Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm ready.

To preface this run, I wanted to share a story from last night. My wife says, "So your friend B (the jacked guy I've been lifting with at the gym) apparently has been inappropriately texting married women at the gym?" That's news to me, so I ask her how she knows. Apparently, her hot coworker I run into at the gym is friends with a fitness model (I know exactly who this is, I don't talk to her, as she's one of those chicks who talks to "all the guys,") that B has been talking to. He's showed me her Instagram on his phone, and I see him talking to her regularly. So my wife says that he showed her (the fitness model) a few exercises, got her phone number, and texted, "Hey - it was great talking to you at the gym today!" and it's progressed to, "You know, I think you're really attractive." She then said that this married fitness model told my wife's coworker that she's extremely weirded-out, and is going to "have a talk," with B because he's being inappropriate.

I won't be saying anything to him, as my wife asked me not to. My loyalty is to my family, first-and-foremost, so I won't be giving him a heads-up. No bro-code trumps family, sorry.

He must be a lot dumber than I thought, as his wife almost divorced him for texting women he'd meet while he was in Texas training for his military firefighter job. Now he has another kid, and he's doing the same thing here. He isn't even bright enough to cover his tracks with a burner phone, use a throwaway email, or some kind of untraceable messenger app. Furthermore, if he were really intent on cheating, he should let the woman lead the interaction. Instead, he's leading, and look at the trouble he's in. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Just a few minutes into DMSI V3.1-A. I am using the .mp3 ultrasonic track, as I want to listen before sleeping tonight, and it wouldn't have been possible if I had to wait for the .FLAC files to download to my phone.

I was lucky enough to download at release to my PC, but when I went to download to my phone, the site was down. I would have run the hybrid, but I got a few shows to catch up on tonight while I listen, so ultrasonic will do for now. I'll likely switch to the hybrid .FLAC tomorrow.

I got the volume jacked up to -30 dB. About 5 minutes in, I started feeling a warmth throughout my upper chest and back of my neck. That's a new sensation. Also new is that the warmth has been shifting to a cool feeling, the sort you would feel using something like Icy Hot. Interesting.

Like I mentioned on Shannon's journal discussion thread, this is the first time I felt a twinge of nerves before pressing play for my first two loops. I don't know where that came from, but it's gone now.

I'm looking forward to this run, very excited about OE 4.0, in addition to the pheromone module, new sniper configuration (including the anti-sniper), affected-side natural seduction, and the aura shielding. I'm also hyped for the improved healing/clearing, and personal accountability scripting.

Have a great run, everyone!
Had some strange dreams. The only one I'll mention I didn't remember until my mom said something this morning that triggered instant recall. I'll go into that in a bit.

About 15 minutes after finishing loops last night, I had this strange thought that images of different women were "swirling" in my mind. It was almost like a "life flashes before your eyes," kind of thing. It was "women flashing before my eyes," - women I felt like I had already slept with. Very strange thoughts.

I had a dream last night that involved my mom's best friend's daughter. We used to be neighbors. As a kid, she was a good friend and one of my "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," girls I played a lot of "Doctor," with. I'm not sure the dream got sexual, but it seemed like we had slept together.

Then, this morning, my mom brings her up. She's pregnant, too. She conceived just before my wife. My mom showed me her picture, and she looked almost exactly like she looked in my dream. I actually ran into her at a sushi restaurant just before my fishing trip last summer, while running V2.3. Now, she's coming up again. How odd that she also sees the same perinatologist my wife sees, and even works at the same hospital. My mom then mentioned something about "getting us together." Strange that the dream and what followed all happened within hours of finishing just one set of loops.

I have a lot of energy moving on my palms and soles of my feet. Going to head to the gym shortly to do some cardio. Will report back if there's anything interesting going on.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, constant hard-on while sleeping. Every time I woke up and rolled over, I had to tuck-n'-roll, lol.
Apparently I'm resisting the "Don't Be a Dick," module. Well, things couldn't stay rosy forever.

As the day progressed post-gym, I became more and more irritable. I snapped at my wife and son multiple times. Made both of 'em cry. Go me. Undecided

Apparently, my number one response to stress is anger. I then want to isolate myself, because I don't trust myself to not overreact to everything and lose my temper. I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to develop a healthy coping mechanism. I hate responding with anger, and the last thing I want is to pass it on to my kids, like my dad did to me.

This evening, wife has gone off to work, son has gone off to bed, and I have a very strong urge to drink. I haven't been interested in drinking, other than a beer at a meal out here and there, in a long time. Now I'm getting oscillating feelings of anger and sadness, and have a strong desire to not feel it anymore.

Well, onward. It will be interesting to see how fast V3.1 can break through this.
Avoid using alcohol or drugs to try to escape.
I just started listening to my loops. As I alluded before, I switched to the hybrid track this evening. At first, it seemed extremely loud, so I lowered the volume (subjectively) until it sounded comfortable. The result, using FrequenSee, was -35 dB at the speaker source and -55 dB at my face. The speaker is about 3 feet from me as I type this.

I will finish the loops before bed, but nothing else to report right now.

EDIT: I have confirmed that the MD5 hashtags (meh, hash "values," thanks Shannon for noting my error! Tongue) match for the files I've downloaded, so we're all good on that front.
Hash values and hashtags are not quite the same thing. Wink
(03-03-2017, 08:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hash values and hashtags are not quite the same thing. Wink

Lol, no, they're not! Gosh darnit! I'm tired, #lemmealone! Tongue
Day 2 of fighting with my wife in a row. Fuck, this reminds me of V1, when we fought all the time as my perceived value went through the roof (er, at least that's what I think was happening).

I don't know, maybe it's her hormones raging, but I can't step out-of-line one bit without it turning into some huge thing. I just wanted to go to the damn grocery store to get some more DMD (Diet Mountain Dew), and she tried to give me a whole list of shit to get. I told her I hadn't planned on spending a bunch of time in the grocery, and she lost her shit on me.

Then, she just kept escalating, and I wasn't having any of it, so she did what she does whenever she loses an argument, starts crying and saying shit like, "You wouldn't even notice if I move out, maybe I should just die, you'd throw a fucking party!"

What-the-fuck-ever!

We've got reservations to go out to dinner in an hour, that should be a blast. As least I'm getting out of the house afterwards to see Logan with a buddy of mine.

Damn.
(03-04-2017, 03:25 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 of fighting with my wife in a row. ****, this reminds me of V1, when we fought all the time as my perceived value went through the roof (er, at least that's what I think was happening).

Occam's Razor

Suppose there exists two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better.

Maybe...the simplest explanation is that you are just a big @sshole.? ...just like all the rest of us who fall into the trap of arguing with our women.

jk
Ok, out-of-nowhere I suddenly got a massive energy rush flowing through my soles into my legs as well as the palms of my hands and up my arms.

And now, no-joke, I feel like I'm on drugs. I'm not sure "euphoria" is the word I'd use. I feel like I'm...vibrating. It's almost like the body high I got when I used to experiment with magic mushrooms in my early 20's.
(03-04-2017, 03:25 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 of fighting with my wife in a row. ****, this reminds me of V1, when we fought all the time as my perceived value went through the roof (er, at least that's what I think was happening).

I don't know, maybe it's her hormones raging, but I can't step out-of-line one bit without it turning into some huge thing. I just wanted to go to the damn grocery store to get some more DMD (Diet Mountain Dew), and she tried to give me a whole list of shit to get. I told her I hadn't planned on spending a bunch of time in the grocery, and she lost her shit on me.

Then, she just kept escalating, and I wasn't having any of it, so she did what she does whenever she loses an argument, starts crying and saying shit like, "You wouldn't even notice if I move out, maybe I should just die, you'd throw a ***** party!"

What-the-****-ever!

We've got reservations to go out to dinner in an hour, that should be a blast. As least I'm getting out of the house afterwards to see Logan with a buddy of mine.

Damn.

Sorry to hear about the arguments with your wife. I've had my shares as well, since I've been on DMSI.
(03-04-2017, 04:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, out-of-nowhere I suddenly got a massive energy rush flowing through my soles into my legs as well as the palms of my hands and up my arms.

And now, no-joke, I feel like I'm on drugs. I'm not sure "euphoria" is the word I'd use. I feel like I'm...vibrating. It's almost like the body high I got when I used to experiment with magic mushrooms in my early 20's.

Can relate man. I'm definitely vibrating all around. Insane amounts of energy and a strong vibration that is just above the skin almost. Hard to explain but it's like I'm vibrating but physically I'm not but the air near me is and it feels like it's me. Pretty awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one literally buzzing away
(03-04-2017, 04:22 PM)WIP68 Wrote: [ -> ]

Occam's Razor

Suppose there exists two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better.

Maybe...the simplest explanation is that you are just a big @sshole.? ...just like all the rest of us who fall into the trap of arguing with our women.

jk

Hah, maybe. The timing is certainly strange, but it hasn't happened with each release of DMSI. The stress of changing myself could add to me being a bit of a prick, certainly.