Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Frequensee app and other questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a HTC M8 which is what I use currently to plug into my speakers and headphones. I installed frequensee app and the readings seemed okay. I set the volume and no discomfort.
I upgraded to a HTC M10 and installed the app but the readings were lower by -10db. I'm not sure which reading would be correct. Any thoughts?

I have AKG N60 headphones and can pick up on ultrasonic on frequensee on the M8 but not the M10

I also have GigaWorks T20 Series II speakers.

I've been listening to AM6.0 for almost 4 months now and nearly completed stage 4, yet I do not feel much different, compared to the journals I read on here. So I was researching and may have to do with my age and the amount of resistance to ultrasonic. Is it okay for me to switch to the mask tracks during the day and ultrasonic during the night now, or shall i complete on ultrasonic.

Any clarification would be a relief that I have not wasted 4 months.

Thank you

Sal
(02-22-2017, 11:42 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it okay for me to switch to the mask tracks during the day and ultrasonic during the night now, or shall i complete on ultrasonic.

Thank you

Sal

I used to play the ultrasonic track during sleep and masked a couple of loops during the day, minimum 1 masked track loop during the day. You don't have to do this but it'll be better. I found ultrasonic to be more intense for me but it depends on the user.

I play my ultrasonic tracks at roughly -33db at the source, they are not powerful speakers so at the ear I'm not sure what it works out to, I have high frequency hearing so I can hear the ultrasonic track.

Also regarding the difference in volume, are you measuring at the center of the speaker, if you move your phone around a little it may make a difference.

Get as many hours in there as you can, and yes used the masked tracks during the day.
Thanks, I'm going to do that from now and complete the 6 stages like that.

Sal

(02-23-2017, 06:34 AM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2017, 11:42 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it okay for me to switch to the mask tracks during the day and ultrasonic during the night now, or shall i complete on ultrasonic.

Thank you

Sal

I used to play the ultrasonic track during sleep and masked a couple of loops during the day, minimum 1 masked track loop during the day. You don't have to do this but it'll be better. I found ultrasonic to be more intense for me but it depends on the user.

I play my ultrasonic tracks at roughly -33db at the source, they are not powerful speakers so at the ear I'm not sure what it works out to, I have high frequency hearing so I can hear the ultrasonic track.

Also regarding the difference in volume, are you measuring at the center of the speaker, if you move your phone around a little it may make a difference.

Get as many hours in there as you can, and yes used the masked tracks during the day.