Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Serious Concerns about Ethics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The copyright protection I hear about in yours subs says that it will 'educate' pirates about their behavior.

What I really want to know is, will this sub script influence the user only in terms of the Idigo MindLabs product, or all digital media?

If I am using the 'try before you buy' approach, will this copyright sub discourage me from file sharing other things?
It's only IML products. But this post just sounds like more trolling.
Sometimes I really wish I was a pirate. No, not a Somalian pirate. A real pirate with booty and rum. Yarr-matey!
What shall we do with a drunken sailor? (Now that song is stuck in my head haha)
Recently tried to pirate the Russian movie Viking (2016).

AND I AM PISSED that I can't find this movie. I don't even care if it's in Russian only with no subtitles. I need to watch it.
Look man, no need for you to get nasty on me just because we have a difference of opinions.

I'm in a bad place. I'm looking for help getting out of it. I found a sub torrent (not IML) and used it for a day and noticed a bit of a difference. May have been placebo, may not have been. I knew I needed help in a specific area and found another torrent with a ton of IML subs. I used the one I thought would help me after reading the product page (Life Tune UP).

The next day I was looking for more specific info on earbuds. I stumbled upon the copyright info. It wasn't on the product page. I have legitimate concerns.

As a big user/distributor of Open Sourceware and Linux Distros through torrents I have a legitimate concern that any 'copyright sub' may influence my behavior beyond specific interests on this product.

And, having been burned so often on other software that was either downright lies (One Man's Lie Anyone? ANYONE?) or just grossly overpriced with no true functionality added (MathCAD, MSOffice, etc, etc) I usually 'try before you buy' on everything, then pay for what passes the bullsh!t mark.
Quote:Look man, no need for you to get nasty on me just because we have a difference of opinions.

Ok, sorry.. you do seem legit after the next post. The main reason is we've had a troll posting similar things where he's been pretending to be concerned about different things.

No Mans Sky.. yes that was a terd, I hope Tides Of Numenera ends up good when it's out tomorrow.
Thanks for the follow-up. My mind was running circles around "Well if there's a *BUY-BUY-BUY* sub in all the products and everyone on the forums is saying what wonderful results they're getting and asking when the new products will be released so they can buy them then - well sheooot chicken little the sky really *is* falling."

I mean, you know how bad that looks to people like me that read between the lines? Especially when it's not all spelled-out in black and white and everything. I used LTU last night, all night, for the first time. And when I googled this morning I just 'happened' to stumble upon the Copyright?

I was concerned that I had taken a one-way trip to Jonestown, and had already done drunk the Kool-Aid. And it was a scary feeling man, truly.
(02-27-2017, 03:00 PM)Greenswirly Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the follow-up. My mind was running circles around "Well if there's a *BUY-BUY-BUY* sub in all the products and everyone on the forums is saying what wonderful results they're getting and asking when the new products will be released so they can buy them then - well sheooot chicken little the sky really *is* falling."

I mean, you know how bad that looks to people like me that read between the lines? Especially when it's not all spelled-out in black and white and everything. I used LTU last night, all night, for the first time. And when I googled this morning I just 'happened' to stumble upon the Copyright?

I was concerned that I had taken a one-way trip to Jonestown, and had already done drunk the Kool-Aid. And it was a scary feeling man, truly.

You know how bad it looks when you complain about not being freely allowed to break the law and steal from me? Looks pretty bad, man.

If you want to use my subs, either use the free ones, or buy them. We have the best and most generous refund policy in the world concerning subliminal audio.

I have come to have no patience or sympathy for people who steal from me, because that's what it is when I end up with literally a fraction of what my paycheck would be each month if everyone paid for what they are using.

AP code 1.0 is designed to educate. AP code 2.0 and 2.1 are a little more aggressive.

Don't pirate it. Either buy it or don't use it.

I would say that the ethics issue is with stealing... not what I am doing.