Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played MHS for 21 days. My main problems were some eczema across my stomach area which kept waking me up in the night itching like crazy. I also had some post injury inflammation that wouldn't clear up from a severe allergic reaction I had last summer. This made me very self conscious and after trying all sorts of YouTube 'cures' I got MHS out of desperation!
It has got rid of the Eczema and the inflammation in the space of 21 days although the healing began after about the first week when I noticed it just all seemed to be 'fading away'

I can certainly recommend this for skin problems. I haven't noticed any affect on scars or enlarged pores but I probably need to play it longer.
that settles it....
Ricardo is now a believer for life Wink
I'm a great believer in Shannon's products as you know.
We all are.
Hey Ricardo, how long have you had the eczema? was it a mild case, or a more serious life wrecking situation ?

Any other results? do you have allergies or something it also helped you with ?

Has your digestion improved?

Thank you for reporting!
(02-26-2017, 01:50 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ricardo, how long have you had the eczema? was it a mild case, or a more serious life wrecking situation ?

Any other results? do you have allergies or something it also helped you with ?

Has your digestion improved?

Thank you for reporting!

It started last summer and was quite bad. The area had large itchy and swollen patches. I couldn't shift it with anything and the itching during the night and the feeling of the skin crawling during the day was driving me nuts. I was fortunate in that it was covered. The inflammation wasn't though and although not painful it made people stare as it was down one side of my face and neck and looked like I'd been burnt.
Haven't noticed anything with the digestion but I have started drinking a couple of litres of water everyday
That makes me very happy, Ricardo. When I was using MHS I noted that it definitely increased my need for water.
I played MHS for 21 days. My main problems were some eczema across my stomach area which kept waking me up in the night itching like crazy. I also had some post injury inflammation that wouldn't clear up from a severe allergic reaction I had last summer. This made me very self conscious and after trying all sorts of YouTube 'cures' I got MHS out of desperation!