Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS, I bailed out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So thanks to someone very generous I got a free ticket to the MHS land, and just on time near my birthday.

There are 2 things particularity irritating that I would like to see disappear. There are minor stuff that gets in the way sometimes but that I can live with if I have to.

First is my tinnitus, my ears health, for example yesterday I went to work and there was a lot of driving involved. I let my window open as it was a very hot day. But at the end of the day I noticed that my right ear got affected by all the wind coming in. Nothing major but the afternoon understanding others was harder, it was like I had water in my right ear. It got better the next day. So overall my hearing is more sensitive and if MLS could make my hearing less so it would a great improvement.

Second is something that happened about 5 month ago, don't read that one if you are among the sensitive one you have been warned. I never had any problem there but it happened all of a sudden. I had blood coming out while bowing down to the god of excrement :@
Crazy time I can tell you, not that painful but very irritating. The stuff was coming on and off every 2 weeks it would seem, almost exactly following the moon phases Rolleyes I felt like a woman though it wasn't the same hole :angel:
About 3 month ago the problem almost disappear but was still there but less obvious.
2 month ago I used my brain more and found a technique that helps the poo coming out, and it's very easy to do and I don't get my hand dirty. I just simply help it coming out with my finger with a simple push behind the skin at the right moment, who would have though it would be that easy.
So now there no blood coming out but I think the problem itself wasn't cured, it's the tricks I learned that make it invisible.
I think it was 2 month ago I had a very hard pain after my bowel movement in that region just before I found that new technique, I had a huge pain following my bowel movement, and it wasn't a bloody time, I almost fainted, the pain was crazy , it lasted for about 5 minutes and there didn't seem to be any wound. Next time after that I had the same pain just less intense then the problem disappeared again.

Next are improvements I would like to see, nice optional benefits, one of them is the gum near my teeth that get bloody too easily. I will talk about them later if I feel like it.
Which format are you using? mp3 or FLAC
Which track are you listening? masked, ultrasonic, hybrid
Will you be listening at night during sleep or day while awake?
Welcome to #TeamBailedOut Big Grin we have been expecting you
I wish you a great run, Alpha.

MHS sounds like a winner.
(02-24-2017, 12:21 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Which format are you using? mp3 or FLAC
Which track are you listening? masked, ultrasonic, hybrid
Will you be listening at night during sleep or day while awake?

I'm listening right now, I'm in the 3rd loop. I will be listening to masked only, maybe I will try the hybrid later if my tinnitus improve.
The new 5.5 I only use the day unless I can't do otherwise or I forgot to play it during the day. I feel too tired otherwise if I listen the night.

For now the only thing I noticed is that the trance state seems to be a little bit deeper than DMSI, I'm not sure though as I'm sick so more tired than usual to begin with.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8454-p...#pid157168
(02-19-2017, 09:49 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]This MHS probably increase attractiveness also, being healthy is attractive to others.

I remembered reading this but I couldn't recall who wrote this. Then I found it was you after my search led to it. Of course, this is common knowledge. The opposite sex chooses mates with healthy genes.

It will be interesting to see the results of those that ran MHS 5.5 before continuing with DMSI 3.1
Chaos was the one to first state that idea that being healthy is attractive to others, I believe.
(02-24-2017, 04:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Chaos was the one to first state that idea that being healthy is attractive to others, I believe.

Props to Chaos!! Sometimes he writes so much info in one report I skim for the parts that interest me.
I learn it from my astrology teacher.
I went to buy some food in town, I noticed some women looking at me with a look of what I would call surprise, strange look, I saw 2 women lighting up when they met me. This wasn't there last week or yesterday for that matter I had none of that and I was less sick than today, I'm still walking like a badass from DMSI effect but this look from women is quiet surprising coming from MHS. I was feeling very good emotionally, very upbeat, smiling a lot.
I'm not sure I can pinpoint anything yet but there seems to be something going on with other reactions. Maybe it's the surprise or it's the healing making me sexier Cool
Hunger went up, I ate twice as much today and no problem digesting the excess food I ate. Eating one meal then adding another big sandwich just after that isn't something I can do normally, and adding to that the stuff I ate before that.

I didn't notice anything yet with healing.

edit: two very young girls said hi while I was passing in my car, I'm not sure where this come from, I think there were around 14. Very strange because I was in my car at around 30km/h, I could barely answer back. I didn't pay attention to them at all as they are kids.

Edit: talking about deja vu, this MHS is making feel like on DMSI when I was starting, I'm less in my head, more chatty, more open, less critical. I'm hoping it stays long-term. I made at least 3 phone call to friends to invite them for my birthday and I didn't want to send them text messages, unusual, I wanted to call all of them.
Interesting, for ages it's been pages of DMSI journals and now there's like 5 or so MHS ones just in the last few days.
(02-24-2017, 04:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, for ages it's been pages of DMSI journals and now there's like 5 or so MHS ones just in the last few days.

Health is sexy af
Day 2:

One dream I had last night was about height, there was a guy trying to shame me about my height.
This could be related to my legs problems that prevented me to grow taller.
So maybe MHS is healing that part, quiet crazy if it works as it involves bones "malformation". There is a known medical procedure similar to what the Chinese are using to grow taller, I could have take a similar procedure to make my tibia bone straighter but it would have take around 1 or 2 years being handicap in a chair.

I'm having a lot of ideas that MHS could go more deeper than what we may think. Usually when we use the word healing, straight away we usually think it's boring as there is nothing to heal, we are fine or so we may think, there is fine and there is optimal performance.
But lets just imagine we have an hormone unbalance or that our hormone is not at their best functional abilities, or that we have a skin issue or any issue that would block the path of body fluids, hindering our ability to think or walk or anything. There are so much possibilities. It's maybe not healing but improving what we have already. "Maximum improving/healing speed" which would mean what ever you have you can still improve.
That's a good point. Most people's hormone balance is FUCKED. Hormones really guide the body's development both mentally and physically. I'm trying to ascend into a second puberty or something. Think I'll give a MHS a go before DMSI just to become superbly optimized. Maybe it will give me wings.

I'm a hardcore health geek and still think that one needs to really get into alternative health practices to see real change, however.
Get in there and flush that junk out! Drink some water! Have some coffee enemas done in South America by a shaman! Expel the parasites!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5