perpendicular to me. LOL.

And at the end of the meeting we join hands and pray (hope I'm not breaking the rules by saying that). She held my hand and my hand kept "accidentally" bumping into her thigh. BTW I'm having vivid deja vu typing that. As if I just relived that experience. Now I feel a sharp shooting sensation going through the 7 o clock position of my head, if you were to be looking at it in a birdseye view.

I've had lots of deja vu's in my life. They were quite prevalent in SM3. During BASE it was nearly nonexistant. 3.0 caused a spike in them... But within the past 7 days they've been getting more frequent and more vivid. I think this is SATT at work.

I'm curious about the pain in my head. It was triggered when I thought of how obvious of a signal that girl sent me, but I didn't make moves on her. Curious if that was a really powerful motivator for SATT to learn from? Also curious if the pain is similar to the exhaustion of 3.0 where any part of me that resists will be met with discomfort, the head pain being one of those signs.

It's been 24 hours since starting 3.1. I can already tell I'm not going to be in the "run away" or "stonewall" category.

I'm surprised that I have not noticed any signs of clearing, however. I would have expected the clearing to have taken priority over the other stuff. Perhaps it is taking priority but the shield has just evolved tremendously.
(03-03-2017, 09:41 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]And at the end of the meeting we join hands and pray (hope I'm not breaking the rules by saying that). She held my hand and my hand kept "accidentally" bumping into her thigh.

LOL... that's funny Big Grin How could that have happened? If she wasn't creeped out then she probably knew you were doing it on purpose and she wasn't obviously opposed to it. Well played!

(03-03-2017, 09:41 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious about the pain in my head. It was triggered when I thought of how obvious of a signal that girl sent me, but I didn't make moves on her. Curious if that was a really powerful motivator for SATT to learn from?

Just a guess: too many loops?
(03-03-2017, 09:41 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious about the pain in my head. It was triggered when I thought of how obvious of a signal that girl sent me, but I didn't make moves on her. Curious if that was a really powerful motivator for SATT to learn from?
(03-03-2017, 09:57 PM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]Just a guess: too many loops?

I was wondering if it is the "Anti Sniper Module"?? You got a signal from her and didn't make a move on her because of the pain in your head.
(03-03-2017, 10:00 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

I was wondering if it is the "Anti Sniper Module"?? You got a signal from her and didn't make a move on her because of the pain in your head.

Interesting point. Maybe Shannon could confirm if anti sniper module has a "tell".
The anti sniper never crossed my mind at all. She wouldn't have been displaying such strong responses to me if she was anti sniped. And I may not have made it clear but she was the one taking my hand and making it touch her thigh! I was just in for the ride Big Grin... when I said accidentally, I was referring to plausible deniability on her part.

Hope this clears it up
(03-03-2017, 10:18 PM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]The anti sniper never crossed my mind at all. She wouldn't have been displaying such strong responses to me if she was anti sniped. And I may not have made it clear but she was the one taking my hand and making it touch her thigh! I was just in for the ride Big Grin... when I said accidentally, I was referring to plausible deniability on her part.

Hope this clears it up

I didn't realize it was the same woman you were talking about because of the way you told it. Definitely not the anti sniper!! Must be some trigger to nudge you into taking action. Guys kept asking for a sign, "How do we know it's an ioi??"
(03-03-2017, 10:02 PM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 10:00 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

Interesting point. Maybe Shannon could confirm if anti sniper module has a "tell".

That would be the ART module, not the ASM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23