Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CIA Spying on Shannons forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Shannon,

Have the CIA been in contact with you on the subject of mind control experiments. Back in the 1960s the US goverment did top secret experiments o mind control.

Now since you are the wizard behind subliminals and mind control have you been approached by these organizations ?. Should such products fall into the hands of the CIA they may use them for warefare does that concern you ?

Thanks
"Project MKUltra – sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program – is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency"
No joke. Hard to see Shannon's business growing with out coming in contact with these challenges. We need to hear about the precautions. I don't want to stir anything up but why wouldn't a person want to be an enemy of such advanced technology?
If the CIA wanted to, they would already have all the information Shannon has on his computer, his models, etc. They have more than enough resources + the NSA.
So theres no reason too?
I think this forum is a testing ground. I'm just not sure if CIA is looking for those who resist Shannon's programming, or those who are especially susceptible to it... Anyhow if you ever wondered where some users went after exposure to Shannon's subs - they are lab rats somewhere underneath Area 69.
heard if area 51 whats area 69 lol
What if Shannon is CIA? That will save him from a lot of trouble..
(02-28-2017, 12:49 PM)Love Bond Wrote: [ -> ]heard if area 51 whats area 69 lol

Area 69 is when u r with ur gf.
(02-28-2017, 02:03 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2017, 12:49 PM)Love Bond Wrote: [ -> ]heard if area 51 whats area 69 lol

Area 69 is when u r with ur gf.

It's a nod to GTA: San Andreas, where there is military base similar to Area 51 and it's named Area 69 Smile 69 is simply so much more interesting number than 51 Tongue
Once upon a time there were three Billy Goats Gruff; Little Billy Goat, Middle Sized Billy Goat and Great Big Billy Goat, who lived in a field in a green valley. They loved to eat sweet grass, but sadly their field was now brown and barren because they were greedy goats and they’d eaten every last blade of grass. But they were still hungry. In the distance they could see a field that was full of lush sweet scrummy grass, but alas there was only one way to get to it – over a rickety bridge over a stream. But under the bridge lived a terrifically terrifying terrible troll called Thor – he was always hungry too. And there was nothing he liked better than to eat a nice juicy Billy Goat and make trolling posts on subliminal-talk.

The Little Billy Goat was the first to reach the bridge. Gingerly he put one hoof and then another onto the bridge but because it was so rickety, however hard he tried, his hoof still went trip trap, trip trap on the wooden planks.

Suddenly there was a huge roar. ‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ and out from under the bridge loomed the Troll.

Quaking in his hooves, Little Billy Goat Gruff managed to squeak ‘It’s only me. I’m only going to look for some grass to eat.’

‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for my breakfast, lunch and tea and troll your forum!’

‘Oh no!’ said terrified Little Billy Goat Gruff. ‘I’m just Little Billy Goat Gruff. Why don’t you wait for my brother? He’s bigger than me and much tastier.’

So the greedy Troll decided to wait and Little Billy Goat Gruff skipped over the bridge and began to eat the fresh green grass on the other side. The other goats saw Little Billy Goat Gruff eating the fresh green grass and were jealous because they wanted some too. So Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff went down to the bridge and began to cross the stream. Trip, trap, trip, trap went his middle sized hooves. Again the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.

‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ he roared.

Quaking in his hooves, Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff managed to say in his softest voice ‘It’s only me. I’m following my brother, Little Billy Goat Gruff, so I can eat the sweet grass.’

‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea and troll your forum!’

‘Oh no, Mr Troll, you wouldn’t want to eat me. I’m not big enough to fill you up. Wait until my big brother comes along – he’s much tastier than me.’

‘Oh all right’ said the Troll and Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff scampered over the bridge and began to eat the sweet green grass with Little Billy Goat Gruff.

Big bold Billy Goat Gruff was jealous and couldn’t wait to get across the bridge and join his brothers. So boldly, he put his hooves onto the bridge. Trip, trap, trip, trap. Suddenly the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.

‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ he boomed.

‘It’s me. Big Billy Goat Gruff. Who do you think you are?’

‘I’m the Troll and I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea and troll your forum!’

‘Oh no, you’re not’

‘Oh yes I am – you’ll see!’

Then the Troll rushed at Big Billy Goat Gruff who bent his head and bravely charged at the Troll, catching him up in his horns and tossing him into the stream below. The Troll disappeared under the rushing water, never to be seen again.

From then on, anyone could cross the bridge and enjoy the sweet green grass with the Three Billy Goats Gruff.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(02-28-2017, 03:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Once upon a time there were three Billy Goats Gruff; Little Billy Goat, Middle Sized Billy Goat and Great Big Billy Goat, who lived in a field in a green valley. They loved to eat sweet grass, but sadly their field was now brown and barren because they were greedy goats and they’d eaten every last blade of grass. But they were still hungry. In the distance they could see a field that was full of lush sweet scrummy grass, but alas there was only one way to get to it – over a rickety bridge over a stream. But under the bridge lived a terrifically terrifying terrible troll called Thor – he was always hungry too. And there was nothing he liked better than to eat a nice juicy Billy Goat and make trolling posts on subliminal-talk.

The Little Billy Goat was the first to reach the bridge. Gingerly he put one hoof and then another onto the bridge but because it was so rickety, however hard he tried, his hoof still went trip trap, trip trap on the wooden planks.

Suddenly there was a huge roar. ‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ and out from under the bridge loomed the Troll.

Quaking in his hooves, Little Billy Goat Gruff managed to squeak ‘It’s only me. I’m only going to look for some grass to eat.’

‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for my breakfast, lunch and tea!’

‘Oh no!’ said terrified Little Billy Goat Gruff. ‘I’m just Little Billy Goat Gruff. Why don’t you wait for my brother? He’s bigger than me and much tastier.’

So the greedy Troll decided to wait and Little Billy Goat Gruff skipped over the bridge and began to eat the fresh green grass on the other side. The other goats saw Little Billy Goat Gruff eating the fresh green grass and were jealous because they wanted some too. So Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff went down to the bridge and began to cross the stream. Trip, trap, trip, trap went his middle sized hooves. Again the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.

‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ he roared.

Quaking in his hooves, Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff managed to say in his softest voice ‘It’s only me. I’m following my brother, Little Billy Goat Gruff, so I can eat the sweet grass.’

‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea!’

‘Oh no, Mr Troll, you wouldn’t want to eat me. I’m not big enough to fill you up. Wait until my big brother comes along – he’s much tastier than me.’

‘Oh all right’ said the Troll and Middle Sized Billy Goat Gruff scampered over the bridge and began to eat the sweet green grass with Little Billy Goat Gruff.

Big bold Billy Goat Gruff was jealous and couldn’t wait to get across the bridge and join his brothers. So boldly, he put his hooves onto the bridge. Trip, trap, trip, trap. Suddenly the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.

‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ he boomed.

‘It’s me. Big Billy Goat Gruff. Who do you think you are?’

‘I’m the Troll and I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea!’

‘Oh no, you’re not’

‘Oh yes I am – you’ll see!’

Then the Troll rushed at Big Billy Goat Gruff who bent his head and bravely charged at the Troll, catching him up in his horns and tossing him into the stream below. The Troll disappeared under the rushing water, never to be seen again.

From then on, anyone could cross the bridge and enjoy the sweet green grass with the Three Billy Goats Gruff.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Loving the adaptation!

Dang, I haven't read that since I was a kid (see what I did there, lol).
I had a similar question before too but he said basially that he wouldn't screw us over and that he cares about changing the world. And that FBI / CIA don't realize or care about the subliminals as much as you would think at the moment but perhaps will when it becomes more mainstream.

He said something along these lines ^

It's also a worry for me if it gets in the wrong hands.
Seriously guys?

The CIA has not contacted me, and I hope they never do. But if they wanted the data I'm sure they have plenty of money to look within the government itself for people who have much better funding than I do to find what they're looking for.

Plus, they probably have technology in this direction that makes my work look like a joke. And I'm sure that if they wanted it, they could find a way to get it from my computer without me ever knowing.

They're decades ahead of me in all this, and they have millions if not billions in funding. I have... you guys. And a laptop. And a very curious mind.

I don't think we really have to worry about the alphabet soup secret agencies. I'm not so interesting as all that for the likes of them. And if I was, they surely would have contacted me. Unless they're just siphoning my hard drive remotely. In which case... I don't even know, and they would have access to everything.

I think you guys are overthinking this.
Pages: 1 2 3